Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Karmic circumstances

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Karmic circumstances  (Read 290 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jan 24, 2017 01:42 am »

Have you noticed how each one of us is circumscribed by our circumstances there are material circumstances and internal circumstances. We find that we are in certain environment at a certain time with certain people who come in our lives and certain situations. We have to deal with those situations as they occur. These are all part of our karma.

When we start going internally we find that we also are rounded by circumstances. We are limited to certain dimensions, to certain states of consciousness and yet we find that most of our freedom is internal rather than external. External circumstances are only a very limited part of our consciousness that represent our desires and trick us into believing in the dream reality we find ourselves surrounded by.
« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2017 01:50 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2022 04:20 pm »

The nature of this reality is that I am more tricked than not. Though I can see God working through us and even respond to us with greater understanding of the laws of nature(which would appear as miracles) I am still afraid to die. I asked Gurunath point blank if Kriya is teaching us to die. He said yes. I don't want to lose my family or face life alone, and yet I know I am not alone and haven't lost my lineage. I think there are things called, "good" or favorable karmic circumstances. Favorable in the sense that we are breaking chains of old, and learning to live a life free of fear. I am not ready to die because, Mother Earth has leased me this incarnation and it is a privilege to learn about her gifts. Her and Father God have made sweet love to each other, a dance that deserves my respect and appreciation. So much so that I have more to learn while I am here. A whole lot more.

Sorry if I'm drifting. Yes, when I meditate I feel a sense of joy within like no other- other times quiet peace in the midst of movement. I suppose it's important to come back to that place often, to create favorable circumstance.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: