Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gurunaths Wisdom and Consciousness

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gurunaths Wisdom and Consciousness  (Read 450 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 10, 2019 01:05 am »

I have been watching Gurunaths video's lately and something he said in one of them popped in my dream last night. I did not see him in the dream but his message was important...

He said,
"The Soul is the Guru and the Breath is the Student."

I was told to think on this in meditation.

I believe the Masters are teaching us how to experience consciousness outside the limitations of our body. I think this means experiencing a reality free from linear time. Similarly, I believe Masters work in multiple realities reaching us in ways that communicate beyond simple verbal exchange.

Additionally, I believe this means returning to a purer existence and in the process layers of existence intermingle and bewilder our present incarnation. It can feel heavy sometimes but the aim is liberation...

To think through out all of these years and years, all of our lives there is a guiding force waking us up to this Reality...

Slowly we begin to recognize the whispers and we understand those miraculous and hard to explain experiences as coming from the same Source, blessings and tuggings of the Soul...

I feel the pull of a black hole...

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2019 04:18 pm »

I had a meditative experience during work yesterday. Today and yesterday I follow the mantra, "peace. patience. silence." With the wisdom relayed by Gurunath, the breath is the student and the Soul is the guru. I found myself thinking the mantra during idle moments or if my mind would drift off into future, past or experience any unwanted emotions from far reaching thoughts or from trying to process people in my environment. "Patience, peace, silence..." I would then breathe in intent, patient breath, peaceful breath, silent mind- I felt gentle abrasions upon my consciousness, as if the Guru(Soul) was responding, kneading my mind... my being.

~<3~
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2019 12:46 am »

When Thoughts Disappear, Consciousness Appears
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021 09:20 pm »

When we die, it's just us and God. Our connection to our breath will wither away, and our bodies will perish.

I asked Gurunath once if Kriya yoga is teaching us to die. Preparing us for death... He said Yes. It was matter of fact. I was sad at first... But it isn't meant to be...

We can meditate to the point where we barley recognize our own breath- and even question if we are breathing. What is the breath? And can it be experienced separately from the physical body?

Just more questions...

The world has so many distractions, and that's fine- but ultimately it doesn't matter, does it?

What seems most important, to me, is to prepare for death- the surest reality we will all experience. And hope to find God, and hope to exist outside the thoughts, in a state of slower to no breathing... And then, to have the discipline instilled so I may execute in a way that will allow death to be experienced calmly, peacefully, lovingly...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: