Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pluto Conjunct Ascendent; One more time now!

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pluto Conjunct Ascendent; One more time now!  (Read 322 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 31, 2016 06:43 am »

Pluto had been quite active now for a while and has been churning up a lot of material in your personal environment and in your personality that surfaces for you to be able to confront more openly. Difficult people and situations that had hidden motives and agendas in the past now come out  from any hiding places they may have had and you begin to recognize more clearly their motives and your own. This at times can surface in open confrontation. It is all to clear away the old and to bring in a new order in your life. It is like a butterfly in a cocoon finally coming out of its cocoon and beginning to fly and live in a totally different way then before because the changes are definitely calling on you.

The last swipe of Pluto over your ascendent will occur this fall. U should be having a clearer view of what changes r now taking place in your life and environment. It is purging u will not b able to avoid. Any avoidance will create more turmoil. Change is inevitable and beyond your control. It has come like a tidal wave to change your life and much will be washed away to make room for a new person u will soon be from the events that have happened. They are all for your growth. Although growth and change does not come without feeling its effects and consequences in life's great changes. Life will seem quite different to u after all that has happened. U will look back and recognize it was necessary and will see a different you that emerges from the ashes.

It must b known as it it is getting so close. So close once again to the horizon and the ascendant. Now the Life teacher of transformation must be steadily known, The event of a lifetime... as the many knew awareness of life's transforming purpose should be recognized since he has visited you before but you may not have heard his message. He will be arising to the surface even more acutely as Pluto returns to the ascendant one last time. If one has not now started to get the message; Like a mountain erupting soon you too and your environment will erupt showing you a new purpose for your life.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2016 06:52 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Little Hoot

« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2016 07:40 pm »

I get little credit for all the work i do behind the scenes. I perched on the ascendent several lengthy sessions.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2016 08:03 pm by Little Hoot » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2016 08:34 pm »

Little Hoot my friend! I bring treats. Thank you for your hard work, it is always appreciated.  Smiley
There is a change happening in my life. A(perhaps temporary) parting from a close friend, a few financial hardships and an upcoming vacation to Colorado in the next couple of days.

I will bring back what goodies I can and report back to you Little Hoot with more confirmation if any/details to these readings.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: