Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 07:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Teacher Uteah

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teacher Uteah  (Read 607 times)
guest88
« on: Dec 12, 2019 05:53 am »

“An Increasingly Aware Population.” - Trinity Teacher: Uteah.

Unread post by Sandy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm
Asheville, NC, US of A, November 24, 2019.
Trinity Teacher: Uteah.
Subject: “An Increasingly Aware Population.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Uteah: “Your world has been given the ‘green light’ by the High Administrators of the universe to move into the era of Light and Life. This is now a fact of elect planetary status. With that election come many changes in the rules of engagement with the souls that live on the planet as well as those souls that are in transition. The one most decisive factor in the achievement of Light and Life is the conscious acceptance of the reality of the Indwelling Presence of the Universal Father in an increasingly aware population. This conscious acceptance by a small contingent of souls first becomes the anchor for a growing contingent that shall later affect the leadership of planetary affairs and key initiatives in social restructuring to bring the planet to the first stage of Light and Life. Your participation as a contingent (anchor) requires that you understand this election process.

“In any executive process to bring about change requires that there be a discovery period that precludes the events and actions that are to be set in motion to achieve the desired outcome. In the case of Urantia, that period of discovery is about over and the administrators have learned a great deal about what actions are needed to begin the dispensation that changes the rules of engagement. There are many of you reading this message that have been a part of this discovery contingent — a small number of individuals that were willing to be led by your Thought Adjusters to learn about the unique problems Urantia faces in moving away from the confusion of the Lucifer Rebellion.

“Many of you have wondered why such a small number of people in a population of about seven billion know about the Thought Adjuster or have even thumbed through the pages of the Urantia Papers? You may even think that you have consciously contributed little to this discovery effort, but in fact you have by association (relationship) with the Thought Adjuster (TA). The TAs learn through your experience and they all communicate with each other, and with this communication, all souls begin to respond in the super-conscious mind (soul-mind) to this collective understanding. Those souls that are learning to understand the reality of the Thought Adjusters are considered ‘Primary Anchors.’ This means that you are willing to participate in the process, and for that, many of you are often visited by the Seraphim of the Reserve Corps of Destiny.

“Knowing this should give you a sense of greater responsibility for service (not egocentric privilege). This does not require anything from you other than your own will and desire to see Urantia and its people realize peace, love, and understanding. To make it your mission to be of service to this cause is a personal soul developmental objective that is entirely up to you, and when you move in this direction you can be assured that all the needed resources are made available to you per the level of your commitment and dedication to that service.

“What you are confirming to the TA through your life experience is how well you respond to the leading and insights the TA finds successful in their approach to attune your mind. As more of the various human mind types (in the anchor group) are responding successfully to their TAs, that information is shared with all TAs on Urantia that they may assimilate these techniques in their attunement process. These techniques may or may not work with the souls they indwell and is dependent on the level of personality maturity and soul willingness to overcome deficiencies. Overall, the outcome of TA communication is improved and does lead to an increasing population of TA aware citizens. This is the decisive factor in breaking the cycle of confusion and darkness on a planet such as Urantia.

“Please realize how important your understanding of the TA is in your own development as well as how it helps the entire planet! You are making a difference! Your success is our success!

“Always for your growth,
“I AM Uteah.”

Receivers Note: Uteah is wanting us to understand how rare it is for Urantians to consciously work with their Thought Adjusters — that even having this knowledge provides and opening for greater TA attunement. When life experience becomes integral with the relationship between human and TA, it benefits all of humanity.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://www.thecorrectingtime.org
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2019 08:58 am »

Thanks Eric and thanks for the link. Will respond after digesting.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2020 10:01 pm »

Uteah ask us to question and become familiar with the spark of God within each of us...
Thinking on this, I'd like to ask how we might develop reverence for others, since they too have God within them- to ask, how can we keep this connection alive? We must remember our partnership and ask just how intimate is that link between God and our personal reality?
I thought this was a beautiful form of prayer suggested by Uteah,
“My Beloved Partner, fill me with the treasures of your expression — lead me into all Truth — show me the Beauty of your creation, and help me to understand the Goodness of your likeness within me.”
There's a level of sincerity that needn't be elaborate, sometimes it just means meeting others half way.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2020 10:46 am »

Uteah ask us to question and become familiar with the spark of God within each of us...
Thinking on this, I'd like to ask how we might develop reverence for others, since they too have God within them- to ask, how can we keep this connection alive? We must remember our partnership and ask just how intimate is that link between God and our personal reality?
I thought this was a beautiful form of prayer suggested by Uteah,
“My Beloved Partner, fill me with the treasures of your expression — lead me into all Truth — show me the Beauty of your creation, and help me to understand the Goodness of your likeness within me.”
There's a level of sincerity that needn't be elaborate, sometimes it just means meeting others half way.

I think that what happens for many of us is we look at those around us and make a decision if they are giving us more happiness or more misery. If they are bringing more good and positive energy in our lives or if they are drawing  and sapping our psychic energy.

We come to recognize that having friends makes us happy. So we accept some of the mixed feelings or ambivalence that is part and partial of the minds activities and ambivalence. We talk or chat with our own thoughts and our higher self disciplines our lower minds thoughts. We reason with ourselves; how am I to have many friends if I go on criticizing their inadequacies when without them I will be lonely and isolated?
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2020 03:53 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2020 06:39 am »

The importance of personal experience was one taught by Jesus. Uteah clears some things up in this latest transmission...

Oregon, US of A, November 19, 2019.
Subject: “About Jesus’ Unsought Induction into the Hall of Fame.”

Message received by Anyas.

Definition of ‘Hall of Fame’: An institution honoring the achievements of individuals in a particular activity or field.

“Jesus founded the religion of personal experience in doing the will of God and serving the human brotherhood; Paul founded a religion in which the glorified Jesus became the object of worship and the brotherhood consisted of fellow believers in the divine Christ.” [UB 196:2:6].

Teacher Uteah: “It is undeniable that Jesus’ spiritual legacy got seriously misrepresented. Even though He rightfully earned the highest credentials for induction in the religious Hall of Fame, the last thing He ever aspired to was to be personally worshiped and glorified.

“He always instantly forwarded all credit to His Heavenly Father. It became part of His personal religious experience and was the technique He developed to commune with His Heavenly Father in constant humility and gratitude.

“It is time to go back to the roots of Christianity, as excessive worship of the messenger distracts from the substance of the message — a warning that Jesus frequently voiced, as He was well aware of the propensity of immature human beings for misguided idolatry.
full message here, https://www.board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29413
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Apr 26, 2020 10:48 pm »

More from Uteah, I am fond of her.

Asheville, NC, US of A, March 29, 2020.
 Subject: “You have a Unique Opportunity.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Uteah: My Dear Students,
 You have a unique opportunity in this climate of uncertainty to create a new vision for your world. The mass consciousness of humanity generates a collective “Light in the Field” (the Divine Matrix) that manifests the reality of your lives. Until now, that vision has been steered and directed by powerful factions that paint a picture (create a narrow vision) in the minds of the masses to manifest their vision of the future. With the unprecedented events of what is now taking place globally with this pandemic, we have what you would call “a blank slate” for the projected future of humanity. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to create a vision for the future — one that is not steered by powerful factions, but by the hopes, dreams, and desires (visions in the consciousness) of the citizens of your world.

If you look at what is coming out of the steered vision of your media, you will see little more than news about the pandemic and economic fallout. It is, as it seems, that there is no other story to tell — no stories about how the future will unfold. This faction, by its own nature, has caught itself in a loop (for now) and cannot stop itself from perpetuating headlines of more doom — it has become a frenzy of “fear serving,” meaning, “If I do not serve the fears of the consumers, the competition will.” So, you see that there is a wall that no faction wants to move beyond. This now leaves the Light Field open for input!

For the first time in the lives of many people, they are asking bigger questions about their own futures. Since the factions that usually direct their vision are no longer feeding it, they are faced with creating their own. While some will stay behind the wall, others will begin a dialog of how they will live their lives differently from how they did before the pandemic. “How will I survive?” “What things can I do that will ensure my health, safety, and security in an uncertain future?” “If I become infected, there’s a chance I will not survive — what lies beyond this world for me?” There are more important things to think about than to be “wined, dined, and entertained.” “How do I proceed?”

You see, these are very big questions that set you on a quest for answers, knowledge, and information that can expand your mind. It is this expansion of mind that creates greater opportunities for change that takes the control out of the hands of the factions and returns it to you — you have the expanded vision for what comes next — you make decisions about your future — not the faction. You can decide to live a healthier lifestyle; to get more involved in your community; or to investigate a spiritual path that might help you understand the greater meanings and values of life?

When you have the vision, it is you and your Thought Adjuster that create Light in the Field with the focus on your needs and the needs of those in your circle — your community. As you and your neighbor have similar thoughts and visions, the potentials and vibrations in the Light Field become intensified and attract other minds to this unified vision — an aggregate of potentials begin to form and soon opportunities show up — a doorway opens, and all you have to do then is to walk through it. Your actions soon create opportunities for others, and so on, and so forth — a great movement is underway. This is how “you” change your world, rather than let the factions change it by convincing you that their vision is what you want — they’ve been using your power.

The power is in you — it always has been. Now take command of your power — change your thoughts and change the world!

Cheering you on to Light and Life,
 I AM Uteah.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
 are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://www.thecorrectingtime.org
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2020 05:29 pm »

Uteah's latest message...

Teacher Uteah: My Dear Students,
The conditions whereby consciousness operates on Urantia are in flux — constantly changing, and it is changing to benefit humanity. The opportunities for souls to progress are increasing in ways that have never been available at any other time since Christ Michael’s bestowal. Like all opportunities, it is up to you to decide what to do with that opportunity — whether you step into the path of it or turn from it and let it pass. Those that step into opportunity’s path shall find the guidance that leads to a beautiful soul, for in asking Spirit for help in understanding your own thoughts, your life, and your world, you enter into a relationship with Spirit. It is in this sincere relationship with Spirit that divine guidance is given that moves the soul to discover a life of meaning — filled with Truth, Beauty, and Goodness regardless of the conditions.
More here,
http://www.board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=207891#p207891
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: