Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 06:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beloved One

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beloved One  (Read 2505 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2021 06:54 am »

Wow Eric... this one is channeled from a high source and rings with hope and authenticity! Thanks for sharing it with us! Some songs you love to sing for a lifetime and some words echo in your soul and resonate with your struggles and experiences. Such is the echo off my soul when these sounds reverberate in me. Even if we still feel gripped by the desire for physical pleasure we can continue our practice and ask that spirit be so tempting that temptation is devoured in inner bliss and express gratefulness in those moments our soul is stirred alive.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021 09:48 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2021 05:45 pm »

thanks steve, the other day i dreamt a young bird landed on my head and was singing very happily. it was quite an experience.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2021 05:57 am »

Urantia, March 16, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved Within.
Subject: “Bathed in My Love.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved Within: “It is wonderful, indeed, when you can say to others that, even though it is sporadic still, you experience an indescribable joy surging through you. It is difficult to explain something that needs to be experienced firsthand.

“Allow yourself to come to Me more often, to experience a joy which is not from this earth. This joy rightfully belongs to the next phase of eternal existence and yet, it can be experienced by all faith-filled and trusting mortals like you.

“This is comforting to know for those of your siblings, who may chance to read these words, that they too, may be heartened and encouraged in their search for their own Father-Fragment.

“It does indeed take courage and perseverance to search for Me, although My steadfast answer will be that I was, and am, there all the time. I am nearer than hands and feet, and closer to them than their breath.

“This, dear one, is the most wonderful and intriguing discovery tour any mortal can dare to undertake – the search for this Fragment of the eternal God within – and to find their Gift waiting ‘with welcoming arms’ so to speak.

“Even you, whilst you take notice of these words, are still looking for this ultimate fusion moment, although I say that your initial search is over.

“All you need is perseverance to come to Me in the Silence of your heart, so you can get to know Me better, and get the assurance that I am there waiting for you. In these moments, the soul gets nurtured and a deep healing takes place when you allow yourself to be bathed in My love for you.

“It makes you feel worthy and helps Me to take away all your insecurities, as you are still so very human.

“Come, let Me satisfy the longing in your heart.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #33 on: Jun 24, 2021 06:52 am »

Urantia, April 17, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Wipe Clean the Slate.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “No one knows or understands your griefs, your sorrows, your disappointments, your anger and your helplessness better than the Creator God.

“All these hurts and more are immediately reflected to the Heart of God.

“At any time when you feel overwhelmed, come into the Silence within, to find the strength to carry on.

“I am willing to help, but can only do so if you remember to come to Me.

“This is precisely what your Master Jesus did in His earth-life, in order to gain mastery over the self.

“He went into the Silence within to communicate with His Father in heaven. This is the lesson I am trying to teach you. So please, My beloved, when a so-called disaster strikes, turn within to gain mastery over your anger and helplessness.

“Truly, there is One within you who can help you gain new insights as to why things happen the way they do.

“Herein lies the great lesson of forgiving those who wrought a real or perceived injustice against you.

“Wipe the slate clean of all your yesterdays, so you will gain a greater understanding and mastery over self. This again brings you closer to Me.

“Each new day presents another opportunity for greater soul growth, and the most important one is to forgive is yourself, for your impatience and your reactions.

“Everything is well. Let peace be restored by My indwelling presence, for in allowing this, you will allow your soul-self to grow into Me.”

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #34 on: Jun 24, 2021 01:48 pm »

Urantia, April 17, 2021.
Subject: “Wipe Clean the Slate.”

The Beloved: “No one knows or understands your griefs, your sorrows, your disappointments, your anger and your helplessness better than the Creator God.

“All these hurts and more are immediately reflected to the Heart of God.

“At any time when you feel overwhelmed, come into the Silence within, to find the strength to carry on.

“I am willing to help, but can only do so if you remember to come to Me.

“This is precisely what your Master Jesus did in His earth-life, in order to gain mastery over the self.

“He went into the Silence within to communicate with His Father in heaven. This is the lesson I am trying to teach you. So please, My beloved, when a so-called disaster strikes, turn within to gain mastery over your anger and helplessness.

“Truly, there is One within you who can help you gain new insights as to why things happen the way they do.

“Herein lies the great lesson of forgiving those who wrought a real or perceived injustice against you.

“Wipe the slate clean of all your yesterdays, so you will gain a greater understanding and mastery over self. This again brings you closer to Me.

“Each new day presents another opportunity for greater soul growth, and the most important one is to forgive is yourself, for your impatience and your reactions.

“Everything is well. Let peace be restored by My indwelling presence, for in allowing this, you will allow your soul-self to grow into Me.”

Such a nice and helpful message for understanding our own reactions that are some how tied up with the actions of others towards us. We are just fortunate to have the tools to that inner presence and dimension which these readings do not appear to offer. Still they identify how we get confused and direct us there to that place that resolves are confused state of mind.
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2021 01:53 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #35 on: Jul 14, 2021 06:46 am »

Urantia, May 16, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved Within.
Subject: “For This Is Hallowed Ground.”

The Beloved Within: “I hold the curriculum within My being.

“It is only when you pay more attention to My still Voice, and truly endeavor to listen to what I have to say, that you can choose to follow My leading, so I can take you to where you may follow and learn the lessons I would have you learn.

“You learn the fastest through experience. Remember that everyone you meet also has a Fragment of the eternal God within them. Therefore, accord them with love, patience, understanding, tolerance and consideration. If you would like to be treated as such, be the first to accord this consideration to all others.

“Simply learn more from your Master Teacher Jesus, and how He lived His life on this planet. Follow His example. He was never in a hurry and He went about doing good as He passed by.

“He would pause on the road to speak to weary travelers, who might not have been conscious of their soul needs, but everyone felt better after having spoken with Him.

“He is a great example to follow, and from whom to learn to be mindful about the needs of others, which can only happen through experience as you pass by.

“On life’s road you will meet many weary travelers, who might not realize that they too, are the beloved children of the eternal God, who loves them as does a true parent.

“God is the ideal pattern for all parents in the way they are to show love, mercy and understanding, when their children err, just as God shows to each mortal. Human parents are only just starting out to become spiritual beings.

“It is through trial and error that you learn. Some learn faster, others slower, but to God, each person is equally valued, as God is no respecter of persons. Each mortal is of God’s creation.

“Sit in the Silence before Me, for this is hallowed ground. I will lead you into a greater understanding of how I desire for you to live.”

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #36 on: Nov 08, 2021 04:58 am »

Urantia, January 24, 2021.
Subject: “As Always.”

The Beloved: “Enter fully into My embrace, My dear child. As you express your gratitude to Me, I now affirm My satisfaction with you, as both our longings are answered when we are together as one.

“Always remember that I too, look forward to these moments when nothing else of importance exists – just you and Me together – for together we climb that mountain towards perfection to the summit of glory and praise of the Creator.

“You have traveled an often disenchanting and difficult road, and yet you carried on, for unbeknownst to you, it was I, who time and again prompted you to pull yourself together and carry on.

“In your darkest moments a feeling would come over you that somehow, you were never quite alone, and you would look up into the starry heavens and see an orderly procession of stars, which returned each evening to their appointed places.

“There was order.

“You pondered these matters and decided that somewhere the Master Creator was at work, even looking after the birds and the flowers, and all other visible signs of creation.

“In doing this, the greatest gift you gave yourself was to start searching for Truth.

“For you, as for so many, it has been a long road towards the discovery of your Creator’s Spark of Life within.

“Keep on learning, My dear one, for the door remains open to further discoveries, within and without.

“As always, I shall be there with you.”

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #37 on: Jun 22, 2022 06:15 pm »

All paths lead to One. Here we have an acknowledgment of Steve's recent post defining sadhana through another sincere path quoted below. It interests me how Spirit as omnipresence is able to communicate messages to us personally through our interests. It's easier to recognize the heart behind a message when the focus is pointing our compass "Spiritward." This says a lot about using our Heart to sense a greater meaning behind something. 

Urantia, April 11, 2006.
Subject: “Learn This from Me.”

The Beloved: “The unspoken desire in your heart is for a greater cooperation with Me. Rest assured that this will only unfold according your free-will readiness. I am here to lend you My fullest assistance, as soon as you show your intent of rededicating yourself each new day to the task at hand – to seek Me first, so we can travel together through our day.

Allow yourself to enlarge your understanding, in that I am truly at your beck and call. I will lead you in all ways to higher levels of thinking, of loving, of living, as it is of the utmost importance to Me that I will be clothed with your personality and character, which we together, will mold to perfection.

I see that this is a new thought for you: this working on our project together, for you to become perfect, so that in the eternal future we may present ourselves to the Creator of all as one perfected being. Even the highest-ranking Beings will then not be able to tell us apart anymore.

I have told you before, but tell you this again, so you can keep this ultimate goal in mind, as you struggle through your lessons in this earthly existence. Especially is this important when you get discouraged, when you realize how much more you have to apply yourself with honesty, sincerity and an ever-growing love and dedication, to whatever I place before you to learn.

You are beginning to realize more clearly now how important it is for you to come into the Stillness of your heart, to obtain the nurturing for your soul, courage in your heart, and clarity in your mind, to carry out My mandates.

I love you with a complete and perfect love and affection.
Learn this from Me.”

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #38 on: Jun 29, 2022 04:44 am »

Urantia, April 13, 2006.
Subject: “The Garden of Your Soul.”

The Beloved: “To allow the love of God to flow through you unhindered and unconditionally onto others takes insight and perseverance in coming to Me, your still Voice within, who desires to teach you this.

You are wise to remember that you are not alone in being taught this most important lesson that I would have you to learn. In mastering this lesson, you automatically gain a greater understanding of how other souls struggle to attain the same level, for no one is exempt.

For each level you attain, there will always be new challenges ahead and new victories to be won in order for you to truly develop a stalwart, dependable character, which will gain mastery over self and can subdue the impulses of resentment and hastiness of tongue, as impatience is a spirit poison. Root it out. It is a tenacious weed that grows in the minds of humankind.

Search within yourselves as to where you fall short in exhibiting the divine attributes of truth, beauty and goodness, which most often lie undiscovered and unused in the minds of mortals.

All of you are truly rich and wealthy with an abundance of gifts of the spirit for the wellness and healing of yourselves, each other, and ultimately the planet.

Mortals have been given beautiful gardens in the form of their souls. It is up to each individual as to what shall be planted and cultivated, in this beautiful soul-garden through nurturing and praise to the Master Gardener who knows all the seeds planted in them and also gives each gardener the freedom and responsibility to root out the weeds of fear, anger, envy, jealousy, suspicion and intolerance.

So, it is then that the flowers of truth, beauty and goodness, cultivated through love, forgiveness and understanding, can come to full bloom in a variety of colors and fragrances to the joy and satisfaction of their owners.

Allow Me to help you cultivate the garden of your soul.”

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #39 on: Jul 06, 2022 06:30 am »

Urantia, April 4, 2006.
Subject: “Only a Soul Willing to Listen.”

The Beloved: “An unfathomable joy and a beginning of your comprehension of the Creator, are springing up and taking deep root in your soul.

Share yourself with others, as you share yourself with Me. Sharing, for the most part is not done with words. It is done in the little daily services, in promises kept, in a peaceful demeanor, coupled with gentleness and goodness and in a multitude of ways and variables that exhibit the fruits of the spirit, which are accompanied with love and joy.

Whenever you start meditating and come to Me in the Silence of your heart, all outer noises, which are still there, lose their importance. Each time, our togetherness takes on a deeper meaning, as you open yourself up to a further comprehension of the incomprehensible, and you ask in great wonder how the Infinite can make Himself known in feelings and words, which are nourishing you beyond compare.

She is anticipating the start of sharing Herself in a greater measure with you, according to your willingness and capacity to receive. This capacity will steadily increase the more you allow yourself to come and listen to My directives.

You have barely begun to comprehend this, and yet your faith allows you to soar before the throne of the eternal Creator God, which neither oration from, nor disputes between learned theologians could teach you.

No symbol or ceremony can teach you either, although they may inspire you.

Only a soul willing to listen, and respond to the call of Spirit will be able to unfold the divine pattern within.

This is the great truth of being and becoming.”
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=216546#p216546
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #40 on: Jul 09, 2022 10:22 pm »

Urantia, April 20, 2006.
Subject: “It Overflows with Spiritual Abundance.”

The Beloved: “Forgetting the connection with the Creator, is deeply ingrained in the human psyche. That is why it is so important for you to center and re-center yourself in Me. As long as you forget, there is still a trace of unbelief, because your faith is not strong enough.

To find the courage of conviction takes a lot of exercising your faith muscle, and this is what you do when you come into the Silence to be with Me.

The more you master yourself, and calm your busy mind, the more peaceful your heart will grow, which nurtures your soul. This effort is always reciprocal.

The value in this exercise is that when you notice that you are in unrest, you begin to long for a quiet moment to re-center yourself in Me. Then a peaceful joy and re-assurance grows in you when you find Me again.

My Question to you is, why don’t you invite Me more often into your daily existence? Here too, I am always with you, but then you seem to turn away and the business of the outer world takes over.

I desire that you become increasingly more conscious of Me, so that you turn into a steady light-beam in a dark and troubled world. In this manner your light will grow stronger, and this will encourage others to live likewise.

This is a most sacred and purposeful way of living the earth-life, and indeed, it will overflow with spiritual abundance, rather than languish in spiritual poverty to flounder in darkness and fear of the unknown.

Let us begin to enjoy each other’s company now and forever more.”

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #41 on: Sep 13, 2022 11:03 pm »

This message has come just in time... At 2:33PM today I felt the chills run along my spine, blissful sensations... And I responded to this intelligence with, "I am here."

I have begun to recognize that sometimes these chills and surreal sensations which cause my senses to withdrawn and internalize are in fact a visitation from an unseen presence. I am learning to see what isn't there. . . As there are guiding forces in this life our physical eyes can not perceive.

---

Urantia, May 24, 2006.
Subject: “An Outpouring of Spiritual Fragrance.”

The Beloved: “There are many different thoughts floating around in your brain. You have a mercurial mind, and it seems very hard for you to just be, so let Me guide your thought processes.

Life on this planet is filled with too many distractions, and hardly a day goes by when you are not distressed about one thing or another. It will become more and more important for you to take time out to think and to reflect. Your daily coming into the Stillness is a balm for the soul that flows throughout the physical system.

It is then you can take stock of your day, and see where you could have been just a bit more loving, a bit more courageous, a bit less selfish. It is in true and honest appraisal of yourself; in healthy self-reflection, that will allow you to feel My presence, and thereby gain the courage to live yet another day for the highest good for yourself and those around you.

By living this way, you are creating a more peaceful mode of existence, a method that ripples out into the surrounding area of where you live. You may not notice it, but the angels on High take note of each one who sincerely and with perseverance tries each new day to live with greater conscious awareness.

This is where you can experience the real joy of living – the feeling of being connected to the Creator – to carry out into the world, with renewed hope and courage, the recognition and the blessings received while in the Stillness.

It is an outpouring of spiritual fragrance, which can then be spread out over the world through your conduct towards all others.

Be brave, My beloved, and take heart. Know that I am always with you throughout your never-ending existence of life eternal, where we shall become one.”

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=217062#p217062
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #42 on: Oct 05, 2022 01:00 am »

The Beloved: “Let us discuss how to overcome your baser creature habits and tendencies of requiring instant gratification. You need to root out those habits that keep you an earthbound creature, without spirit wings to soar before the throne of God.

The influence of the world is very strong with its increasing materialism, so the matter of eternal life gets only cursory attention. Become aware of how ensnared you are by commercialism, enticing you to 'buy this, buy that, a bigger this, a better that.'

Before you know it, you will have fallen into the claws of the god of money, because you have bought into the false belief that worldly goods are the answer to happiness, but that which you truly desire will never be satisfied.

Here is the secret allowing you to truly attain inner peace – the peace your Master Jesus spoke of. He said, 'I have come, not to bring peace, but a sword.' The true meaning of this saying is for you to do the work within yourself by overcoming that baser urge of instant gratification, which will never be fulfilled, but can only be temporarily satisfied.

To start fighting this impulse, you need the sword of self-discipline, to be able to honestly ask yourself, 'do I really need this, or can I train myself to resist, and not give in to this urge?

See if you can gain some ground here. You need a sharp sword to cut away this instinctive creature urge that tries to take over, because the line between needs and wants has become blurred, as the god of mammon and the gratification of the flesh have almost completely taken over.

Peace of mind remains nebulous and elusive to most humans. It is never too late to turn within and search for My still Voice, which ever so patiently waits to be heard, and can give each mortal that peace of mind and rest in their soul, which humankind so earnestly desires and know not how to obtain.

Come into the Silence within awhile, and gain a peace the world can never give you.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------->>>>>>>>>> How this applies to me, presently.

Am I honoring my relationships? Am I maintaining my disciplines?

I received my Christmas bonus early. I spent a little money on my dogs and some of it on my self. I thoroughly enjoy going to the coffee shop. I enjoy flirting with pretty girls and pursuing romantic interest. I enjoy a Thai Massage, if I can afford it.

These things cost money. I see I have desires for lust. To date around, or to be touched by massage- it all cost money. Simultaneously, I am going on dates with a girl who is in no rush. I am having to temper my carnal desires. My last relationship was purely sexual. So this is a little different. I am also learning it's okay to date more than one girl if there is nothing more to the relationship than just getting to know someone. I have these incongruencies between lust and love- believing that both can exist in harmony. But my Father always said I'd need to learn to separate the two. Still, this is the reason for much of my naivety in regards to romantic interest. It's because I want an emotional and intellectual reciprocation as well as physical intimacy. Not everyone views life in this manner, and I was also very shy growing up not knowing how to communicate these things or even explore and express my self.

Now, after dating- splurging on the dogs, going to the coffee shop almost daily- trying to rush into physical intimacy with the girl I'm taking on dates... Now the money is going back to a low number. It's not the way I want to live.

I feel the impulses in my mind and I can see how continuing to satisfy them will cause me to lose the money faster than I make it- and potentially disrupt relationships mentioned in the above example, and not mentioned. There is another woman I am seriously considering romantically. I am not a player, and most of my time is spent at home by my self. I just know I want a female counterpart in life. I also know it all cost money... and though I am slowly progressing back to a place of independence- I know I won't get there by continually satisfying my cravings.

Brenda used to get upset with me because I had no concept of money. Neither in my 20's or even early 30's. I'd just spend without thinking. Now life is asking me to think on how and what I spend, and though the urge is strong to satisfy some base desires... I think I'll go outside and meditate.

Does this message speak to you? How do you tame your impulses? Is it possible material and spiritual can exist harmoniously? Thanks for taking the time.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #43 on: Nov 09, 2022 12:22 am »

Steve, I found it interesting that you felt the need to mention kindness as I questioned your recent political thread. I can't say I know what you're going through, but there is nothing wrong with a mind ruminating on service and kindness. You are right to say people can be so obsessed over politics that they fail to recognize the kind intentions of others. I see it as my Boss looks through her "friends" facebook page. She scoffs at his post that say things like, "Make America Great Again" or shows he is republican(she is a democrat) and she allows her emotions and belief system around politics to put a barrier between good intentions and her receptivity to them. I suppose we all do this in some manner.

Anyways. I found this message from the Beloved One equally interesting- as it mentions attempting kindness and service. I thought I would share it here since that is a topic you find yourself mulling over. I hope something relates.

Urantia, June 10, 2006.
Subject: “To Delight a Little More.”

The Beloved: “Open your heart, soul and mind to the warmth of the sunrays of the Creator. In the celestial sphere we all work together as one, as the will of the One is manifested in the many. We are all expressions of the one will.

I, as your Indweller, entice you each day to do the will of the One.

Learn each day to trust a little more, to love a little more, to hope a little more and to delight a little more.

This will increase your soul-peace, as each day you learn to reach out to others who might benefit from a smile, a word of encouragement or a friendly gesture. Build yourself a service-oriented character, a willingness to help others without thought or recompense.

The eternal Creator knows all and sees all, even the intent of the human heart before it registers as a thought-action in the mind.

To do the will of God is the road to self-fulfillment and happiness beyond your present imagination. It is the way of love with purity and sincerity of heart.

The only prerequisite is that your will is freely and joyfully given to God, not grudgingly or out of fear or punishment.

Doing the will of God, joyfully and thankfully banishes all fear and a sense of freedom ensues, which I would have you experience while yet in the flesh. For this is the aim and secret of a God-let life, to live in joy and the assurance of life everlasting.

This is My desire for you, that you get to know Me better and trust Me more, as I am your Companion along the way to fusion, where we will be forever one in eternity.”
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31928
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #44 on: Nov 16, 2022 05:15 am »

This is a nice one and it relates a little talking about what we carry over with us in unseen realms... I see a parallel with Yoganandas wisdom recently shared by Steve about dreams and using our will to shape our experiences. Understanding that what is reflected back to us is for growth and understanding...

Urantia, June 6, 2006.
Subject: “The Urge for Self-Expression.”

The Beloved: “A receptive heart, soul and mind, are the requirement for you to increasingly realize the blessings of the eternal Creator.

To increase your openness to My guidance, you need to become more aware of any selfish thoughts that might come between you and Me, any judgment towards others, any unloving thoughts, any thoughtless words spoken in haste. These roll on throughout eternity and come back to haunt you, to wake up your conscience, and teach you how to become more loving. It is with an unconditionally loving attitude towards others that the highest level of a righteous character shall eventuate.

We are here discussing a spiritually fragrant personality with the character being trained through self-discipline, to learn how to become the best you can be under all circumstances and conditions life has to offer. I am speaking about the ideal you, which I am helping you to uncover and discover.

The eternal Creator has given each mortal a tiny seed to develop, just like a small acorn holds the life-pattern of a mighty oak within itself. It has the urge for self-expression and development, to grow and seek the light of the sun’s warming rays. Meanwhile, it learns to cope with the cold harsh winds and rains, which help it develop a strong and deep root system, so it cannot be uprooted by the elements.

Likewise, this is what you are doing in building up trust and faith in Me as your strong root system, and as your personal Trainer, I urge you to unfold the divine pattern within you, which I hold within My Being.

This is why coming into the Stillness is so important and profitable to you, as you attempt to listen more intently to My guidance, and learn to follow My leadings ever inward, forward and upward.”
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=217433#p217433
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: