Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Our Chance to Move Beyond Cancel Culture Together"

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: "Our Chance to Move Beyond Cancel Culture Together"  (Read 1291 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 15, 2020 04:21 pm »

oh, steve. i'm afraid you've missed the point i was making and have made an assumption about me from this video. i know the mainstream media is attempting to generalize all people who question them as global warming deniers(now rephrased climate change deniers), it's simply not the case. that's another tactic used on the digital battlefield and the radical outburst expressed by these divided people are usually derived from a dependency upon the entertainment or media complex and the overwhelming effect is has on ones emotions. whether echo-chambers fuel their moral compass or a quarantined lifestyle has prevented them from widening perspectives, what happens is isolated instances are clipped and exaggerated or manipulated specifically made to have you react. we have witnessed the rise of tech giants regulating the flow of information. the point of the video above was to show what local news sources are reporting compared to the coordinated efforts between the FBI and the mainstream media. hurtful generalizations are a part of the communications warfare, if people could calmly speak to one another they'd find they have more in common than not. the latest example of this i've seen trending in the digital ghetto's is that white christians are climate change deniers, which is just as bad as joe biden saying, "you aren't black if you vote trump." for one that's a terrible assumption and a clear example of the political and racial attacks that still plague the minds of the innocent. living in the city and working in a job where i can speak to so many faces in a respectable manner, i can say that those i've talked to are all for a cleaner environment and equal opportunity for all. some of those people are trump supporters, and they aren't all white christians either. some are and that's okay too. this goes back to living from your heart and doing your best. do your best and forget the rest. we aren't even a blink in time, and this all may be a grand illusion. who you vote for is your right, one that ought to be respected even if another disagrees with your decision. when we see each other, we ought to pick up trash together and enjoy our time in slow walking meditation. i think that'd be lovely.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: