Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Our Chance to Move Beyond Cancel Culture Together"

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: "Our Chance to Move Beyond Cancel Culture Together"  (Read 1306 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 13, 2020 01:00 am »

Dear Steve,
Respectfully, I believe you are out of touch with today. That's not always a bad thing.
Eric it is just like the choir having a discussion among themselves. It is just in their DNA. People that have the inability to see beyond their own views. Have you spent years at college? I have. We spent many many times with open discussions on subjects facing our world and humanity. Usually the younger college students are supporting a more progressive outlook towards issues facing our society today. Why? Because they are more educated and searching for answers that can be validated by facts, science and experience rather than prejudice and Ill informed narrow minded views of world scenarios.
Do you mean these students?

I don't think we, the innocent and ignorant masses, can grasp the full concept of what's happening. Not while communist interest and greedy elitist use social justice organization's and a pseudo moralistic philosophy as the trojan horse, infiltrating a nation that was founded on ideals like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all. They're erasing and twisting history, fomenting an outdated narrative, indoctrinating our youth and compromising the direction and the potential from the aforementioned ideals.
Nothing quoted in the original article is fictitious. I'm happy our dynamic can spark some of your more creative faculties. The best you and I can do is as you've said, treat each other with kindness. It's important we remind our youth of these values, love and respect for all. What we're observing and discussing now has always been a rich mans game. It does not make sense to fight over a difference of opinion but as you've said- find the commonalities. I do believe the way we overcome cancel culture is by supporting platforms that base their values on constitutional rights. That's something I would encourage people do, spend their money and energy elsewhere.

God bless Brother!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: