Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Eighth House and Starling's chart

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Eighth House and Starling's chart  (Read 737 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 02, 2009 10:43 pm »

The eighth house signifies our ancestors and the things we share with others. This could be our money, property or our values. But in a real sense it signifies obligations we share with others and their values, beliefs about money and property. From looking at an ephemeris we can find out that Pluto has recently gone into Capricorn and will stay there for more than a decade. So where ever we have Capricorn in our chart is where Pluto is working and has an effect on us.

Now in Starling's chart we see that Pluto is going over her natal Saturn which is in the 8th house. Thus the views that she has had about others and that she has formulated are going thru a transformation. The responsibilities that she has assumed in regards to others is going thru a fundamental change. There is a need to use her talents and personal authority in her life.

There is a need to listen to others for growth and transformation of the self. On the other hand others may create difficulties because of a fear with their own way of doing things. The changes you start to make threaten the established way of seeing you in regards to others. These people can hold you back in your knew found approach to how you want to share with others. The death of the old and the birth of the new is not always a welcome to others who have seen you in their own views for years and are not about to change in those outlooks.

With the planet Saturn involved this can also mean a time in which your father or someone who has a fatherly effect on you is taken out of your life. It is important to recognize this: As we may not see these people again till an unknown future in this life here after or another life here on earth. In summary the crystalizing views you have shared with others are now the basis for the new out looks you want/wish to share with others.
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2009 09:53 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Starling

« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2009 01:28 am »

Shocked WOW...I can really relate to this Wink I think this has been effecting me off and on for the last few years or so and I have finally acted on it. Pluto had been retrograding in and out of Capricorn and Sagittarius during alot of 2008. And yes...my fathers health isn't all that good...this also has been ongoing for a few years.....he is holding his own right now, we almost lost him a few weeks ago after a surgery he had.
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2009 09:41 am »

Shocked WOW...I can really relate to this Wink I think this has been effecting me off and on for the last few years or so and I have finally acted on it. Pluto had been retrograding in and out of Capricorn and Sagittarius during alot of 2008. And yes...my fathers health isn't all that good...this also has been ongoing for a few years.....he is holding his own right now, we almost lost him a few weeks ago after a surgery he had.

Yes that 8th house is the house of death and rebirth. Now when Mr. Death himself steps up to the plate and nudges the grim reaper (Saturn) then you know you got a pair. Saturn usually relates to our insecurities and Mr. Death says listen its been long enough i've got other plans for you like to turn you into a butterfly you worm you. Its time to come out of that incubating cacoon and face those things you have tried to some how make real all your life when really they were just waiting to die like everything eventually does. Time to fly butterfly! Fly!

Steve
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2009 09:43 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am »

hahaha Grin Wink I love your sense of humor..you put a smile on my face Steve. As George Harrison sang......"All Things Must Pass"
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2009 06:33 pm »

hi Starling, nice to see you posting again and sharing your astrological interpretations with Steve.

Into Blue
Report Spam   Logged
Starling

« Reply #5 on: Sep 08, 2009 05:08 am »

Hey,Thanks for the warm welcome back....Blue  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Sep 08, 2009 08:51 am »

Yes well in a real sense when planets go over the horizon they take things from the personal realm into the relatedness mode. So you see with so many planets up there in the top side of your chart there is a lot of relatedness issues. Like what is my relatedness to the world and the people in it? How do i go about my life with my encounters with others?

With Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Chiron and Pluto transiting the upper hemisphere you have a major shift in balance. Now when all those personal planets that have been going around the bottom of the chart this summer go to the upper hemisphere this winter then you have a major polarity. A sense of what am i doing with my outside world? Yes? In a true sense when planets enter the sixth house and then go over the ascendent, the question is also how do i serve others in the community?

Steve Hydonus

« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2009 09:21 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #7 on: Sep 09, 2009 01:26 am »

I understand what you are saying...makes perfect sense when looking at my chart.....can you tell me some of Chiron? What,how and why does it effect us?  It is good to be learning from my teacher again Smiley Starling

Hi Starling Isn't it wonderful that somethings seem to last. Namaste has proven this to me over the years also. Roles often change back and forth. i remember you being my boss in Mental Health. But it seems that you have picked up a lot from years ago when we talked Astrology. So i would be very interested to hear some more of your insights as well. i find that you often make me put my thoughts into words which could help in writing this book about transits that i started so long ago. (remember?)

Chiron is a rather new phenomena for astrologers that have been around for a while (Am i really getting that old?) but i will do my best to comment on it. Chiron, as you may or may not know, is between Uranus and Saturn it is therefore the bridge between the material (Saturn) and the more higher realms (Uranus Neptune and Pluto). With Chiron you find this manifestation of a need to bring things up to a higher level then they were before. Often this takes place through some motivating 'injury' to our own beings. The wound is the motivating factor for change to occur. So we see the position of planets with regards to Chiron provides the framework and activity. The houses provide the stage to act out the influence of Chiron and to affect the energies it is placed near.This is obviously a brief description. i would also be interested if you have anything to add to this.

Steve

« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2009 09:05 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Starling

« Reply #8 on: Sep 13, 2009 10:11 am »

"Hi Steve....Yes, change may come, but forever friends, we will be:) That will never change between us....and it IS very wonderful. I so enjoy talking astrology with you, too bad we live on opposite sides of the country now. I remember very well of the book you were inspiring to write "All those years ago" geez...another song George Harrison song Grin (He has some awesome music doest he?) thats a great song about John Lennon.
Anyways, I have often wondered if you continued to write about the transits, you are a very talented astrologer and I encourage you to pursue that goal. Anything I can do to help you would be my pleasure, friend. Oh, and you think you are getting old? SHOOT!!!! LOL

So... Chiron is currently transiting Aquarius at 22deg and slap in the middle between Neptune and Jupiter and falling in my 10 house of social standing and career...would this have anything to do with the loss of my position of RCS and the determination I have now acquried to get back into the area of work. After I lost that job...I felt very discouraged and humiliated, almost to the point of depression.... with my career and pretty much gave up on finding anything comparable. I am very positive with the potential of returning to the health field again and continue to pursue what I need to do to to make that happen.....could this be Chiron at work? 5 years later.....Thus the wounded healer ? Wink Or is transiting Neptune confusing me with false optimism and high-falootin' ideals Undecided     Starling
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: