Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 07:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Wormwood

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wormwood  (Read 287 times)
guest88
« on: Oct 13, 2019 06:44 am »

I'm watching a great miniseries available on Netflix. Based on a true story, Eric Olsen describes his 40+ year quest in discovering his Fathers death- Frank Olsen, who worked for the CIA. His Father was a scientist and was involved with Project ARTICHOKE, a CIA program which researched Interrogation methods and Frank was also concerned that his work contributed to biological warfare during the Korean War. When Frank began to voice his concerns Eric explains that he was ultimately seen as a liability and killed by the US Government. The assassination was framed as a suicide- something that never sat well with Eric. During the early years of his quest the CIA releases information to the public concerning MK Ultra and admitting using LSD on their own people for research purposes. Ultimately they tried to say that the experiments held with LSD were in part responsible for Franks transformation in psyche which lead to his, "suicide" but Eric believes the CIA directed the public's attention to the LSD experiments in order to divert eyes away from the concern of biological warfare used by the USA.
It's interesting because you learn about biological warfare and so much more- like you can't sue the federal government with intent to murder.
I wonder if you remember hearing anything about this kind of stuff growing up Steve?
If you get the chance to watch it, let me know!
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2019 07:21 pm »

Certainly we thought the government was involved with the murder of the Kennedys and it was a known fact that the FBI had enough info on John Lennon to keep him locked up or kept out of the country. I also think that the military and the C.I.A. have created a lot of deception and myths surrounding the incursions of beings from other planets into our lives. It is difficult to know just how much has been covered up about aliens but seeing things with my own eyes and hearing things with my own ears affirms the existence of much more than others have evidence of that they have tried to hide. It’s hard to sort the truth out from the untruths. Governments have always been in shady circumstances trying to keep people who have a different view and their views suppressed. As searchers for the truth I think that we as spiritual beings always help each other trying to find the truth behind all the illusions that life can feed us. God had to set it up that way to give the appearance of something separate from himself to appreciate and enjoy what God is. I guess I am more interested in what lies and fantasies I believe that keep me from a true knowledge of who I am more than what lies are being perpetuated by others at this point in my life. I think that we have a duty to become who we are and not who others try to make us believe we are. This plays out in the shows that are part of our 360 degree panoramic movie playing daily in our lives.

I certainly think that you are also seeking the truth. Although some of us are working on ourselves we cannot avoid being detached from everything that happens to us regarding our government and what happens to us directly. Some of us have more of a calling then others to respond to such matters depending on our own personal karma and what we have encountered previously in other incarnations.
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2019 07:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2019 11:42 pm »

namaste brother
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2024 04:16 am »

The CIA Murder that Exposed MK-ULTRA | The Frank Olson Assassination
Video Description:
"The CIA Assassination of Frank Olson | The Murder that Exposed MK-ULTRA

November 28th, 1953. New York City.

At 2:30 AM the body hit the sidewalk. A few seconds later, a shower of glass.

The doorman of the Statler Hotel yelled to the lobby that there was a jumper.

The night manager rushed out and saw him. A man, about 40 years old, lying on the pavement. He was on his back, wearing only his underwear and blood started to pool around him.

13 stories up, a single window was open; its curtain flapping through broken glass.

The night manager knelt beside the man, whose eyes were open and was somehow still alive. He desperately tried to speak but was choking on blood and couldn't be understood. After a minute or two of trying to communicate, the man took a final deep breath and was gone.

Nobody knows for sure what he was trying to say before he died.

But one thing is for certain, it was something about the CIA."
https://youtu.be/DQ9M1J9-77Y?si=Rx8iGa00vlMWFikb
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: