Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

out of body

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: out of body  (Read 1136 times)
SI

« Reply #15 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:18 am »

I'm just happy that I can get a deep sound sleep each night without waking & without dreams.

The dreams I do have just leave a big question mark over my head most times.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #16 on: Nov 07, 2017 04:32 am »

Technically you’re still having the dreams- and yes, a good nights sleep is always appreciated! Been going to bed early for exactly that  Grin speaking of which, it’s almost bed time  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #17 on: Nov 18, 2017 07:59 am »

no luck in my experimentation. i did have an out of body last night. i could barely do it. i heard a girl talking... i think i know her from work. could be a mistake. she said i am the astro. lol that good ole subcon trickery. i ignored the chatter and tried to crawl around. i couldn't stand up while out of body, i was able to crawl to the door. since i didn't have the energy to stand and open it i tried to push my head through the door since i thought i could phase through walls and the like.... once i did this things went black and i woke up and really had to pee. Cry
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #18 on: Jun 11, 2018 01:12 pm »

successful out of body. here is the log written down after waking up:

3-4. 4 attempts. each one becoming more elaborate and slowly turning into dream state before waking up. 4:44AM final time to wake up.
happened after falling back to sleep around 3:00AM and sipping water. layed on back and projected. first time out, i pulled myself out of bed and looked around. let my mind wonder so everything reset. 2nd time out i looked at my arms, realizing i was back in the bed- aware of my body and the feelings and pulled myself back out. this time i came out of body very easily and was almost floating- i couldn't get steady right away and tilted too far into one corner of the room. after regaining balance i started to dance(waltz) around the bedroom. from here something happened and everything reset, i'm back in bed. third time out i again look at my hands and arms in front of me- i think i am beginning to see more of a solid form in the astral. i get out and know i can walk through my bedroom door so i do. nice. i'm at my parents house. walking around i feel an uncomfortable presence in my parents room like i should not enter my dads bedroom, it was an unwanted energy that could have turned my experience into a fearful one. i avoid going that direction. the dogs who are are curious to the commotion outside dads room(thats where they're sleeping) come running out only, they're in the astral too. one of the dogs recognizes me and the other is a little scared at first and pulls back. the energy is playful as we rush down the stairs and head towards the backyard. our astral forms if i remember were like light shells of our physical bodies. not quite the same, like an energetic outline of our physical selves hard to explain. anyways... we go up to the door leading to the backyard and the dogs look at me thinking they need me to open the door... instead i push myself through and they follow suit very quickly(like it was no problem) and run out to grass. i'm laying in the yard under the tree watching the dogs. they come up to me and everything resets, i'm back in bed. now, the 4th time is more of a dream. i push myself out of body and the tv which is off in reality is on but i'm not watching. instead it's a theme song to some show i'm listening in the background. i feel younger too, weird. i get up and pull myself out of body and find someone here, my cousin? are we living together? and am i in a different room? i'm very hungry and i think i'm still in the astral. i must be dreaming at this point but i will ritz cheddar cheese crackers into existence. as i question how i did that i then receive a lecture from who may be my cousin that i left some orange juice outside from the party i held the night before and need to clean it up. as i eat the crackers i begin to realize i'm dreaming and that something is off so i wake up. i tried recording as soon as i've returned. it's now 5:04AM
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #19 on: Jun 18, 2018 11:14 am »

Really appreciate these entries Eric. They are inspiring. It seems that you have worked at this for sometime—perhaps life times. It is a quality I would like to develop in my own spiritual sadhana. I used to read the out of body experiences of Bob Monroe they brought much spiritual understanding to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1YoPPGBVM&feature=share
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2018 11:29 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #20 on: Oct 30, 2018 07:27 am »

failed out of body turned into repeated lucid dream
last night erm, early this morning i awoke to a ringing in my ear followed by whispers of another language
after this it sounded like chatter, two people in particular talking to each other
i took this as a sign to project out of body but believe i lacked the energy to interact successfully with whatever i may have been tapped into.
i wasn't as afraid like normal, this was nice... but think my lack of sleep and glass of wine from the night before may have interfered on some level.
as i tried to project i was placed into a weird dream which is hard to remember but it was this constant waking up in the dream, pausing 'the play' to acknowledge that i was indeed dreaming, only to have this play start over from the beginning and each time, turning lucid for having to constantly recognize what i was experiencing was not where i was trying to be.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm »

failed out of body turned into repeated lucid dream
last night erm, early this morning i awoke to a ringing in my ear followed by whispers of another language
after this it sounded like chatter, two people in particular talking to each other
i took this as a sign to project out of body but believe i lacked the energy to interact successfully with whatever i may have been tapped into.
i wasn't as afraid like normal, this was nice... but think my lack of sleep and glass of wine from the night before may have interfered on some level.
as i tried to project i was placed into a weird dream which is hard to remember but it was this constant waking up in the dream, pausing 'the play' to acknowledge that i was indeed dreaming, only to have this play start over from the beginning and each time, turning lucid for having to constantly recognize what i was experiencing was not where i was trying to be.

Once I had a perhaps similar experience; when projecting out of body and walking out doors only to recognize that there were things that were not in my common experience of what was outdoors at my house and then I recognized that my OBE was mixing with dream consciousness.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: Aug 27, 2019 04:43 am »

To Eric ( and anyone else who has such experiences ) and your beautiful experiences;
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2019 04:44 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #23 on: Aug 27, 2019 05:46 am »

groovy steve!  Smiley i enjoyed this clip before my time.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #24 on: Sep 14, 2019 12:56 am »

unique experience:

this morning i felt the sensations allowing for an out of body experience. as the feelings slowly crept over me i started to hear someone talking to somebody else. i was open and intent on listening to this conversation. i even think they made a reference to me, suggesting i could not hear them. speaking was very difficult. it required a lot of energy and felt slow.
i said "hello. i can hear you. can you hear me?" he said yes. i replied again, "i can hear you" i asked, "who are you?" he didn't reply with an answer. i was so excited to be talking to someone else. for some reason i thought to ask, "what kind of music do you like?" i was very happy. there was no reply. again i said, "can you tell me your name?" he told me to shut up. i replied, "only if you tell me who you are" and then, very aggressively, he replied in a low growl and i felt a tone of reverberation "NO"
surprised, I tried to relay the aggressive feeling back to him, "NO" I said in the same manner.

after this the conversation ceased... I was given another opportunity to project again. In this first projection I could not see the people and i couldn't really leave my body, like all my energy was focused on having a conversation. What was interesting to note was this was the clearest projection of my, "Astral" self I've ever seen. what i mean is, at one point i DID try to leave my body before our convo and i only saw my fingertips as literal ghost-like energy. I could feel them, see their outlining and see through them. I even wiggled and flared my fingers about, fascinated by how clear things were. Everything was exact to where I rest my head on the bed to how I observe the furniture in my room. Sometimes the ghost like fingertips would turn into dark whispy shadows going on/off again from ghost like outlining to shadow.

So, onto the second projection... my dogs were laying by my sides this morning and the boy dog was also in the astral space with me, his body had that same ghostly outlining- you could FEEL him and his presence better then you could see him but i did see him and he was wagging his tail. this time someone honed in on me and the voice was much different... the voice felt distant and only partly human maybe partly robotic, someone was explaining to me why i was hearing people talking, how I had gotten there but I can't remember any of it. I had projected successfully and my astral self was sitting up against the wall in my bedroom listening to this person talking. They were giving me so much information and talking at a more comfortable speed, I felt like I hadn't the energy to relay back or even retain what they were saying. after this I woke up to find my boy dog sleeping next to me, he wasn't sitting up like he was in the astral, and I fell back asleep and slipped into a lucid dream...
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2021 04:02 am »

here's the journal entry for the recent out of body

Exploring my territory. This one was rather exhaustive. I woke up in a dream, and then found myself in my bedroom. I am having a hard time collect the details. Just waking up there is a heavy fog on my mind. I remember this time actually seeing my body laying there and like a kid I was putting my hands out going, "ok good. good. there i am. all safe and sound." When I pushed out of the window to go outside, it was really bright despite it being actually dark(it's just now 4:30AM and the sun isn't up) Well... there was a bright moon, and the more I focused and noticed there was an even brighter sun further behind that radiating vividly. It was surreal. I came back to my bedroom. Was I awake yet? No, something was still off. My bedroom door was cracked opened, the light from the hallway was peeping in and there was a white bathrobe hanging on the ledge of my door with a cat hidden inside it! Its paw was on the edge of my door and I told the cat to close my door. I said, "closeeee!" and slowly but surely the cat peeked his head from out of the bathrobe and closed my door. It was kinda cute/funny. I actually spent a lot of time in my bedroom not doing much of anything except noticing slight differences, and feeling out my surroundings. I really think I was drifting in and out of dreaming to projecting. This time I again woke up and felt like something was still off. I opened my eyes from my bedroom and walked into the guest bedroom. "Well if I am stuck here I might as well take this time to explore." And I went down to the front door, phased through the window and went onto the street. I saw a woman walking two little kids, what's going on? I remember feeling so free, sliding and gliding around. The kids were running down the street laughing and playing. I felt like I was laughing and playing with them. I wonder if they could see me? They were paying no mind and the older woman did not seem to notice me either. I was hovering just above the pavement and glided on my side towards the two little girls and I stuck my hands out in front of me, "HIIIII." They actually waved at me and said hi right back! With that I zoomed off down the street and immediately woke up in my bedroom for real this time. The heavy fog is now lifting off my mind. It's about 4:50AM.

Just now remembering additional details... When I projected onto my street for the last time, it wasn't as bright as it was when I tried peering outside the backyard with the first projection. It was more reflective of the actual time. I also did not know the time to be 4 in the morning.
I remember when I was laying in bed trying to project I flared my fingers and noticed the "astral" hand half-way out from the actual hand. I somehow locked onto the fainter outline version of myself which changed my awareness/identification. And... lastly, when I felt stuck. I thought I was stuck there for who knows how long- but the thought crossed my mind that maybe I choked or died in my sleep and that's why I am stuck here or, 'there' rather.

I woke up feeling very energized.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #26 on: Jun 04, 2021 07:22 pm »

I had an out of body experience this morning. I was able to project successfully at least 3 times. Unsure why I kept restarting from my bed, but I did... And by the 2nd and 3rd time there was a woman in my house. She seemed unsure how she got there. We were talking about astral bodies and I asked her how she was able to come into my space. She told me she didn't know, and can only project on Wednesdays(It's now Friday). She told me her name was Robyn, she was tall and blonde. She seemed uncertain overall and told me she hopes that we are practicing good magic and not dark magic.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #27 on: Aug 31, 2021 01:26 pm »

I had woken up to use the restroom. Upon falling back asleep I project out of my body quite easily. My mind somehow relocates my starting position to my old bedroom across the hall. As if I am rising out of my body from that room. I mentally comment how easy it was to sit up and separate from my body. I can even see the skin tone on the backside of my hands- observing my astral limbs- arms stretched out and fingers spread apart. There's a weird gloss in the empty space between my vision and my hands. I decide to slowly walk towards the door and notice the hall light on the other side. As I walk up to the door I hear the floor creaking beneath me. This strikes me as odd and is something I actively take note of, I don't normally hear my footsteps when walking around in my astral body. I seamlessly phase through the door and am observing the sensations. This too is getting easier, and I find it pleasant. Phasing through the door feels like a bubble pushing through matter(instead of popping).

The tone shifts as I move slowly down the stairs and it begins to feel like there's someone else in the space with me. I try not to fear, but feel a creeping sensation of uneasiness rising in my chest- I am moving even slower, treading very carefully as I position my point of focus just right. I can't shake whatever feeling surrounds me. As I turn the corner I look off to the left into the living room and see no reflection from the blackness of the TV, I think maybe someone is laying down on the couch. I try not to stay here too long. I proceed down the hall with caution and look over to the right, the bathroom door is ajar and I begin hissing very aggressively/defensively at whatever is now in my space. It is a unique and threatening sound and I realize I have no reflection in the bathroom mirror. I wake back up in bed.

I lay on my back with my eyes open- there is still a lingering sensation of uneasiness. It feels early... I begin to wonder- did I project out from my body or was this a lucid dream? As I recall things of note, like waking up in my old bedroom instead of the one I'm currently sleeping in- or that the hall light was left on even though it is actually off- the floor creaks around my door(just like in the projection experience). The house feels deathly silent as I hone my focus in on the sound. What is lingering just out there? It's not heavy enough to be a person, is it the dog? It takes maybe a few steps before getting even lighter and disappearing altogether. Definitely not the dog. I decide to log the experience, time 3:27AM.

PS, after the creaking noise disappeared I noticed a snapping of light in my eyes/lines quickly moving about in my room.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #28 on: Sep 01, 2021 06:34 am »

This will never happen to me. If it did, I doubt I would come back, probably why.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #29 on: Oct 07, 2021 07:53 pm »

I think the coming and going happens, consciously or not.

Recent OBE:
This mornings projection was, different. It is almost bed time now too- so I am recording for the first time since then.

I woke up at 5AM with a regular amount of energy. I was somewhat tired, but also awake. I thought maybe I could use this opportunity to meditate. Instead I decided to lay on my back, knowing my alarm would go off at 7:20AM and thought I'd welcome an out of body if one were to come.

When the onset of sleep paralysis started to happen, I was overcome with joy. I used to be scared, but it had been so long since I've been in this in-between state that I found my self very welcoming. I'm a little embarrassed to say, but as I was drifting off into a semi-conscious state of sleep and awake I found my self pleading/praying to god for physical, intimate connection.

Well... I think the prayer was answered. I do think there was something/someone else with me as I became more aware of existing outside the immediate anchor point for awareness. I started to project and saw things as black and white only, more surreal. It was actually like wispy shadows and brilliant shining white light. As I attempted a traditional, "bodily exit" I saw my hand in this black and white world as a gentle smoldering smokey shadow.

I immediately noticed another body laying next to me, I think, projecting in a similar manner. To my right, I saw a brilliant white light for a hand. Instinctively I put my shadow hand up towards it, and its hand towards mine. As our palms came together it was as if there was a sheer electric barrier between us- as contact was made this invisible barrier crackled. It was black and white, but felt like lightning around us. Or like a strobe effect.

I can't remember much more but started to feel very aroused. I was half awake, half asleep and I found my self laying on my back- I don't know if I was dreaming this or actually raising my arms and legs up under the blanket. I was receiving, wanting more... And I don't know if what I encountered was an aspect of my self- and I could not identify a male or female energy. But it felt very good.

After this I started to drift, still in-between I noticed an object in the corner of my room that is not actually there. The environment started to shape-shift. This object turned into a dramatized face made of stone, its transformation was like that of a gargoyles. I believe I was starting to dream at this point...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: