Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 06:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

snake

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: snake  (Read 142 times)
guest88
« on: Dec 28, 2019 04:59 pm »

i dreamt that i was being chased by a snake. she kept finding me even in groups the feeling was wanting to kill me but she also impressed very forcefully she was my mother. each time i was running i cut her head off but that only gave me 5 minutes to run again because she couldn't die. in one instance i remember her striking and i caught her and looked her in the eyes, then cut her head off. im having a hard time decipher the meaning of this one.

i will try to invoke the snake to come back in my meditation. i don't think this is my actual mother, we are on good footing. i wonder if the snake represents my spiritual guide, my mother in that sense and is trying to teach me something. i have been having a hard time letting go of the woman i fell in love with. maybe these are related...
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2020 06:52 am »

thank you steve for allowing me to archive these dreams and come back to review them. i've used this section as a personal tool and hope i'm not being too obnoxious... seems its just you and i anyways... but i hope it peeks a curiosity in others and brings about more self reviews including your own experiences... as a youth i've always enjoyed dreams... it feels like i'm just beginning to understand how to interpret...

looking back on this one, the snake represented eternity and declared i was a product of such. though the feeling i had, as a product of eternity, was fear of death. when mother infinity striked, i held on and looked into her eyes before once again severing the connection.

...i think meditation helps prepare us for the inevitable. it's time to stop running... 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: