Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Death

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Death  (Read 470 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 25, 2017 03:21 pm »

Our time here is short. All that we are, all that we do will be taken away one day. Are you ready for it? For your personality, as you know it, to cease?

Here is an interesting short video on death titled Coda

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2017 08:24 pm »

Not sure if, all that we are, all that we do will be taken away one day, is true. It might be a very individualized situation. It may be that if that worries you, you might end up dealing with it one way or another. Or not.

I think and hope I will not have to deal with society-based personality any more. It's not the best out there that I could imagine. The head trips are just getting to be a real burn out.

From what I've read about NDE's, initially for most of them it sounds great to me, but again some of that could be BS and a demons way of tricking.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2017 12:41 am »

My NDE had no white light at the end of a tunnel or any feeling of peace but was a effort to maintain life. Hmm death of the ego, yes- maybe it is also experienced during the dying process?
It is difficult for me to accept that this voice in my mind will be no more. Yours is reading these words now, prompting you with ideas and helps you rationalize experience. Having grown to appreciate who I am/turning into, how I choose to live life and all I find gratitude for/experience in life knowing these thoughts too will be no more. It was frightening watching the voice in my head disconnect and turn into a fading static/noise- I was having multiple seizures and my mind had broken into confusion. I sometimes think I remember having memory of this, “personality” existing prebirth- an identity in the darkness. It was darkness too, as this personality began to crumble away. It’s the cessation of breath and the fading of life, of memory and of connections made in this time... all of this, no more.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2017 02:15 am »

Some come into this life with very developed personality. One would have to ask where this originates. What we accomplish, what we do for others all our self discovery packaged at birth to keep growing with. We leave are valuables behind...but what we are, what we know, the wisdom we have gained and yes the harm we have inflicted on others and our earth are situated as seeds in our astral spines waiting to be awakened again when circumstance ripen to bring them to the fore and meet them.

We leave the physical body behind that is true. Yet we still have an astral body. That body is seen if we have ever left this body or we have had contact with ghosts or spirits. That body we retain and even after that we have a causal body. All these shells must disintegrate  before the soul can be free to emerge once again into spirit. When our physical desires become strong enough again we encase our astral and casal bodies in a physical one to find expression for such desire and in the process we create more desires to imprison the astral and causal bodies.
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2017 02:34 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2017 02:38 am »

all of this, seems so sad to me. To lose it all. I am humbled when I face opposition since I know we both must endure the same tragedy in the end... and yet, I am reminded of my friend... whose faith in the afterlife is 180 different from mine. He has a tattoo of dancing skeletons on his belly with the words Hare Krishna and they are smiling. Yet when we face death or lose a loved one, our egos are often tamed. Sobered. Well, I appreciate your sincerity Steve. I may study your words again. This is one of the hardest lessons I will face... we all will face.

Wishing you well.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #5 on: Nov 27, 2017 08:42 pm »

My NDE had no white light at the end of a tunnel or any feeling of peace but was a effort to maintain life.

Maybe because that's what was important to you?

Hmm death of the ego, yes- maybe it is also experienced during the dying process?

It is difficult for me to accept that this voice in my mind will be no more. Yours is reading these words now, prompting you with ideas and helps you rationalize experience. Having grown to appreciate who I am/turning into, how I choose to live life and all I find gratitude for/experience in life knowing these thoughts too will be no more. It was frightening watching the voice in my head disconnect and turn into a fading static/noise- I was having multiple seizures and my mind had broken into confusion. I sometimes think I remember having memory of this, “personality” existing prebirth- an identity in the darkness. It was darkness too, as this personality began to crumble away. It’s the cessation of breath and the fading of life, of memory and of connections made in this time... all of this, no more.

Trying to follow you, are you saying your NDE involved some sort of multiple seizures then the voice in your head disconnected and turned into a fading static/noise?

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #6 on: Nov 27, 2017 08:45 pm »

all of this, seems so sad to me. To lose it all. I am humbled when I face opposition since I know we both must endure the same tragedy in the end... and yet, I am reminded of my friend... whose faith in the afterlife is 180 different from mine. He has a tattoo of dancing skeletons on his belly with the words Hare Krishna and they are smiling. Yet when we face death or lose a loved one, our egos are often tamed. Sobered. Well, I appreciate your sincerity Steve. I may study your words again. This is one of the hardest lessons I will face... we all will face.

Wishing you well.

Where do you get the idea that you lose it all? What is the tradeoff though, seems worth it to me? If I weigh the pros and cons, seems the pros have it.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #7 on: Nov 27, 2017 08:51 pm »

We leave the physical body behind that is true. Yet we still have an astral body. That body is seen if we have ever left this body or we have had contact with ghosts or spirits. That body we retain and even after that we have a causal body. All these shells must disintegrate  before the soul can be free to emerge once again into spirit. When our physical desires become strong enough again we encase our astral and casal bodies in a physical one to find expression for such desire and in the process we create more desires to imprison the astral and causal bodies.

I think this all may be logical conjecture, a strong belief in such specifics may well turn out that way, my bet is that it's a little more complex than this, and may not be as generic for everyone.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #8 on: Nov 29, 2017 03:33 am »

Hi SI
Yes.

Last night I became ill out of no where despite having a strong and energetic morning. I went to sleep at 7PM and slept for 12 hours. I woke up at 1AM initially having dreamt I found someone to talk to death about. I remember this person was doing their best to impart something me but I can’t remember much more after that. I fell back asleep and watched the dream change course. Perhaps since I’ve been thinking about it so heavily the thought of death has followed me into sleep.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #9 on: Nov 29, 2017 08:35 pm »

Hi SI
Yes.

Last night I became ill out of no where despite having a strong and energetic morning. I went to sleep at 7PM and slept for 12 hours. I woke up at 1AM initially having dreamt I found someone to talk to death about. I remember this person was doing their best to impart something me but I can’t remember much more after that. I fell back asleep and watched the dream change course. Perhaps since I’ve been thinking about it so heavily the thought of death has followed me into sleep.

Hmm well not sure why you're focused on it so much, when really you can't do squat about it. Have you not found peace thru God? Sorry but I don't know where you are at past and present spiritually.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Nov 30, 2017 05:18 am »

SI
If I haven’t stated it already I am terrified to die. I’ve never been asked if I’ve made peace with god. I’m not sure how to answer that since I’ve not made the peace with myself. For me that peace is partly achieved By living the change I am actively pursuing.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #11 on: Dec 01, 2017 03:13 am »

SI
If I haven’t stated it already I am terrified to die. I’ve never been asked if I’ve made peace with god. I’m not sure how to answer that since I’ve not made the peace with myself. For me that peace is partly achieved By living the change I am actively pursuing.

Then maybe you just need to think it thru, contemplation eventually seems to work.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #12 on: Dec 01, 2017 05:25 am »

I do appreciate your suggestions SI. Very practical. Breathing is great. Lol. It's scary to imagine it stopping! >_<!!! I like my Life... And Im just beginning to feel like its mine! Can't go yet.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #13 on: Dec 01, 2017 12:09 pm »

I do appreciate your suggestions SI. Very practical. Breathing is great. Lol. It's scary to imagine it stopping! >_<!!! I like my Life... And Im just beginning to feel like its mine! Can't go yet.

Like your life wherever u go here or the beyond!
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: