Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Crystals

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crystals  (Read 1044 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 31, 2009 03:15 am »

Does anyone know what qualities a amethyst will impart or a rose crystal? How about a star saphire?

Steve Hydonus
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2009 04:32 am »

If you are looking for what the combination of using both the Rose Quartz crystal and the Amethyst crystal together, this is what I found. 

The Rose crystal and the Amethyst can help bring people together in a loving and unified way. If you do a healing with both these crystal you can help make a person open up to love and shut down to feelings like pain, fear and worry. You can also help them recognise their own self worth and the belief that they are a whole person in mind, body and spirit. There are so many types of crystals available which all have healing powers.

Also some specific info on Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz and Amethyst

Clear Quartz, the Amethyst and the Rose Quartz.

Quartz crystals seem to be the most strongest in the mineral family when used in healing. Quartz is used in science for the use of clocks, computers, lasers and radios. It creates an electrical charge called piezoelectricity. Quartz crystal is able to store and amplify energy within it structure and send it back out. This has been proven scientifically. It can also hold an electrical charge within it's form. When we use a certain crystal and it's healing properties on the body it can help bring about positives changes and promote healing. The crystal acts as a channel that sends positive healing energy into the body.

Because quartz is a channel and record keeper of past and hidden knowledge, it is also able to record new knowledge and create energy that transmits outwards. You are able to program any crystal with the knowledge and healing that you need on any area or level in your life. For example when you use the Quartz crystal on someone who has a tumour say for instance in their leg, you would be able to place the crystal in your hand and hold it over the area where the tumour is. It would only focus on the tumour and would direct all the power of the crystal energy in that area. This is very much like laser surgery. You would be able to blast away at the poison and remove the blockage that is causing the tumour. The poison is absorb through the body, through the sweat glands, the bowel and bladder. But first you have to cleanse and then charge the crystal up with this intent. You need to meditate and holding the crystal you have to get to know the crystal. Clear Quartz, Amethyst Quartz and Rose Quartz all have these qualities, but each crystal works on different levels in the way that they amplify and heal an area.

The Clear Quartz has a powerful laser like effect that can heal with great amounts of healing energy. Clear Quartz is usually used for illness in the form of disease, tumours and for the use of clarity and understanding. In fact clear Quartz can be used on any problem or illness that arises on a physical and mental level in the body. The Clear Quartz can also cleanse and eliminate blockages from the aura and chakras.

The Rose Quartz deals with the emotional and spiritual levels of consciousness. It is a gentle crystal that gives off gentle healing energy. Rose Quartz deals with the emotions be it love hate, anger, worry and so on. Working with this crystal helps to heal and deal with emotional problems. This is good if there is severe emotional trauma within the person. If the problem is leading to physical illness you can cure it much easier by removing the emotional block first. In one healing session you could help to remove all the problem and thus promote faster healing all round.

Amethyst Quartz deals with the mind on a spiritual level and can help open a person up to their beliefs, dreams and goals. Amethyst helps people to be open to their intuition, making sure that their judgement is sound and that their actions are honest. It also helps people regain their memory or improve their memory capacity. This is good when someone is trying to learn and study.

Amethyst is also good for someone who is trying to build up their psychic abilities, as it helps to open you up to the other levels of consciousness. You can help them open up their third eye.

Amethyst is also a valuable tool when working on the Aura and the chakras. It can help heal and repair damaged auras and chakras especially if they have past-life issues.

People who are artistic in nature but are having a block can gain assistance with the use of the Amethyst. Also the Amethyst can help someone find their creative and artistic side.

If you had someone who suffered from severe mental anguish, working with the power of this crystal would help to isolate the problem and remove the blockage in a gentle and easy way. Amethyst is a loving and gentle crystal that works on a spiritual level, making you feel connected to the earth and the universe. Also you feel closer to the universal awareness that created us.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2009 04:42 am by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2009 04:50 am »

Here is some info about Sapphires that I found on http://www.gemstone.org/gem-by-gem/english/sapphire.html
(this site also has info on other crystals too)

The star sapphires are another rarity, half-dome-cut sapphires with a starlike light effect which seems to glide across the surface of the stone when it is moved. There are said to have been gemstone lovers who fell in love with these sapphire rarities for all time. And indeed the permanence of relationships is one of the features that are said to belong to this gemstone.

In earlier times, some people believed that the firmament was an enormous blue sapphire in which the Earth was embedded. Could there be a more apt image to describe the beauty of an immaculate sapphire? And yet this gem comes not in one but in all the blue shades of that firmament, from the deep blue of the evening sky to the shining mid-blue of a lovely summer's day which casts its spell over us.

However, this magnificent gemstone also comes in many other colours: not only in the transparent greyish-blue of a distant horizon but also in the gloriously colourful play of light in a sunset – in yellow, pink, orange and purple. Sapphires really are gems of the sky, although they are found in the hard ground of our 'blue planet'.

Blue is the main colour of the sapphire. Blue is also the favourite colour of some 50 per cent of all people, men and women alike.

We associate this colour, strongly linked to the sapphire as it is, with feelings of sympathy and harmony, friendship and loyalty: feelings which belong to qualities that prove their worth in the long term – feelings in which it is not so much effervescent passion that is to the fore, but rather composure, mutual understanding and indestructible trust.

Thus the blue of the sapphire has become a colour which fits in with everything that is constant and reliable. That is one of the reasons why women in many countries wish for a sapphire ring on their engagement.

The sapphire symbolises loyalty, but at the same time it gives expression to people's love and longing. Perhaps the most famous example of this blue is to be found in music, in George Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue".

And the blue of the sapphire even appears where nothing at all counts except clear-sightedness and concentrated mental effort. The first computer which succeeded in defeating a world chess champion bore the remarkable name 'Deep Blue'.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2009 04:57 am by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2009 08:14 pm »

Hi Into Blue and Lauraa

There is a lot of info here to assimilate so i am reluctant to comment. i can't really say that crystals have done anything for me that i am consciously aware of. However for some reason i am drawn to them. i remember when i was a teen ager and in my early twenties i always wanted to have a saphire especially a star saphire. i had a couple but that was decades ago. Sometimes you look back on your life and you find certain links to what is happeing today. i suppose that is my interest. Today i seem to be drawn to the rose crystal that a certain friend gave me. i wear it on my for head during meditation. i also use the amathyst because Lauraa told me she somehow saw it as working for me. i still feel drawn to these little gems although i can't really say they have any worth, for me, beyond fascination at this point.

Steve
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2009 08:16 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Lauraa49
« Reply #4 on: Aug 31, 2009 09:02 pm »

try removing the  stones.....see if you then see a difference

not everyone is connected...maybe you just appreciate their  beauty

the rose quartz  could just be siginificant because  it is a remeberance of the friendship
Report Spam   Logged
Spirit fox

in search of all that is, was and will be

« Reply #5 on: Aug 31, 2009 10:16 pm »

i still feel drawn to these little gems although i can't really say they have any worth, for me, beyond fascination at this point.
Steve

Crystal connections are very personal, sometimes you feel a connection to them, sometimes not. If you feel drawn to certain crystals for whatever reason, then there is something there for you, it may not be something you can explain. It might just be a feeling or fascination as you call it. This is a stonger connection, as it is your own personal connection to the crystal, than a connection from reading in a book about what crystals you should use or meditate with. Many thanks Into Blue for providing basic info. 

Your personal connection, or attraction, fascination with a crystal is also much stronger than any recommendation from anyone telling you what crystal they " think " you should use. This fits into the not everyone is "right " category as you wrote about in your post about predictions with the Kennedys, Jeanne Dixon and Nostradamus. Not everyone's intuition is " right " either.

As in everything, the choice is yours

Grains of sand, sprinkles of thought, brush them away if need be

Spirit fox

« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm by Spirit fox » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Sep 01, 2009 04:12 pm »

Spirit Fox, Into Blue, Lauraa and anyone else interested

You know i believe that there was a lot more emphasis on crystals in previous civilizations such as Atlantis an Lumeria. Frank Albert tells us that large crystals were used as a way of conveying electrical needs in those days and a way of transmiting and storing knowledge. Perhaps we have just scraped the surface with our use of crystals in for instance: transistors and laser technology. Just because i haven't experienced the energy in a crystal does not mean it isn't there. i would like to learn how to be more receptive to the energies and presences around me as i have seen the evidence of them from others i have had the priviledge to meet and be frieinds with....

Steve Hydonus
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Spirit fox

« Reply #7 on: Sep 01, 2009 05:48 pm »

Steve, this crystal and Atlantis connection, of transmitting and storing knowledge. I heard that this can be done with the quartz crystals. Most intriguing, will seek more info on Atlantis and Frank Albert. Funny, but I feel drawn to the power of Atlantis.

Have you felt this feeling, being drawn to something, perhaps in a previous life ? a time, a place ?

I like your open thinking, the idea of wanting to learn to be more receptive to new energies and presences. And your openness in admitting " Just because i haven't experienced the energy in a crystal does not mean it isn't there ".

may we all be so open to sharing and learning together,
Spirit fox
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Sep 21, 2009 09:30 am »

Steve, this crystal and Atlantis connection, of transmitting and storing knowledge. I heard that this can be done with the quartz crystals. Most intriguing, will seek more info on Atlantis and Frank Albert. Funny, but I feel drawn to the power of Atlantis.

Have you felt this feeling, being drawn to something, perhaps in a previous life ? a time, a place ?

I like your open thinking, the idea of wanting to learn to be more receptive to new energies and presences. And your openness in admitting " Just because i haven't experienced the energy in a crystal does not mean it isn't there ".

may we all be so open to sharing and learning together,
Spirit fox

Sat Nam Spirit Fox

i have always felt a fascination for Atlantis and Lemuria. i think that Frank Alper and Edgar Casey have more to say about these civilizations than any thing i am aware of.  i feel that many of us here are from higher civilizations that is why we a receptive to these ideas before much of our peers. Alper has a very long video on Atlantis it is quite a pearl. We are manifesting energies of a higher age before it comes this is our mission as trail blazers. We sense what is to come and we must assert our destiny for those who will follow...

Steve Hydonus
[/size]
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2009 09:33 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Spirit fox

« Reply #9 on: Sep 21, 2009 05:42 pm »

Sat Nam Spirit Fox

We are manifesting energies of a higher age before it comes this is our mission as trail blazers. We sense what is to come and we must assert our destiny for those who will follow...

Steve Hydonus

Sat Nam? Manifest your energy down a level and explain Sat Nam to me.

Spirit foxy
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Oct 26, 2020 10:36 pm »

In Western Christianity, crystal was often mentioned in writings and used to decorate important religious objects, as it was thought that crystal manifested transcendence and the light of the heavens. For the religious, the stone symbolized purity, faith and perfection...

From a friend
« Last Edit: Oct 26, 2020 10:37 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: