Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 10:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Reiki ~ How does it work ?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Reiki ~ How does it work ?  (Read 2822 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Dec 06, 2009 09:09 am »

That answer varies from person to person. Some send their healing out to the universe for the person they are healing to be able to collect it at their leisure, or when they want it. Some work with the actual person at a designated time. I guess to them they feel it's stronger if both are receptive to each other at the same time.

The healing energies can cause a relaxing effect on the person. So some want to make sure it's not done when they are buy working, or driving, and prefer to do it an more opportune time.

i think it is a beautiful thing~to think of others and try to heal them. So is this where your spiritual interest originated? Is Reiki mostly for physical healing or does it also include mental and spiritual healing?
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
amorabsolutus

« Reply #16 on: Dec 06, 2009 06:24 pm »

Is it where my spiritual interest originated. Not specifically. At the time I was having terrible stomach problems, and we being given pills, and pills, and nothing was ever helping. So it was then that I knew that I needed more help than what "humans" could offer, and turned my self towards the spiritual. In hindsight I think it was the stomach problems that was meant to bring me back to my spiritual roots.

Reiki can heal mental, physically, and spiritual issues. Reiki also knows no bounds so it can be sent to past traumatic events, and can be sent to future events.
Report Spam   Logged
Charmed*I'msure

love & magik enrich the soul & delight the heart

« Reply #17 on: Dec 09, 2009 12:53 am »

Reiki can heal mental, physically, and spiritual issues. Reiki also knows no bounds so it can be sent to past traumatic events, and can be sent to future events.

Awesome * total healing then * past, present and future ! What more can you ask for ?

Charmed*I'msure
Report Spam   Logged

*in my wildest dreams*you are there *

*Enchant me with your magik!*
amorabsolutus

« Reply #18 on: Dec 09, 2009 05:04 am »

Not much really. It's a great tool that Usui brought to us to help us alleviate some of the pain, and suffering we have endured in our lives.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Dec 09, 2009 07:14 am »

Not much really. It's a great tool that Usui brought to us to help us alleviate some of the pain, and suffering we have endured in our lives.

Usui  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
amorabsolutus

« Reply #20 on: Dec 09, 2009 05:25 pm »

Sorry, Mikao Usui, the man that brought the Reiki energies to us.
Report Spam   Logged
Charmed*I'msure

« Reply #21 on: Dec 19, 2009 07:59 pm »

Any ideas who brought the Reiki energy to him ?
Report Spam   Logged

amorabsolutus

« Reply #22 on: Dec 19, 2009 09:16 pm »

Do you mean was there anyone in particular that gave him the Reiki Energy? I'm not sure. I think he just was able to tap into source and found something and shared it with the masses.

IMO, it's something anyone can do, and not something that anyone needs to visit a master to be able to do.

It does help having a master to learn things, and ask questions. Yes, we can do it all ourselves, but we don't know what is correct, or wrong, we just have to go as we can. Correct, and adjusting. It's possible. It's just a more time consuming process.
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #23 on: Dec 27, 2009 08:06 am »

Think of it more like variety. Repetitive things can become boring, and you can easily tire of them. Like working out all the time. A change here, and there can be a nice change of pace. So you don't feel like it's a chore to do it. Problem with the vitamin waters is that a majority of them are highly sugared. Most of which is not a natural sugar. I have thought of trying an orange slice, but haven't done it yet.

I know I have been working out all my life. These legs are killing me with such big feet to lug around. Program me differently.... Please doctor.
Quack Quack Shmuck
Report Spam   Logged

'Awaken to the sound of Geese farting in the morning fog'....Loose Goose
guest46
« Reply #24 on: Dec 27, 2009 08:25 am »

Think of it more like variety. Repetitive things can become boring, and you can easily tire of them. Like working out all the time. A change here, and there can be a nice change of pace. So you don't feel like it's a chore to do it. Problem with the vitamin waters is that a majority of them are highly sugared. Most of which is not a natural sugar. I have thought of trying an orange slice, but haven't done it yet.

I know I have been working out all my life. These legs are killing me with such big feet to lug around. Program me differently.... Please doctor.
Quack Quack Shmuck

Alright you old hag I'll program you different. Why don't take up tap dancing? I can see it now. Waddle waddle waddle...Thump!

Alfred Hitch
Report Spam   Logged
Charmed*I'msure

« Reply #25 on: Jan 05, 2010 09:07 pm »

Do you mean was there anyone in particular that gave him the Reiki Energy? I'm not sure. I think he just was able to tap into source and found something and shared it with the masses.

IMO, it's something anyone can do, and not something that anyone needs to visit a master to be able to do.

It does help having a master to learn things, and ask questions. Yes, we can do it all ourselves, but we don't know what is correct, or wrong, we just have to go as we can. Correct, and adjusting. It's possible. It's just a more time consuming process.

Thank you for your reply.
Report Spam   Logged

Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #26 on: Jan 18, 2010 09:33 pm »

Amor, do you use crystals with the Reiki ? or is crystal healing something entirely different ?

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
amorabsolutus

« Reply #27 on: Jan 19, 2010 04:34 am »

Sometimes I used crystals with the healing. Depending on what I am working with. I will add the crystal to help. Quartz crystals are known to amplify energy so they are a good aid when doing any energy work.

There is also crystal reiki that uses etheric crystals in the healings which are supposedly more intense with their energies.

there is also crystal healing that uses just crystals.
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #28 on: Jan 19, 2010 05:34 am »

Thanks Amor for the crystal info with the healing. I have been thinking of getting into some healing work, and the addition of the quartz crystal sounds like an extra benefit to go with the energy.

Interesting so many different ways of using the healing energies and the crystals.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: Feb 25, 2010 05:01 am »

Reiki is a healing energy modality that is done by being tuned into the universal source through what is referred to as attunements. The attunements, there a 3 levels of attunement. Each attunement clears the channels for the individual to the universal source. Once they become "attuned" they are able to tap into the universal source to use the healing to heal themselves, or to send it to others. The healing can be done hands on, as well as sent remotely. (distance)

Amorabsolutus

You seem to have quite a bit a knowledge of this healing process. i think it is wonderful that you have devoted your time and service to helping others in their healing process. If you have the time~ and would want to~ i would appreciate some healing sent remotely to my right knee which has been a source of pain and problems for sometime now.

In a appreciation in advance

Steve Hydonus
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2010 05:07 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print