Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 03:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

live stream fellowship

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: live stream fellowship  (Read 1818 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jul 08, 2020 02:39 am »

swami vidyadhishananda has said the thing to do during these times is to practice fortitude as a spiritual practice on the family level. the momentum and the collective karma is such that real reform won't be seen until 2034. between now and then we can expect at least one more major movement in consciousness. the prediction is 2025-2026... by 2029 things will calm as the younger generation will have more compassion than what the current generation is currently able to demonstrate. while we endure the transitions, time and time again we will be faced with the decision to respond to life with love or hate. the best medicine is nature, to disconnect from the fear-peddled news. i do believe these times are allowing people to embrace their individual responsibility more, take the desired paths for how they choose to live their life. freedom will be found in the connections with those closest to them. the potential is there at least. lastly, i'd like to add that there were other masters and monks who have in the past accurately described the times we are faced with today. some of the things to note that stood out to me, communication with extraterrestrials will be common place. there will be a movement from systems to consciousness. population will be decreased. despite the chaos, find peace and glide these waters. swami has also said it isn't enough to be earnest, these times require dutiful action. so let your expression be your service for those in your immediate life. you will find the joy in these moments. i sincerely believe there is a heavenly response, cosmic rays of energy that effects us all, it is transcendent and very positive in nature. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #16 on: Dec 27, 2020 04:55 am »

swami says forgiveness doubles up immunity.

and here, alex jones confirms the nefarious agendas mentioned by swami
depopulation and global certification

both referencing 1922s earth summit
https://banned.video/watch?id=5fe7a6cc2929071495588954
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #17 on: Dec 03, 2021 11:43 pm »

Swami wasn't kidding when he said this was about global identification and depopulation. Wow!!

And to come back here and read his wisdom... God is great!! <3 <3 <3 Thank you Swami. <3 <3 <3
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #18 on: Sep 18, 2022 04:55 am »

Namaste Friend,

Join our worldwide livestream for a fellowship with Himalayan siddha monk and living saint, His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda on Sunday, 25th September at 11am US Pacific Time. His Holiness will deliver this continuing series of extraordinary discourses related to self-empowerment.

His discourse will cover the conceptual framework of mindfulness, natural breathing, calmness (energy of mindfulness), and how these themes relate with meditation. Understand what mindfulness is and how to practice mindfulness meditation using natural breath before embracing any breathing techniques.

All registrants will receive two-week access to the recording immediately following the discourse.

Key themes from the discourse:

Is mind continuous or subsiding after every thought?

Is memory an obstacle to meditation or an aid?

Is emotional disturbance the greatest impediment?

What is the energy of mindfulness?

How subtle desire is conquered through mindfulness practice

How breath can be used to loosen the grip of subtle desires

How breathing without the intentionality of control can be used

Can mindfulness meditation assist in overcoming anxiety?

Is striving or labouring possible without introducing anxiety?

Is Aham Graha contemplation of the ancient world relevant today?

What are the parts of Aham Graha beyond the mindfulness meditation?

Read Details & Register - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-prepare-for-mindfulness-meditation-tickets-421559685367

This livestream will take place on the day of the the New Moon of September 24th night and 25th morning, which is commemorated as Mahālaya in the Sanskrit Tradition and is hailed as the most important ubiquitous day to appease the departed souls by their family members. September 26th ushers in the fourth Navarātrī of the calendar year. His Holiness will end the broadcast by mentioning the significance of this Navarātrī and offering his blessings.

Feel the impact of sublime Sanskrit chanting and darshan blessings during the broadcast. The livestream fellowship will conclude with vespers (ārati). We will be streaming live from Santa Barbara, California on Sunday, 25th September 2022 starting at 11am US PT. Plan for up to 2.5 hours.

Registration is free, with options to donate. We deeply appreciate your love donations. After registering you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password necessary to view the livestream.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #19 on: Sep 18, 2022 09:53 am »

Really? Would like to meet him someday. But he doesn’t seem to come to this area. Wonder if I would think he means some things that you have expressed over the years, and ascribed to his views. Im not sure I would friend. Haven’t heard him say some of the things you’ve told me. Nothing against you. I just think your views shape what you hear as well. Maybe we all do that to some extent. Just an observation.
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2022 03:16 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #20 on: Sep 18, 2022 03:36 pm »

Hi Steve, considering your reply I'd say you're right- our views shape what we see or hear. It's all too easy to do on a forum reading another's words- we don't really know the man or woman behind the screen. Writing is a craft and not necessarily a good judge of character.

If you're interested you can register for this upcoming event for free. I believe mindfulness is a liberating quality and would enjoy reading what stood out to you since you've found something disagreeable by reading things that once stood out to me. 

I've met Swami in person more than once, have received personal console in time of distress and would be fortunate to attend this upcoming event. Swami helped solidify my views, I am often citing his verbiage when discussing the current age we find ourselves in. Though this reply isn't to debate what you disagree with. This reply is an invitation.

Here you have the opportunity for a uniquely positive experience. I would consider it a blessing that you do attend and pick up on something different from me.

Here's to hoping we both make it and share our notes after! That would be exciting.

Wishing you well.

Really? Would like to meet him someday. But he doesn’t seem to come to this area. Wonder if I would think he means some things that you have expressed over the years, and ascribed to his views. Im not sure I would friend. Haven’t heard him say some of the things you’ve told me. Nothing against you. I just think your views shape what you hear as well. Maybe we all do that to some extent. Just an observation.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #21 on: Oct 03, 2022 12:14 am »

For anyone interested

https://hansavedas.org/livestream/

Password sept25stream

I believe there's a week left to listen. Fast forward to 26:30, that's the minute marker Swami Vidyadhishananda appears and starts to talk.

"If one is able to participate with the presence of mind through spontaneity without any anxiety then that aware state is mindful."

"Knowledge with care, handled with a presence of mind is to be deemed mindfulness."

"If aware state belongs to mindfulness, alert state belongs to meditation- absorbed state belongs to concentration. The result of meditation is absorption. This is a simple outline of what is mindfulness. In other words, through presence of mind the content within the awareness is observed carefully as being present with it."

"If we are considering mindfulness to be just a restricted attention moment... then we are restricting the definition of mindfulness and we are falling into the trap of calling mind transitory or momentary. That is not the case. " ~Swami Vidyadhishananda.

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #22 on: Aug 31, 2023 03:11 pm »

What you will learn
His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda will expand on the conceptual framework that defines destiny and cause of action. He will establish that with the correct application of freewill, it is possible to overcome the grip of destiny.

His discourse will shed light on the fact that all our actions are caused by our inner tendencies as well as external factors that are independent of our inner tendencies. Both of these factors bear their respective consequences.

In order to highlight the philosophical thesis defining the consequence of action, His Holiness will introduce a pyramid whose four base points are time (kāla), nature (innate attributes), destiny, and chance (saṃgati); and the apex claimed by freewill that has the power to supersede all aspects of destiny.

Every action is then determined by time, nature, destiny, chance, and freewill, and their interplay. His Holiness will explain the five aspects of this pyramid with examples and share how fate versus destiny play out in the context of doctrine of karma.

He will address the role of determined voluntary action and if this is in the realm of freewill? Voluntary action needs to be effected mindfully to obtain aspired results. For example, if higher yoga or meditation is practiced voluntarily and diligently, the practitioner may attain liberation even in a single lifetime.

How to Access the Livestream
After registering you will receive a confirmation email with the link and password necessary to view. Registration is free with options to donate. Please be mindful to type your primary email address free from any typos when registering - this will ensure that you receive the confirmation email with the login details.

We welcome you to forward this registration link to your friends and family who would be interested in registering for the livestream. New participants are welcome to register via the link above to receive the log-in details. If you have difficulties on the day of the livestream please refer to the troubleshooting notes that will be sent by email as part of your registration confirmation.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/can-freewill-overcome-chance-and-destiny-tickets-708859707467?aff=oddtdtcreator
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #23 on: Sep 03, 2023 11:04 pm »

Mccoy and others interested:

Access the Livestream & Recordings
Webpage: https://hansavedas.org/2023-kj-livestream
PW: vasudeva
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #24 on: Sep 06, 2023 04:56 am »

It's still up. I recommend fast forwarding to 30 minutes, that's when it starts. It's a rather long lecture, has anyone tried listening in yet?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: