Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 09:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Death

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Death  (Read 472 times)
SI

« on: Nov 27, 2017 08:42 pm »

My NDE had no white light at the end of a tunnel or any feeling of peace but was a effort to maintain life.

Maybe because that's what was important to you?

Hmm death of the ego, yes- maybe it is also experienced during the dying process?

It is difficult for me to accept that this voice in my mind will be no more. Yours is reading these words now, prompting you with ideas and helps you rationalize experience. Having grown to appreciate who I am/turning into, how I choose to live life and all I find gratitude for/experience in life knowing these thoughts too will be no more. It was frightening watching the voice in my head disconnect and turn into a fading static/noise- I was having multiple seizures and my mind had broken into confusion. I sometimes think I remember having memory of this, “personality” existing prebirth- an identity in the darkness. It was darkness too, as this personality began to crumble away. It’s the cessation of breath and the fading of life, of memory and of connections made in this time... all of this, no more.

Trying to follow you, are you saying your NDE involved some sort of multiple seizures then the voice in your head disconnected and turned into a fading static/noise?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: