Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

turtle human hybrid god/demon

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: turtle human hybrid god/demon  (Read 118 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 18, 2019 11:49 pm »

last night i encountered a very large animal/shapeshifter in my dreams. this being was very powerful and swimming aggressively to and fro in clear ocean water. i entered the water kind of stupidly out of curiosity and thought this shadowy thing was a big shark but when it swam past me i saw that it was a giant turtle with a larger than normal-sized human head to match. his face was very stern and his eyes were giant orbs of green marble. he looked pissed. when he was done i remember him shifting into a human and leaving my dream. by the end of the dream i remember telling someone what i saw and they told me i was lucky because this being had a lot of negativity associated with it and the last people that saw it lost their teeth.
i actually am having an amazing day today and feeling wonderful. i woke up this morning certain i encountered some type of god like creature maybe even a demon and have found only little information that might match what i experienced. it's still something and i just know this to be an entity that exist outside my dreams and i don't think it has as negative of a meaning as the dream-versions of myself tried to relay. who knows.
it's been hours since and i am beginning to realize i need to let it go. still, it was an awesome dream.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2019 06:46 am »

the next night this entity made itself known in my dream again. i did not see the being but again approached water and talked about it among friends.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: