Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Significant Dreams

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Significant Dreams  (Read 431 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 27, 2020 12:19 pm »

I think 🤔 that one very important point about dreams is whether they are significant or not. I have recently had a couple of dreams that appear to be answers to some events that have happened in my life. I have been trying to affirm their significance as answers to things that have happened to me. One of them involved a friend that was helping me in the dream. She appeared to want to help me get back together with another friend. I actually called her to tell her about the dream. She said that she has/would always like to see us back together. However she was having her own problems with health when we talked so the conversation was cut short.

The meaning and significance of dreams has always fascinated me since I have had many dreams in my life that I have memories of and they had direct correlation to events and people in my life.

Last nite I had a dream about someone that accused me of something that had others thinking I may have done something I did not do. I was using a restroom and a man all dressed up in a suit came upstairs in the building where i was instead of reaching out to shake his hand I did a traditional namaskar

namaskar
[ˌnäməsˈkär]
NOUN
a traditional Indian greeting or gesture of respect, made by bringing the palms together before the face or chest and bowing.

We were in an office meeting room and he told me that the accuser made an admission of lying. Then he said in light of what I just did he would have to reassess his view of the situation.

It seems to me the question we have to answer is how many of our dreams are real psychic experiences to manifest in the future and how many are wish fulfillment’s? A more skeptical  friend said that maybe after this life someone would admit to lying. But doubtful this life. Hmmm maybe he’s right. On the other hand someone like myself that has few dreams that are memorable may wonder what they do mean when they happen, especially since in the past they quite often came with words and music.

~Jitendra

Working with dreams in therapy

Therapy and counselling can provide you with a space to explore your dreams, their meanings and identify possible themes. You will learn how to think in depth about the impact of your dreams and reflect on why you may have had a particular dream. A therapist can work with you to understand your dreams, identify meanings, messages and ideas, as well as offering perspective, reflection and interpretation. The process of therapy will allow you a greater understanding of what your unconscious mind could be trying to tell you through your dreams.

It is clear that dreams have significance and have an important part to play in our lives. Whether they are remembered or forgotten, valued or considered nothing more than a collection of thoughts, they do have an impact on our lives and can contain messages which are hidden and hard to interpret. However, taking a little time to understand your dreams and their potential meaning and significance can be a highly rewarding and informative process. They offer you the chance to see what is going on within the deepest parts of the self.

https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/memberarticles/the-importance-of-dreams-what-they-can-represent
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2020 06:38 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2020 06:46 am »

President Abraham Lincoln had a prophetic dream. Three days before he was assassinated, Lincoln conveyed his dream to his wife and a group of friends. Ward Hill Lamon, an attending companion, recorded the conversation.

Library of Congress/Public Domain
“Abraham's Dream! Coming Events Cast Their Shadow Before.” Lithograph by Currier & Ives (1864)Source: Library of Congress/Public Domain
“About 10 days ago I retired very late. I had been up waiting for important dispatches from the front. I could not have been long in bed when I fell into a slumber, for I was weary. I soon began to dream. There seemed to be a death-like stillness about me. Think I heard subdued sobs, as if a number of people were weeping. I thought I left my bed and wandered downstairs. There the silence was broken by the same pitiful sobbing, but the mourners were invisible. I went from room to room; no living person was in sight, but the same mournful sounds of distress met me as I passed along. It was light in all the rooms; every object was familiar to me; but where were all the people who were grieving as if their hearts would break? I was puzzled and alarmed. What could be the meaning of all this? Determined to find the cause of a state of things so mysterious and so shocking, I kept on until I arrived at the East Room, which I entered. There I met with a sickening surprise. Before me was a catafalque, on which rested a corpse wrapped in funeral vestments. Around it were stationed soldiers who were acting as guards; and there was a throng of people, some gazing mournfully upon the corpse, whose face was covered, others weeping pitifully. ‘Who is dead in the White House?’ I demanded of one of the soldiers. ‘The President,’ was his answer; ‘he was killed by an assassin.’ Then came a loud burst of grief from the crowd, which woke me from my dream. I slept no more that night; and although it was only a dream, I have been strangely annoyed by it ever since.” (Recollections of Abraham Lincoln, 1847-1865 by Ward Hill Lamon, published 1911.)

Two weeks later, on April 14, 1865, Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth. As in his dream, his casket was put on view in the East Room of the White House and guarded by soldiers.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/transcending-the-past/202002/can-dreams-be-prophetic

Asking for dreams of guidance and understanding!
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2020 11:30 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2020 01:21 am »

You and I, and any other guest or member reading this post understands that dreams often speak to us in symbols. Recently I've had very trying dreams, and I would like to add that sometimes answers don't come until later. At times it is easy to interpret our own dream, if we have no context however, it can be something completely different. And what a trip it is to learn of information we'd not known in our waking lives whilst in the dream world. I can say without a doubt this has happened to me- until it happens to you, you'd only be a skeptic. And who could blame you?

With that said, I'll now regress into the most recent with the hopes someone could help me interpret something. First, examples.
The last two nights I've had dreams where I am fighting my family. First my Dad and the next night, my Sister. I couldn't understand it because our relationship is in good status in the waking world. Only recently, by sitting in between their cross fire did I realize it was an energetic exchange between the two of them that I had witnessed and experienced in advance on a dream level. Could God have been protecting me, or Spirit preparing my mind to pay witness rather than accept the energy at a personal level?

Well last night I had a very interesting dream. It seems, at times, I have very gory and detailed dreams. This is one of them. I'd also like to note it's the first time I've ever dreamt of meeting Satan.

I dreamt I ate a bat and threw up. I traveled on a train between worlds that slaughtered pigs. I saw them dismember and organize membranes from each stringy corpse that slid down a chute. Earlier in the dream I was forced by a group of people to help summon Satan. I didn't do it, instead I assumed the yogic childs pose while Satan walked around and inspected his followers. I remember later how happy a man was in our group to be going to hell. At one point I realized Satan was messing with my friends and I confronted him. I tried looking into his eyes, he himself would not make eye contact. I wanted to see if we shared any part of our being. He was afraid to look into my eyes. It was then when he appeared to me as an alien child abusing psychic powers... On the train ride by the end of the dream I think I was trying to rescue a friend. On one world I was a poor boy. On the train ride to another world they fed and clothed my group to make us something else and this woman wanted to capture my personality on a computer. I didn't eat the food or accept the fancy clothes and I did not trust the woman.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2020 09:34 pm »

Sometimes I dream about my first girlfriend Jessica. I had one last night with her where I visited her with her new boyfriend. I learned what made her happy with her new guy and what made her unhappy while we were together. There were some moments that made me uncomfortable, that they found funny but I remember also feeling victory in other moments. I woke up feeling refreshed and think maybe she is doing good right now, which makes me happy to think about.

I've often dreamt of friends who I don't have the most prominent relationship with. Some things happen that are true and sometimes, it is just a replay of our time together so I may better understand.

Lately I've had some intense dreams and wonder if there's something in my chart or something in the air. I don't control my ability to recall or when the dreams happen.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Dec 30, 2020 10:33 am »

You and I, and any other guest or member reading this post understands that dreams often speak to us in symbols. Recently I've had very trying dreams, and I would like to add that sometimes answers don't come until later. At times it is easy to interpret our own dream, if we have no context however, it can be something completely different. And what a trip it is to learn of information we'd not known in our waking lives whilst in the dream world. I can say without a doubt this has happened to me- until it happens to you, you'd only be a skeptic. And who could blame you?
Many times in my life I have had people say to me that I am a magnet for mentally ill people. However today I woke from a dream remembering looking at a young man and although he was considered mentally ill I was wondering how others would have come to that conclusion. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and said to me “ thank you for being so kind to me. “  and i woke up.

At times it is easy to interpret our own dream, if we have no context however, it can be something completely different. And what a trip it is to learn of information we'd not known in our waking lives whilst in the dream world. I can say without a doubt this has happened to me- until it happens to you, you'd only be a skeptic. And who could blame you?

With that said, I'll now regress into the most recent with the hopes someone could help me interpret something........Could God have been protecting me, or Spirit preparing my mind to pay witness rather than accept the energy at a personal level?

Yes there is that element about dreams that can go beyond the personal level. Having ‘ no context ‘ can take the dream out of the personal realm and let it affect the dreams and lives of those close to you. At some only dawning level, yet to know, we can tap into the dreamscape of those close to us and recognize that their connection with the unconscious and collective conscious is in fact a portal for our own understanding. But I have never been a skeptic brother. Just a bit baffled and presently seeing that energies in dreams of close friends can be helpful to making sense of their own dreams as well.
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2020 12:00 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Dec 30, 2020 10:42 pm »

Steve thanks for your thoughts and for bumping this thread too.

It's okay to be a skeptic, even though you're saying you aren't. I don't waste my energy trying to convince others of something if they would rather disbelieve.

Every soul travels a path best suited to its temperament.

How nice someone told you thank you. Recently, a man grabbed me by my arm in the waking life and said "God is watching. God sees the good you're doing for others."

Also, it's funnny I am reading this thread today because I once again had a dream about Jessica.
This time she kissed me and really looked into my eyes and saw me. At which point she cried, which caused me to cry. It was a nice release. Afterwards I was once again in another world and helping Jessica traverse through it. We rode a very large mountain creature as transport.

I recently joined an astral projection community and am learning a lot. I am currently on the mend from my experimentation but have successfully had an encounter with an alien being by the name of Monjoronson. I will need to learn the lesson in order to proceed in this type of communication and receive messages that don't just cater to self interest.

Wishing you well!
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Jan 09, 2021 12:37 am »

With that said, I'll now regress into the most recent with the hopes someone could help me interpret something. First, examples.
The last two nights I've had dreams where I am fighting my family. First my Dad and the next night, my Sister. I couldn't understand it because our relationship is in good status in the waking world. Only recently, by sitting in between their cross fire did I realize it was an energetic exchange between the two of them that I had witnessed and experienced in advance on a dream level. Could God have been protecting me, or Spirit preparing my mind to pay witness rather than accept the energy at a personal level?

Some people in our lives we are inextricably linked to us. At times I get a feeling of timelessness when it comes to this awareness. I suppose that you do also with the people close to you in your life. It is said we often have a preview of the choices we make with the characters involved before they happen. Some of the people we meet in life give us a feeling of timelessness when we are with them. As though they have been around before and will be again. Sometimes we recognize that people and circumstances in our lives are not just events along the way but rather important markers that guided us in our life journey towards the other side.

It is a good quality to be light and breezy about the days of our life. However once in awhile an individual or more than one person will come to us and say a significant word or act out an important role that is like a marker along the way reminding us we aren’t here just for a joy ride but also to learn important lessons from others. Like an epiphany, time stands still at such moments and we recognize the importance of the ‘ markers ‘ along the way and that they have something important to say. These experiences can help us with humility and recognition of our own ego in the knowledge that God has a design for our lives much higher than we have given credit for. If we are having trouble with understanding the events and people presented to us we may suddenly find a road block ahead and there is really no backtracking so we are just left to ponder at a roadside stop along the way. If we are too slow to understand circumstances may be presented to us where we are given time to ourselves to reflect on our recent travels. A person or job may disappear to shake us up a bit or perhaps our health may delay the progression of events. Then we are left with little choice then to look at ourselves and our spiritual journey more closely.
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2021 01:37 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Jan 09, 2021 04:40 am »

hey thanks steve for the quality feedback. i really appreciate your thoughts on this matter.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: