Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 09:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Emily

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 39
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emily  (Read 1092 times)
fisherking1111

« Reply #15 on: Apr 04, 2020 03:01 am »

i hope you don't mind my saying something as i am inclined to share. we don't always understand why we experience synchronicities with people, especially those we have an affinity towards and who do not reciprocate the romantic feelings we ourselves are moved by. you want to know, astrologically, why you aren't together? no. you said it yourself, a line has been drawn. so, why try to force a situation that does not stand on mutual ground? it's not that you two haven't shared physically or emotionally but, when it came down to it, neither person was willing to have it "their way." who knows, it might change. the nature of darkness is that, without the light, it will remain a mystery. you speak of this other person(her decided partner) like you know him. you don't. you can't own any other persons experience but your own. these choice words you're using to justify the outcome of this experience might be your reality but it might not be the truth.

i am also wanting to share with you that i met a girl recently at my work who is near polar opposite to me and with whom i had quickly developed an attraction towards. she was physically, mentally and spiritually attractive. yet, it played out that it was not in my favor to pursue. during our time together, i had very intense dreams and peculiar phenomena happen that made me think there was something more to our connection. there really is but, because i wanted to have her in my own way, i quickly burned away a special friendship. we shared the numbers 888 together, i found her fathers silver amulet while meditating, i was able to access a meeting place she shared with her ex boyfriend in my dreams... in that very dream our bodies disappeared, all that was left was golden light, orange and yellow leaves, a body of water, the feeling of autumn and the most peaceful feeling i've ever felt. when i tried to share it with her, she didn't want to hear any of it. one day we were both sick at the same time, that night i had very intense dreams about her... about past lives... i even saw jessicas face in her Huh? the dream ended with the symbol of a vibrating butterfly with white and blue pastel streaks of light emanating out of its wings and me asking her to remember our connection.
instead a friend moved in on her during all of these moments and at the time my hands were cuffed because of a work place predicament that made me believe my livelihood would be at stake if i tried anything... yet when it happened, i ended up acting on emotion which propelled our separation and my own temporary madness.

in time things will reveal themselves, my advice is to not get hung up on the why it hasn't happened the way you wanted it but to be grateful for where you are and for these very revealing moments of introspection. it's why i can appreciate your reply to me under my seeing jessica in my dreams thread. see, these experiences we have are real... though we might not have the answers, god may reveal them at a later time. in this way, i am feeling blessed for all those who've entered my life and think it might be a blessing i'm not with the people i once desired. steve makes me think i'm being protected in this way. . .

cheers!

Beautifully put Eric!  Thank you for sharing this.  All of it.  Thank you for sharing your experience and your perspective

I agree with you on all of this.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Apr 09, 2020 01:06 pm »

Wow

Excellent reading Steve!

So much in there... I may come back and respond to more of the points you make.

Broadly... yeah, I never expected to be with a woman in an "open relationship", its way against my personal values... but Emily was a soul mate, like none I'd ever experienced, and it didn't feel like there was much choice involved for either of us..  However, I can't be "patient" about being treated unfairly, as some Twin Flame's "side dude" to her sugar daddy...  I broke up with her twice, she broke up with me twice, all in the span of a month or two...  and yet, I feel for both of us, it was the most we'd ever been in love.. the energetic exchange between us, was like nothing I'd ever imagined...  she said "people would kill for what we had", and she's right... But that's all gone now... and I can accept her choice to be with the security over Spiritual growth and ecstatic inspiration and being in love with a soul mate... it's practical, even if it's incredibly unromantic...

I wish you could tell me astrologically, exactly why her and I weren't meant to stay together... despite the insane number of synchronicities, and everything else I mentioned...

I understand your point though... the answers, from my perspective, may be in my own chart... 

Do you see anything else in her chart to explain her behavior?  her fear based choices (if that's a fair way to put it... it's certainly only partially true)?

It is natural to want to understand the deep experiences we have had in ourselves and with others in our life. Especially if the soul has developed enough to realize that this life is a schoolhouse that we are trying to get our diploma for so we aren’t forced to come back here again.

Emily is a deep person herself Art and it can be seen in your experiences with her and her birth chart as well. However there are also some major impediments to your seeing her soon. She has some deep issues from the past and past karma that need working out. Unfortunately for us we cannot speed these psychological syndromes up for their resolution. But on another level it leads to much inner work on ourselves - so what may seem frustrating to us may end up having a silver lining. I to have witnessed many frustrating experiences with people who have had issues in their lives that were unresolvable from my help in the situation. In fact my ‘help’ often would only enable the situation to continue the dependence and difficulty for the other person. At times in life we must come to the awareness that everyone goes on at their own speed in this great spiritual unfoldment. Just as other souls have speeded ahead on us so we often ‘see’ things quicker than others in our evolution.

You did ask if I saw anything astrologically that shows some of this and I have. However first I want to say this; When I look at someone else’s life astrologically/intuitively it by no means absolves me of some of the same difficulties in my own life. It is probably good to remember that many psychiatrists and psychologists choose their occupations for that very reason; they either have experienced similar problems in their own lives or are a psychological magnet for mentally ill human beings—which is a result of their own complicated karma and dharma for their current life.

Having said that... both of the two of you have (Freudian slip) have certain compulsive and obsessive emotional issues you are working out this life. Although because they are different issues you and her are currently working them out in different contexts and environments. I also want to remind you that you said this to me; “Doesn't everyone have trouble separating their ideas and thoughts from their ego?  Isn't this the basic problem everyone faces?  Attachment to one's thoughts?” Of course this is true, although some people have more difficulties in certain departments of life that are often replayed until we get it right so to speak. It is like a constant reminder  that we face at seemingly every turn.  If we continue making challenging situations for ourselves because of our actions over more than one life, it shows up as a stronger presence in an astrological chart.
In your chart it shows up in having a subjective and very personal view of relationships that is very difficult to look at objectively. In hers she has had very difficult communication issues and difficulties with authority figures and male model roles in her past. In both cases the emotional turmoil and anxiety relating to these issues has made it very difficult to look at it as say in a witnessing type perspective..... which is part of what we gain from meditation.
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2020 08:29 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
fisherking1111

« Reply #17 on: Apr 10, 2020 08:25 am »

Very accurate and insightful Steve

🙏❤️☮️
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #18 on: Apr 10, 2020 09:49 am »

Very accurate and insightful Steve

🙏❤️☮️

Really I’m just interested in you and appreciate your talents and presence so attempt to tune in.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
fisherking1111

« Reply #19 on: Apr 28, 2020 06:53 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
fisherking1111

« Reply #20 on: Apr 28, 2020 06:55 pm »

Her chart is literally a mirror to my chart...

Is that fair to say Steve?

That is a bundle on the opposite side as mine
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: