Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Lockdown

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lockdown  (Read 207 times)
fisherking1111

« on: Apr 15, 2020 11:44 pm »

I had a dream, just a few weeks prior to the worldwide shutdown... and prior to the budding of my brief romance with Emily

from 1/2/20

"
I had a crazy dream last night, that I just realized ended very similarly to After Hours (dir: Scorsese)…. It was like a cross between that and Brave New World…

I was talking to some bald girl in a white padded room with some supervisor checking in through the tiny window periodically, I was having a deep, platonic/Human connection with her, so ended whatever kind of session it was by giving her a kiss on the top of her bald head, knowing I was taking a risk but thinking myself to be in the clear.  Of course, I looked up and saw the prying eyes of a supervisor through the window… next scene, I’m at a bar type setting in the same facility, wondering what happened… then I see someone at the bar in a full body paper mâché-like body cast, with dark eye holes I can’t see into.  They’re “standing” at the corner of the bar, and I realize it’s the girl!  They took away her walking, moving and “being seen” privileges!"

The dream seems like it could apply to my relationship with Emily and the whole world's shutdown due to COVID-19...
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2020 07:11 am »

it could be  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: