Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

live stream fellowship

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: live stream fellowship  (Read 1804 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Jul 08, 2020 02:39 am »

swami vidyadhishananda has said the thing to do during these times is to practice fortitude as a spiritual practice on the family level. the momentum and the collective karma is such that real reform won't be seen until 2034. between now and then we can expect at least one more major movement in consciousness. the prediction is 2025-2026... by 2029 things will calm as the younger generation will have more compassion than what the current generation is currently able to demonstrate. while we endure the transitions, time and time again we will be faced with the decision to respond to life with love or hate. the best medicine is nature, to disconnect from the fear-peddled news. i do believe these times are allowing people to embrace their individual responsibility more, take the desired paths for how they choose to live their life. freedom will be found in the connections with those closest to them. the potential is there at least. lastly, i'd like to add that there were other masters and monks who have in the past accurately described the times we are faced with today. some of the things to note that stood out to me, communication with extraterrestrials will be common place. there will be a movement from systems to consciousness. population will be decreased. despite the chaos, find peace and glide these waters. swami has also said it isn't enough to be earnest, these times require dutiful action. so let your expression be your service for those in your immediate life. you will find the joy in these moments. i sincerely believe there is a heavenly response, cosmic rays of energy that effects us all, it is transcendent and very positive in nature. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: