Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

dream about a book

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dream about a book  (Read 159 times)
guest88
« on: May 20, 2020 02:35 pm »

i just woke up from a dream which was spent reading 80+ pages on the life of a woman dr. and serial killer. the preface was indirectly asking if her diagnoses on patients were proper or if they were misunderstanding a natural response of human experience. it was very detailed. the dream starts with being sent to what might have been a prestige university for an assignment. there were only a few students and i had to wear a suit. my introduction felt superficial as i was praised by the head of staff or, administration. it was nighttime as i got out of a car and entered this building. the whole thing was off-putting and i remember feeling this dark energy-suppressed and intelligent minds roamed here. it felt like a boys club with a hierarchy, i was there for some profession...? i remember the book was old with yellow pages. it was small and easy to read, the first 88-89 pages were chapter 1 and i was up against a wall reading it effortlessly. it was really good. i understood it from a medical perspective and had students call me to discuss the book and things happening in their lives. was i a detective? a teacher? i can't remember. again it was an old paperback book with a green cover and faded blue text on the front. i was even shown the name of this woman but can't remember it... even though we were studying something old, her methodology was and is still considered thoughtful practice. though by the end of chapter one you're left wondering because her own agenda becomes prevalent over the well being of her patients.

prior to this dream i woke up from some disturbing dreams where people who i thought were my friends were creating misdeeds like, stealing my bedsheets from under me or putting me in harms way for their benefit. once i fell back asleep i was living someone else' life.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: