Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Past life on other planets an in other solar systems.

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Past life on other planets an in other solar systems.  (Read 428 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 19, 2020 02:38 pm »

Often I find my experiences linked to past lives and as time passes I am exposed to more experiences that reinforce past life memories and / or experiences. So my next point of observation is this. A friend asked me this question recently;

If we have many past lives and there are many thousands of lives we have lived as well as millions of planets and solar systems as well as galaxies we could live in why must they all be on this earth and why don’t people with past life memories mention them?

Paramahansa Yogananda’s answer to this was interesting; he stated that we can go to other areas in the universe but generally-like a flock of birds we-stay together on a certain planet from life to life.

So since I have had so many experiences with E.T. Phenomena and Eric you to have brought up a lot about it .... I am wondering about my connection... and the friends around me and their connection to this phenomena in the now, past and future.

This question has fascinated me more recently than ever before; to give an example why let us go to the recent interests of Eric here on ET’s and Deep State. In this description of the Deep State I would think it is referring more to the Eisenhower description of the deep state rather than Donald Trump’s version of the term....in clearer terms; the military industrial complex which has seemingly controlled what the public can know since the assassination of President Kennedy;

But there's another way of thinking about the deep state, one that suggests an ongoing threat not to Donald Trump and his pals but to this democracy and the world. I'm thinking, of course, of that vast — if informal, complex, and sometimes internally competitive — consortium composed of the industries and government branches that make up what President Dwight Eisenhower famously called the "military-industrial complex."

This was exactly the "state" that I think President Obama encountered when he decided to shut down the George W. Bush-era CIA torture program and found that the price for compliance was a promise not to prosecute anyone for crimes committed in the so-called war on terror. January 2009 was, as he famously said, a time to "look forward as opposed to looking backwards."

I mentioned this deep state in reference to the deep state because I believe the military-industrial complex is the deep state that has hidden all the vast information on UFO’ s in the last century as well as this one in the United Clones of America for so called government security.

Anyhow for those of us seeking spiritual knowledge and understanding the government and its shadowy operations are certainly of no help in our understanding of the universe around us and our connection to it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020 07:12 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020 06:29 pm »

yes i've seen lives on other planets.
interestingly, i've had a past life memory of what may be a life on earth and with a friend who is like a brother, spirit whispered "lemurian" telling me his true origins.
i've also had a future life memory of leaving planet earth on a cold ship and feeling very lonely, an all time emotional peak. that flash was in 6th grade, and an intelligence i didn't think a 6th grader could understand. decades later i'm still somewhat haunted by it. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020 06:32 pm »

when gurunath reveals his soul to his peers some are reported seeing an alien face indicating their past life connection to the guru.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020 06:48 pm »

actually to observe what has been suppressed, altered or denied is beneficial for any inquirer. you are more powerful than you know.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020 07:28 pm »

Let the world turn upside down and right itself awhile.
We've done our best comes a time to leave it all behind
I like your stories......visitors in your life
Unworldly people from a higher space and time
there's world's to discover ...with a mantra we'll  uncover

there's so much...off the beaten track
woo woo woo....off the beaten track

There fortune in your future.....there's fate in your eyes.
let's not force the future.....let's not stare back in time
Make friends with your past....it's part of your life
Be kind to your memories....open up your heart and mind
There's worlds to discover....with a mantra we'll uncover

Let the world turn upside down
and right itself awhile.
We've done our best comes of time
to leave it all behind
U mildly amuse me
with your soothing energy.
Turn your music low.
Fire up the candle lite