Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 07:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Peace Be Upon You

Recent Items

Views: 23
Comments (5)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 19
Comments (4)

Views: 16
Comments (4)

Views: 30
Comments (4)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peace Be Upon You  (Read 429 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 28, 2019 07:02 pm »

A recent channeling of Christ Michael

Oregon, US of A, September 18, 2019.
Teacher: Christ Michael/Jesus.
Subject: “Peace Be Upon You!”

Message received by Anyas.

Christ Michael/Jesus: “As I walked this earth, and during My various apparitions after My physical demise, I greeted those I met with, ‘Peace be upon you!’ I always came in peace and love, as these are co-dependent for their survival.

“Love is peaceful and kind; peace is the place from which you can feel and express love. Looking at it from this perspective, you can grasp what is missing to bring your planet closer to its eternal destiny of Love and Light.

“The current planetary state of separation and divisiveness is the expression of the inner conflicts that plague the individuals who live upon her. Each one of you bears some measure of responsibility for this state of affairs — as I took on as the Son of Man.

“I came to bring good news to those who were receptive. I stressed that all of you belong to the same spiritual family and that it is time to overcome your petty sibling rivalries. How sad it is for a parent to witness the hostilities and jealousies taking place among their offspring!

“Nurture the peace in your heart, as it is the springboard to love. I never rushed while among men because I was giving each one My undivided attention. I cared, and generously dispensed the love I harbored in My heart, thus lifting the spirits of those with whom I interacted.

“It is within your area of influence to do the same. Be on the outlook for opportunities for loving service. Indeed, love is the greater servant of all. It has a life of its own that wishes to flow through as many conduits as possible — human or divine.

“As you practice love-in-action, you will experience a real upgrade. Love is luminous and will infuse you and your world with its tell-tale radiance. Just as hate casts a shadow on the countenance of the haters, love brightens it, as it turns up the vibrancy of their auric field.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always Love.

http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2019 04:59 am »

A recent channeling of Christ Michael

Oregon, US of A, September 18, 2019.
Teacher: Christ Michael/Jesus.
Subject: “Peace Be Upon You!”

Message received by Anyas.

Christ Michael/Jesus: “As I walked this earth, and during My various apparitions after My physical demise, I greeted those I met with, ‘Peace be upon you!’ I always came in peace and love, as these are co-dependent for their survival.

“Love is peaceful and kind; peace is the place from which you can feel and express love. Looking at it from this perspective, you can grasp what is missing to bring your planet closer to its eternal destiny of Love and Light.

“The current planetary state of separation and divisiveness is the expression of the inner conflicts that plague the individuals who live upon her. Each one of you bears some measure of responsibility for this state of affairs — as I took on as the Son of Man.

“I came to bring good news to those who were receptive. I stressed that all of you belong to the same spiritual family and that it is time to overcome your petty sibling rivalries. How sad it is for a parent to witness the hostilities and jealousies taking place among their offspring!

“Nurture the peace in your heart, as it is the springboard to love. I never rushed while among men because I was giving each one My undivided attention. I cared, and generously dispensed the love I harbored in My heart, thus lifting the spirits of those with whom I interacted.

“It is within your area of influence to do the same. Be on the outlook for opportunities for loving service. Indeed, love is the greater servant of all. It has a life of its own that wishes to flow through as many conduits as possible — human or divine.

“As you practice love-in-action, you will experience a real upgrade. Love is luminous and will infuse you and your world with its tell-tale radiance. Just as hate casts a shadow on the countenance of the haters, love brightens it, as it turns up the vibrancy of their auric field.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always Love.

http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com/

The last few paragraphs really speak eloquently. I was able to apprehend this when seeing the devotees at Amma’s recent retreat; As you practice love-in-action, you will experience a real upgrade. Love is luminous and will infuse you and your world with its tell-tale radiance. Just as hate casts a shadow on the countenance of the haters, love brightens it, as it turns up the vibrancy of their auric field.”

Nurture the peace in your heart, as it is the springboard to love. I never rushed while among men because I was giving each one My undivided attention. I cared, and generously dispensed the love I harbored in My heart, thus lifting the spirits of those with whom I interacted.

“Nurture the peace in your heart,” by meditation and observation of our tongue and thoughts. “I never rushed while among men. I was giving each one my undivided attention.” Often I tend to rush events with others when in retrospect it would have been wiser to let events unfold in their own time without my intervention.

Thanks Eric
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2019 05:38 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2022 05:59 am »

When I think of Christ as a Master who walked the Earth, Or Yogananda- or any one endowed by a God-Ideal- I think no matter how great they are, they are closing their palms together and looking up- and praying still. To whom? That is the God I'd like a relationship with. The one we all pray to. No matter our status here on this planet, we're all worthy.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2022 06:05 am »

When I think of Christ as a Master who walked the Earth, Or Yogananda- or any one endowed by a God-Ideal- I think no matter how great they are, they are closing their palms together and looking up- and praying still. To whom? That is the God I'd like a relationship with. The one we all pray to. No matter our status here on this planet, we're all worthy.

That’s nice to hear my friend. I do not see that you are bigoted like other Religious zealots on the internet who see America as a one religion country. As an afterthought I remember looking at the time yesterday and it was 11:11. Hmmm was it a coincidence the rather active conversation we had yesterday ended up here? I do find the channeling here quite uplifting.

It’s kind of you to bring these type of messages from other sites Eric.
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2022 10:56 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: