Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Trump in Steve's neighborhood

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump in Steve's neighborhood  (Read 286 times)
ding dong

« on: Nov 19, 2016 06:35 pm »

Many are pointing at Michigan and the surrounding area as a key part of Trump's victory. I am just curious how you feel about it Steve? Ironically you mentioned Eric's environment, but your state is one of the one's that surprised everyone and flipped for Trump. I'm just curious what your thoughts are on this.

Bernie Sanders could have won these people, easily. He championed all of Trump’s positions on trade, and also advocated for better pay and more union power. He was charismatic, and he would make them feel heard in the same way Trump did. These voters aren’t straight-ticket republicans, anyway; again, they voted for Obama both times. If Trump lost Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, he would’ve lost the election. The good part about this election is, now the Democrats learned their lesson (albeit the hard way.)
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2016 06:40 pm by ding dong » Report Spam   Logged
ding dong

« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2016 06:41 pm »

Forgot the link: https://www.quora.com/Would-Bernie-Sanders-have-defeated-Donald-Trump/answer/Ben-Weissman-2
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2016 10:43 am »

As u may also know California overwhelmingly voted for Clinton and California is the state I was born in and I lived much of my life there. I am visiting on the east side of Michigan right now which voted for Clinton. I live on the west side of the state which is more rural, less educated and came out voting strongly for Trump. He won the state by a paper thin vote. It seems like it is necessary that I vote here to help flip the vote in a split state. I find it unfortunate to be surrroundef by so many ignorant and uninformed  people. I will give you an example to prove my point:

The day after the election in the morning I went to a grocery store and the lady at the counter seemed very happy and I asked her if I could ask her a personal question. She said yes; I said if Hillary Clinton had one would you be as happy and she said no and I said well I voted for Hillary Clinton however I am happy and she was glad for that.  I asked her again; tell me why did you vote for Trump and she said because she would take our guns away. I said you won't have any guns or anything if our planets taken away she said she didn't understand and I told her I was talking about climatic change and global warming. She said she didn't know what I was talking about and hadn't heard of that.

[html]
<p>Many are pointing at Michigan and the surrounding area as a key part of Trump's victory. I am just curious how you feel about it Steve? Ironically you mentioned Eric's environment, but your state is one of the one's that surprised everyone and flipped for Trump. I'm just curious what your thoughts are on this.</p>

<blockquote>Bernie Sanders could have won these people, easily. He championed all of Trump’s positions on trade, and also advocated for better pay and more union power. He was charismatic, and he would make them feel heard in the same way Trump did. These voters aren’t straight-ticket republicans, anyway; again, they voted for Obama both times. If Trump lost Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, he would’ve lost the election. The good part about this election is, now the Democrats learned their lesson (albeit the hard way.) </blockquote>
« Last Edit: Nov 20, 2016 11:04 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
ding dong

« Reply #3 on: Nov 20, 2016 03:45 pm »

Yes, a grocery store clerk being ignorant of climate science is unfortunately not surprising. She may listen to some form of religious talk radio where they rant hysterically about the evil liberals and globalists who want to take their guns and establish a new world order headed up by Satan himself. I'm just guessing, though. It's apparent she doesn't listen to NPR. These people who run these radio shows are the real parasites, as they make money from it affording them a relatively lavish upper-middle class lifestyle at the expense of dumbing down their comrades in the working class.

They also prey on us with flimflam health remedies, books, multi-level marketing scams, and other questionable stuff to create multiple streams of income.

We should start asking people for news and talk show recommendations and see what we come up with. It would be interesting.
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016 01:00 am by ding dong » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: