Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

wolf

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wolf  (Read 205 times)
guest88
« on: Mar 01, 2020 06:23 am »

i received a visual today in meditation... the head of a lone wolf in profile view, there was some kind of energy coming out of its mouth. it was etheric...

today i was in bed not feeling well. i let my weak state rule me for a little, in this state i relived past self sabotaging tendencies(mental inflictions and regrettable actions) that i've since communicated with myself and god the desire to overcome and rid of.
although i was a little ashamed by this temporary giving in, i later found myself feeling grateful for friends and family and the things in my life that have been made available by the grace of god and provided as an opportunity to pursue an ideal.
this pursuit, whatever ones ideal might be, gives the individual a sense of freedom.
like that i was free'd from those little dark and restricting corners. it seems i've still not overcome anything but i've been able to change direction to some degree. and the things around me, including the shape of my own physicality, serve as a reminder of the effort to rise. it's this kind of insight that brings me back to the importance of cultivating a right attitude, hope and faith. while we're plagued by disease, the greater picture isn't always so clear.

perhaps another reason why it's so important to sit in stillness from time to time.

i believe now, this spirit message has something to do with communicating with the inner world and acting accordingly. what that means can only be discovered by the one experiencing the visit. 
i've had dreams of wolves through out various transitions of my life... i believe this to be a spirit guide and all one has to do is ask. have you seen the wolf in your dreams? or felt a connection?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2020 06:26 am »

i am noting some moments of spirit talk here... today i purchased patchouli not knowing what it was good for only to discover that it was exactly what i needed....

i also seemed to have written a message looking at the picture of the wolves, which speaks to me presently... the past, speaking to the future... the present, a link to revelation

"guardians descend, new moon, old lands, reclaim your dreams
gods land, gods land"
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020 06:20 am »

consider that He is an omen of something you’re not seeing. People have observed Wolves in nature, finding them to have a highly developed “third eye” or “sixth sense.” Because you’re seeking out Wolf symbolism and meaning, perhaps it’s time to work on cracking open your intuitive senses.

Wolves are incredible examples of standing in the seat of your own power. They let predators know that they can fight to the death and are prepared to do so but they rarely initiate combat.

Humans are Animals, and sometimes we overlook the gifts from nature that are already within us. Life has an order and rhythm. When you run with a pack, there is a sense of community, and when you’re alone – liberation.

Are you misunderstood? Do you need help learning how to make a stand, and yet, at the same time, avoid a fight? Could your strength and stamina use an energetic boost? Wolf, as a Spirit, Totem, and Power Animal, can help! Wolf helps you harness your innermost wild nature so you can protect your emotional and physical well-being. Delve deeply in Wolf symbolism and meaning to find out how this Animal Spirit Guide can support, assist, and inspire you.

Wolf spirit can help!
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/mammals/wolf-symbolism-meaning/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: