Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Amma and a Dream About being force fed meat.

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amma and a Dream About being force fed meat.  (Read 171 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 25, 2020 12:09 pm »

I have occasionally had a dream being force fed 🥩 meat. I am not sure of the significance of it accept that I do have an aversion to it. I know what the killing of meat is doing to our planet. Huge areas of the Amazon forests are being burned down to feed Americans hamburgers. We still live in the cheeseburger generation. We need all the trees we can to feed Mother Earth more oxygen, and unlike humans, trees need carbon dioxide which is the chemical causing climate change. I’m thinking it is important to remind people of that since the Master Amma used to always talk about that when I saw her at large gatherings.

Perhaps not all of us are aware of some of these facts. The cells of organisms, including humans and other animals, also produce it. Carbon dioxide is released from the body when organisms breathe out, or exhale. Plants need carbon dioxide to make their own food, and they release oxygen in the process. Oxygen is also found in the air. How much carbon dioxide can an animal or human take with out it having repercussions on its health and well being? Living in Mexico City is tantamount to smoking 3paks of cigarettes a day. It is is because of the deterioration of the atmosphere. Ultraviolet  rays from the Sun can cause skin Cancer and there are many places on earth today that are uncomfortable 🥵 to live in because of the heat increase since the industrial revolution has been steadily rising.

I myself have had skin cancer more than once and at one time it led to melanoma. Which is a very dangerous disease that is usually fatal. Many millions of people contract respiratory and heat strokes and various forms of cancer and respiratory diseases every year. Much of this can be attributed to increases in carbon dioxide emissions from a form of life we have grown accustomed to in the United Clones. Which have been further promoted by the Trump Adminstration.

Animals that eat other animals get the carbon from their food too. ... Carbon moves from living things to the atmosphere. Each time you exhale, you are releasing carbon dioxide gas (CO2) into the atmosphere. Animals and plants need to get rid of carbon dioxide gas through a process called respiration.

https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/global-atmospheric-change-and-animal-populations-13254648/

In the dream I had I was served steak and I could see the red blood in it. I asked the cook not to serve me it but he served me another portion with less blood but I was still appalled by the thought of eating a murdered animal. When possible I do not kill anything including insects which I try to save by putting them outdoors in their natural habitat.

Has the increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere affected my own personal life? Yes. My father died of skin cancer. My mother died of lung cancer. I have had reoccurring skin cancer. Is there something I’m doing about it? Yes. First I am writing this post here. I am trying to stay out of the Sun at peak hours. I am using skin protection above 30 spectrum with both UVA and UVB protection. I am warning the public of the danger of having another four years of a man totally ignorant about such matters; Fuhrer Trump. I am driving less and share driving when possible. I am encouraging alternate forms of energy that do not destroy the biosphere and pollute our lakes, oceans and rivers. I am planting what ever I can wherever I can. I stopped being a truck driver. I am recycling and avoiding burning or putting toxic waste in the environment like; plastic, styrofoam. I pick up garbage that others leave behind on the side of the road or in our parks. I recycle every week. I try to keep what I drive at a low carbon monoxide level. I make sure that all toxic waste is disposed of properly. I avoid aerosols when possible. I never eat meat or any murdered so called food. Also I try to be around people who are conscious of what the meat industry is all about and avoid meat eaters if I have a choice in the matter. We can attend functions where food that is provided is vegetarian. etc.

This whole process to save our planet depends on us and our choices and concerns. We can associate more and more with other human beings who are conscious of the welfare of our planet and pray for its restoration or be around others who have little to no concern about such matters. We can support candidates that are supportive of our nations forests and wildlife or we can vote for those candidates trying to eliminate all statutes protecting our rivers, streams, oceans and forests, ground water and skies. We can choose friends that are trying to pray and visualize a better earth and environment or spend time with skeptics who have no hope for the future.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020 06:28 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: