Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beloved One

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beloved One  (Read 2484 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Dec 12, 2019 06:18 pm »

I've been thinking about your concerns this morning and had a thought, from my recent adventures in reading wisdom from both inayat khan and yogananda...

the limited self and the unlimited soul, both reality, which reality do we mainly reside in?

as the unlimited soul, we place faith in God as the do-er of action, the teacher of life and the ever-new source for bliss and inspiration. with faith in god we see that everything is perfect as it is- there is no trial we can not endure- that such lessons our souls asked for-

so why is it hard to see, in the moment? because we are more than often identified as the limited self.

as the limited self, we believe we are the sole do-er behind the action and accept both the joyous and miserable outcome to be a part of our being. such experiences are often short lived and we're left chasing some other form of happiness outside ourselves and many times we are crushed by the weight of insecurity or fear...

since we are both a limited self and an unlimited soul i don't think god is asking us to constantly suck on the tit of the mother nor is he asking us to abandon our parental guidance... such contrasting reality is for the purpose of growth...

concerning christ and the trials he endured... i suspect that as man, even as one so enlightened by the spirit, that his faith was put to such a test... yet his faith never wavered, even as the limited self cried out... as it often does... and after the release of his physical body- something tells me it all made sense to him, to be where he is now, and that his soul was ready for it- even if that was hard to see during the actual judgement.

with faith in god, our little selves and their problems seem trivial at times...
though, i don't think that's the reality either... but it's important to realize just how identified with those little things we've become as it clouds our vision and our ability to remember what we truly are...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Dec 17, 2019 02:19 am »

“concerning christ and the trials he endured... i suspect that as man, even as one so enlightened by the spirit, that his faith was put to such a test... yet his faith never wavered, even as the limited self cried out... as it often does... and after the release of his physical body- something tells me it all made sense to him, to be where he is now, and that his soul was ready for it- even if that was hard to see during the actual judgement.”

It’s not that I disagree so much as not understanding such tests. The mind cannot understand this. I mean would a human father put his own son through similar tests? Or was Jesus working off some of his own karma? Hmmm and what would you think after you died about a father that tortured you in some kind of test?

Also interested in this quote from you Eric;

“as the unlimited soul, we place faith in God as the do-er of action, the teacher of life and the ever-new source for bliss and inspiration. with faith in god we see that everything is perfect as it is- there is no trial we can not endure- that such lessons our souls asked for- “

Again we are talking about trials. I see them happening I just don’t understand why? Why all these trials?

It’s easier for me to remember some of the past wonderful experiences I have had because of meditation and the intercession of the Master’s. The mind is not able to fathom some of these challenging qualities of a so called God-at least not my mind-but it inspires me to meditate more to answer some more of the riddles and paradoxes of life as some small ones have been revealed.
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2019 04:16 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Dec 17, 2019 04:44 am »

I have found this quote to have relevance in my life;

“Be ever thankful and praise God. There is a reason for everything, and even if you land yourself in situations by your unwise choices and decisions, God ultimately makes everything come out right. Just give God a chance and thank Him for all the good He still holds in store for you.”

I have often found in life that when I keep the right attitude of thankfulness and gratitude for all that is happening- both good a seemingly bad - things seem to fall more in place. Even wrong turn can lead me to the right place.

I have a question here Eric; please look at the picture I have included with this post and tell me. These quotes from the ‘Beloved One’ are from this last August. Does that mean they are now being added to the Urantia Book?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2019 04:52 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #18 on: Dec 17, 2019 06:02 am »

i like that quote,
in your first post you again used the word torture where i consider the experience a blessing. everything that has happened to us up to this point is a blessing by god. i know how easy it is to think otherwise. so i pray that the elevated perception strengthens our faith. god is more than our limited rationale. my soul appreciates the challenges that have been thrown its way, life is ever-revealing, what is real and what is false. we our working towards liberation and in that quote you provided, god has a way to make everything come out right- if we allow him to.

i don't think these channeled messages are being added to the UBook, they are taken directly from the 1111 forum.

today while driving home from work i noticed a man very, "in his own." he was riding behind me, inching his large SUV even closer to my bumper. i was in the right hand lane, he had an opportunity to go around. instead he got dangerously close to my rear, when he realized i wasn't speeding up he tried to go around by jumping in the left lane only to have missed his shot forcing him to ride behind me just a little while longer. once the passing lane opened back up he sped away, going in and out of the two lane street with a designated limit of 35mph. we were in a neighborhood. i've been guilty of this behavior, i'm not necessarily here to pass some acting judgement- who knows the reason for what he did, what i can say was initially i felt his energy trying to stir me and it was such a relief to realize i was not bound to his way of viewing reality. once i slowed down and watched him rush off into the darkness it was like an entirely new world of wonder and beauty had opened up to me, what a trip. 
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #19 on: Jun 07, 2020 12:30 am »

The I AM Teacher, from the 1111 message board
...Your failures in life are not my concern, only your recovery from them. Your triumphs in life are not my concern — only the humility by which you hold those accolades. Your reactions to the outer world have no real value — only the wisdom gleaned from the uselessness of reacting. Only the inner world provides the building blocks for your growth — I AM the inner world. The outer world can give you nothing that adds weight to your soul — the outer world is only a reflection of your inner world.

If your inner world is dark and confused, chaos will be the reflection in the outer world. If Truth, Beauty, and Goodness become the virtues of the inner world, then Peace, Love, and Understanding will be the reflection in the outer world. Look first through the inner eye, then “see” the reflection of your inner world through and into the outer world. When you look first to the outer world, you only see the reflections others have created in their inner world, consciously or unconsciously, be it confused or virtuous, for I AM in all. Therefore, the greatest among you are those that inspire others to look inward — to see a reflection of I AM.

Come to me, Dear One — to your inner world — I have a gift for you.

I AM that you are.
https://www.board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=207362#p207362
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Jun 07, 2020 05:05 am »

...Your failures in life are not my concern, only your recovery from them. Your triumphs in life are not my concern — only the humility by which you hold those accolades. Your reactions to the outer world have no real value — only the wisdom gleaned from the uselessness of reacting. Only the inner world provides the building blocks for your growth — I AM the inner world. The outer world can give you nothing that adds weight to your soul — the outer world is only a reflection of your inner world.

If your inner world is dark and confused, chaos will be the reflection in the outer world. If Truth, Beauty, and Goodness become the virtues of the inner world, then Peace, Love, and Understanding will be the reflection in the outer world. Look first through the inner eye, then “see” the reflection of your inner world through and into the outer world. When you look first to the outer world, you only see the reflections others have created in their inner world, consciously or unconsciously, be it confused or virtuous, for I AM in all. Therefore, the greatest among you are those that inspire others to look inward — to see a reflection of I AM.

I AM that you are.

While it is true that much of our inner life is reflected in outer circumstances; It is also true that those who reacted to outer circumstances with love despite not being able to manifest all their ideals in there life, they became the torch carried on to change their outer circumstances in generations to come. A Martin Luther King Jr. A Mahatma Gandhi. A Jesus Christ. A Robert Kennedy.

An interesting thought occurred to me though... perhaps their outer experiences do reflect their inner realities.... just not on this material world.
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2020 06:43 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Jun 08, 2020 12:34 pm »

I AM that you are.

Just adding something to this that I just read by Paramahansa Yogananda; But when by pratyahara (interiorization of the attention) and pranayama (life force control, switching off the five sense telephones) one disconnects his mind from the senses and contacts God as Aum, then he perceives the inner world; his first discovery of God is through the Cosmic Sound.
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2020 12:41 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #22 on: Oct 09, 2020 05:27 am »

Urantia, October 31, 2015.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “The Desire Of The Soul.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “I’m glad to see you back at the keyboard child, now that your inner storm is fading away and a deeper peace is settling throughout your system. I remind you that it is truly helpful to abide by your long-ago promise made to Jesus when He called you to follow Him, for this will increasingly contribute to your inner peace and usefulness. All ‘willing hands are needed on deck’ during this very critical time on Urantia whilst the shadows of evil and darkness are seemingly looming closer.

“Few individuals are 100 percent committed to the growth of their eternal souls, which is the reason why humans have been given life, including the precious gift of free will to make this all-important choice whilst in the flesh; as the physical temple houses the immortal spirit. Humans gradually are becoming aware of the significance of being alive at this time in the evolution of this planet when the important significance of the planet’s evolution is being thwarted and blockaded by greed.

“All humans need to know that Lucifer, Satan and Caligastia are no more. They spurned for the very last time the merciful proffer of Jesus, their Father Michael, a Master Son and the Ruler of this universe by fiat of the Ultimate Creator God. The Ancients on High and the Judges of the Super Universe realms have spoken and the rebellious ones are no more.

“The time of individual awakening is now upon each one with ears to hear and eyes to see the signs of the times. Introspection is being called for as everyone is responsible for their own thoughts and actions by either advancing or hindering their soul growth.

“It is time for every human on this precious planet to begin to listen to the desire of his or her soul and still their hunger with spiritual thoughts. This is made easy with another precious Gift from God in the form of a Still Small Voice which is too seldom paid attention to and which is gifted to every human with an ear to hear including a God-given capacity to listen within and make contact.

“These Sparks from the Creator have been given humankind for a reason: to be Companions and Partners on board to help all in making the right decisions for full and fruitful lives of service befitting the spiritual growth of your eternal souls. The value of your souls is complimented by truth, beauty and goodness. The way the human gathers those values is by willingness, sincerity and honesty.

“It is the road of self-discipline and determination to follow God’s will, which is made clear by listening to the Small Voice within, that at every crossroad in life will guide you in the right direction by practicing the golden rule, which is doing to others as you would like to be treated — with love, respect and understanding.

“When endeavoring to live a life such as this, the human is glorifying its Maker by living consciously with a minimum of regrets at the end of its mortal existence. As it goes forth to take the next step on the ascension ladder to become perfect, even as the Father in Heaven is Perfect.”

Edited by Linda Abell.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.

http://www.board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30004

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: Oct 10, 2020 01:59 pm »

Thanks Eric

I just don’t understand what happened to all the other paths that do not have the same explanation for spirituality as hers? “ I remind you that it is truly helpful to abide by your long-ago promise made to Jesus when He called you to follow Him” Whose long-ago promise? I made no long ago promise and as far as I know he never made such a request.

Wish more people I meet could understand this;

“Introspection is being called for as everyone is responsible for their own thoughts and actions by either advancing or hindering their soul growth.”

I find mental illness is caused by having no self reflection and blaming everything else on others and circumstances. Right down from the President to friends around us. Even in spiritual matters there has to be a boogie man to blame or a group of violent people. Very few people will take responsibility for the environment and times they find themselves in.
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2020 05:23 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #24 on: Oct 13, 2020 07:44 pm »

Your Thoughts Are Pure Energy
Urantia, September 12, 2020.
Subject: Your Thoughts Are Pure Energy.

The Beloved One: Many are the abilities that lie dormant in the human psyche, like the true and deeper understanding of each other. Consider what the world be like if humans would sincerely try to better grasp each other's motivation.

Many petty misconceptions do arise, and these can lead to useless and harmful disagreements, even fights, which on a larger scale and through selfishness and greed can culminate in wars. Humankind has much to learn in the area of understanding and tolerance for each other's motives, because this is hardly an innate or learned discernment.

These qualities of truth-discernment are on a higher level of thinking, and show a greater impulse control, which would prevent many a word being spoken in haste. Truth-discernment is a quality which many mortals on this planet still need to cultivate.

As your Guide and Teacher I am endeavoring to raise your thoughts to a higher level of truth-discernment. This will result in your increased understanding of the motives of your siblings.

Who are your siblings, you ask? Your siblings are each and every person you come in contact with, no matter their gender, race, creed or color. For you are all evolutionary offspring of the same Creator, who has implanted in each of you a tiny seed-soul.

This is also true of mortals on other planets, who might outwardly have a different life form, but they also possess the same seed-soul. Some are further evolved than you are, whilst others are less so. But all answer to the same clarion call and the unmistakable spiritual attraction to return to Paradise as a mature and perfected soul. You are all journeying according to your personal level of truth-discernment and belief in the Creator.

Become more aware of what you think, and why you think at all. Your thoughts are pure energy and always carry the potential for good or evil. Elevate your thoughts, so you are always loving and charitable towards self and others, and therefore do your part to help uplift this planet to a more loving and peaceful level.

I am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=209232#p209232
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #25 on: Dec 16, 2020 07:31 am »

Urantia, March 25, 2018.
Subject: “I Am Your Creator’s Gift.”

The Beloved One: “The intentions of the heart, the willingness to change and the decisions to follow through with these, are all known to the Creator in Heaven. However, you are human and God totally expect you to fall down and fail in your trying. You humans are like an infant learning to walk, but does the little one berate itself when it falls? Of course not.

“It cheerfully gets up and tries again. So it is with you.

“The path to self-mastery lends itself to many surprises and disappointments, and that is how you learn.

“If you do not try, then nothing worthwhile is gained. This is the road that leads to perfection. You don’t get there by ‘sitting on your hands,’ thinking that someone else will come forward and do it for you. No, all humans carry their own responsibility about how they behave themselves throughout life.

“How you choose and how you decide, is totally up to you. Choices can be very painful to make, because of your fear of the unknown. However, the making of choices can become so much easier when you let Me into your daily life to help you with the decision making process.

“It takes time, for you need to develop greater inner listening skills, since I reside in the Stillness of your being. Of course, this is a free will decision on your part. Yet, My beloved, it pleases Me when you come to Me of your own accord, preferably always at the same time. In this manner I can start to depend on you to be there, whilst you can always depend on Me to reciprocate.

“In honoring Me by coming at a self-appointed time, you will progress so much faster; The learning depends on your willingness to progress. I am waiting to lead you and teach you. I have all the patience in the world, while I wait for the opportunity to be your Guide.

“I am your Creator’s Gift, speaking to you now, so dwell in the silence with Me.”

I am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

http://www.board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=210146#p210146
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #26 on: Apr 13, 2021 01:47 am »

Urantia, February 20, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Together We Shall Clear the Hurdles.”

The Beloved: “The way to increased faith and trust is often difficult. It is often plagued by doubts and insecurity, lack of faith, forgetfulness, matters of the ego and so much more. You will at times find that you have all the faith and trust you need, and then something happens, and you have a need to come to Me, and for Me to enliven your trust and faith.

“Your sensing of a lack of faith and trust is a sign of soul progress. A growing soul is in need of nurturing and sustenance, and this you receive by coming to Me in the Stillness.

“I am the rest your soul seeks, therefore come to Me at any time to fill your longing for peace, for love and for a feeling that you are being accepted just the way you are.

“Believe Me when I say that I lead you on a path most suitable for your personal soul growth. I desire for you to see this as an endurance race, because in this training you faith muscles will get flexed and grow stronger.

“If I were to give you a path of ease seeking, what would be the ultimate gain in your eternal life?

“See this in another light: You are training for the spiritual Olympics. This, dear one, requires a most rigorous training for the soul, which I only give to those who show themselves willing to participate.

“Together we shall clear the hurdles. I cheer you on with each successful overcoming of negative thoughts and emotions, and for you to carry on with renewed faith and trust in Me.”

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: Apr 20, 2021 02:46 am »

Urantia, February 20, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Together We Shall Clear the Hurdles.”

The Beloved: “The way to increased faith and trust is often difficult. It is often plagued by doubts and insecurity, lack of faith, forgetfulness, matters of the ego and so much more. You will at times find that you have all the faith and trust you need, and then something happens, and you have a need to come to Me, and for Me to enliven your trust and faith.

“Your sensing of a lack of faith and trust is a sign of soul progress. A growing soul is in need of nurturing and sustenance, and this you receive by coming to Me in the Stillness.

“I am the rest your soul seeks, therefore come to Me at any time to fill your longing for peace, for love and for a feeling that you are being accepted just the way you are.

“Believe Me when I say that I lead you on a path most suitable for your personal soul growth. I desire for you to see this as an endurance race, because in this training you faith muscles will get flexed and grow stronger.

“If I were to give you a path of ease seeking, what would be the ultimate gain in your eternal life?

“See this in another light: You are training for the spiritual Olympics. This, dear one, requires a most rigorous training for the soul, which I only give to those who show themselves willing to participate.

“Together we shall clear the hurdles. I cheer you on with each successful overcoming of negative thoughts and emotions, and for you to carry on with renewed faith and trust in Me.”

A very helpful reminder Brother. I have come to recognize through reoccurring experiences in different guises that the above entry is true. We have situations occur to us with other people and circumstances that may make us very cynical. I have seen this happen with myself and others. However when we continue our spiritual practices regardless of the outcome we come to realize that seemingly bad things that happen to us are for our ultimate good and happiness. They may lead us to recognize we need to alter our path or relationships for a higher cause. Right behind these happenings may come a spiritual experience we never had. I have had that happen in what was a reward from ‘passing the test’ with a continued unperturbed response to negative environmental conditions and people. After awhile come to recognize we are at times being tested to determine our reaction to aversive stimuli and disturbing situations. If in other cases we find that similar negative experiences duplicate themselves in different outward forms and situations we may soon come to recognize we did not get the message and learn from previous mistakes. So we are being brought through the same experiences to explore different ways of responding to outward events and inner maladaptive reactions.
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2021 03:00 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #28 on: Apr 20, 2021 03:56 am »

Thank you Steve, your experience is much appreciated. We may not agree on the problems that befall our nation, but the spiritual influence you have on me is far greater than any differences our smaller selves try to experience. I see a nation that has long fallen from its former glory and assisting in a globalist, technocratic revolution. I understand that racism is being kept alive in order to distract us from the infiltration that has already taken place. Perhaps I will resurrect another thread in order to further explain my views. But what I see is that it isn't necessary when we are discussing our salvation and personal relationship with God.

Kind regards.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2021 05:05 am »

Urantia, January 08, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved Within.
Subject: “While I Cheer You On.”

The Beloved: “Dear One, it is the diligence in your daily seeking of Me that brings the reward of your soul being stirred alive.

“It is a singing feeling in this stirring of the soul, this feeling of thankfulness that brings tears to your eyes. When received by Me, I send these emotions right back as a loving balm for your soul.

“And so, the grief and sorrows of life’s past diminish, and your heart becomes more liberated to express itself in song.

“We both are nurturing our togetherness as you get to know Me better. However, I don’t need to get to know you, because I know you already and I have always known you. I also know what you are becoming day by day.

“Your disappointments in yourself are more keenly felt as you align your will with Mine, and still as yet, in your daily life you forget to tune into Me.

“I tell you this, My child, that each day will bring with it another chance to listen to Me, and for you to try anew.

“It is the grand exercise of life that teaches you to persevere, while I cheer you on, every inch of the way, in the struggle for your soul to become entirely free.”

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: