Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 01:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ghosts in the Bible

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghosts in the Bible  (Read 328 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 14, 2019 04:33 pm »

Ghosts in the Bible: Heaven and Hell Explained
We have found that heaven is simply the realm of spirit; and hell is the state of a mind bound by fear created through mistaken thinking and beliefs. Religious, Christian doctrines can create much of the fear that places people in a self-created hell or prison of the mind, especially if fearful beliefs are pushed upon masses. Ghosts are possible because the spirit realm and physical realm co-exist; yet are on different planes. Ghosts are people in fear whose bodies have expired. If they were in hell, mentally, before death, they will be in hell, mentally, after death: the perfect recipe for a ghost. Not all ghosts, however, are in mental anguish - but they do walk in some form of fear or connection to the past which can be the same thing. Some ghosts seem to just be residual spirit energy, or thoughts we have created, left over from traumatic or emotional past events. If you doubt the existence of ghosts because of what you were taught within your religion, know that the Christian Bible is full of paranormal activity, so why not ghosts? It is time for you to have an open mind, because we assure you that ghosts do appear in the Bible; but, you just need to know where to find them.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2019 04:36 pm »

No Ghosts in Most Christian Denominations
Christianity, especially Christian Fundamentalists, argue against the existence of ghosts due to their teaching of an eternal hell. Fundamentalists believe that people cannot become ghosts, as upon death, people will either find themselves in an eternal state of bliss they call "Heaven" or in an eternal place of suffering they call "Hell." Therefore, there is no place left for a ghost to exist, in this and similar Christian doctrines, as teachers from these religious groups will not recognize any biblical passages stating to the contrary. Interestingly, Judaism gave rise to Christianity, but in contrast, teaches the existence of ghosts and ghost possession. And passages that are in the Hebrew Bible (the same as the Christian Bible's Old Testament) do tell of ghosts (e.g. King Saul being vexed by a ghost, known as a dybbuk).
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2021 05:31 am »

Once again I find my self drawn to a title, and am presenting the meaning of such in a different light. Not a literal ghost, but I am reading a book gifted by my Aunt... It is called, The Book of Signs by Dr. David Jeremiah.

Dr. David Jeremiah is a prophetic scholar and preacher. I am currently reading about different nations- and America is where I'm at in the book now. Here, among other scholars, we contemplate why America is not mentioned in the prophecy Christians often refer to as the end times. Of course America is a newly formed nation, but there are interesting theories if you give it a chance... One is because powers will be consolidated most likely to the EU in alliance with Israel.

Before I post what I found most interesting- the point I was making earlier is this- America is a ghost in the Bible.

One theory is...
America will be infected with Moral Decay
The average lifespan of the world's greatest civilizations has been about two hundred years. During that two-century span, each of these nations progressed through the following sequence: from bondage to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, and from dependence back into bondage.
     At what point is America in this cycle? In 1947, forward-looking sociologist Dr. Carle Zimmerman wrote a text called Family and Civilizations. He identified eleven "symptoms of final decay" observable in the fall of the Greek and Roman civilizations. See how many characterize our society:

No-fault divorce
"Birth Dearth"; increased disrespect for parenthood and parents
Meaningless marriage rites/ceremonies
Defamation of past national heroes
Acceptance of alternative marriage forms
Widespread attitudes of feminism, narcissism, hedonism
Propagation of antifamily sentiment
Acceptance of most forms of adultery
Rebellious children
Increased juvenile delinquency
Common acceptance of all forms of sexual perversion

...Almost six decades ago, President Herbert Hoover wrote a warning that I fear America has not heeded. He stated, "Our greatest danger is not from invasion by foreign armies. Our dangers are that we may commit suicide from within by complaisance with evil."
~Dr. David Jeremiah

Whether or not you agree with biblical prophecy- it is something to see the parallels observed in the decay of empires.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: