Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

spider

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: spider  (Read 679 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 27, 2019 06:43 am »

thank you steve,
i am remembering the pattern i saw some time ago which was also imparted by the spider was a triangle inside the cricle. i have also discovered this most recent pattern is linked to melchizedek who i think has a celestial order present day which i've felt a sense of belonging to in the past. the numbers 555 are a part of such group.
perhaps the universe is like a giant spider. ma is very fitting with maya and the image of something like a kali mask or a samurai mask is just a mask veiling a very beautiful and benevolent energy.
spirit is alive and guiding, nature is the greatest teacher. just today after having the dream of the cobweb, healing forest sent me a new nature walk practice...
it is titled,
Nature by Numbers. Understanding self. Understanding life.
and this is the image linked in the email,

https://healingforest.org/2019/09/25/understanding-self-life-nature-universe/

The quest for understanding the self and search for the meaning of life is as old as memory. No one can give us the correct answer because for each one of us, the path to the answer is different. But clues are all around in nature because understanding Self is linked to understanding life. In this post, we follow the trail of numbers in nature to see where they lead us.

...and i just realized this square and square within the cricle has 8 points.. doh!

with this feeling of change, i am feeling it is extremely important we keep at our meditation practices...

so off i go! good night!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: