Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 04:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Snake

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snake  (Read 374 times)
guest88
« on: Nov 05, 2016 07:37 pm »

a friend brought this creature back to my attention today as we stumbled across a snake on the lot. prior to that another coworker said a snake had come up to his boots in an aggressive stance.

---------------

Snake Meaning and Symbolism

Snake symbolic meaning, overwhelmingly and in various cultures, deals with primordial life force and usually turns our attention to gender supremacy (both male and female).

Consequently, snakes span the symbolic bridge between lunar and solar associations as well as aspects between water and fire.

Coiled within this polarity, we clearly see symbolism of duality and the search for balance.

Excerpt taken from:
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/snake-symbolic-meaning.html
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2016 08:07 am »

Ah recall your words. Though never fear; Long John Silver is here. Patience is the result of developed spirituality and I feed my parrot the best seeds of all that is why such nutty rhythms and rhyme's come out of his remembering mind. And you were dressed up like Long John one Halloween with your consort  Jessica. What a picture to remember!

Symbolic snake meaning; patience. Ah for us to contemplate!
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2016 12:23 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2019 09:19 pm »

As a Native American Indian symbol (depending on the nation/tribe) the snake can be a masculine symbol, associated with the phallus of lightning which is considered a medicine staff of tremendous assertive power. Other tribes lean in the direction of feminine attribution for the snake and pair it with mothering (creation), and lunar (moon) symbolism.

Whether raising itself in masculine authority, or encircling the Earth in a motherly fashion the snake symbol of the Native American’s was highly regarded; utilized in ritual to invoke an element of pointed focus and weighty influence.

I surrender.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2020 12:25 am »

today in a group meditation spirit animals were being invoked. the southern winds represent the snake spirit.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Oct 08, 2021 02:13 am »

I can't help but feel like I made a new friend- and it is the message of the snake that has given me the confidence to reach out to others, with open heart.

Here are some dream details from last night,
By the end of my dream I am looking very closely at a snake. I've welcomed it on my arm, and it is climbing around it. It comes up to the back of my hand and I see its face- it looks like it wants to bite me- I can feel him being tempted with his teeth- to puncture the skin between my thumb and index finger. As he prepares to strike and presents his fangs I close my eyes willing to accept whatever bite comes. I am tense when the moment should have been, but I notice the snake decides not to bite. I get this feeling like he is smiling and he likes me. Suddenly I feel a rustling atop my head and a creepy-crawler(like a hybrid of a roley-poley and centipede with an exaggerated tail) falls out of this nest it made in my hair and runs along the floor. The snake lunges towards it. I can hear the snake in my mind saying, "food." At first I try to save the creature by blocking the snake, but then think it isn't so bad and move my arm out of the way as the snake moves faster than I've seen it move before and pursues its meal.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 2021 02:26 am »

After reading the initial post here, I believe I have just discovered some answers to my recent soul stirrings. Here is how I've come to my conclusions:

It seems my subconcious is doing real digging in the realm of masculine/feminine energies and exploring some deeper desire. Perhaps it is a longing, a love for a partner manifest in the physical or to be reacquainted with a true love from some deeper lineage.

I am saying this because these thoughts have come about prior to the OBE. I even found my self reflecting on all my true loves in this life. All though we are no longer in contact, each one was so special- and each one has left me with a gift I can cherish. While our very human personalities came to a deteriorating exchange, in our separation I find all that I am grateful for. I can say each one was a true love. That is nice for me.

Well... I think I was longing really bad just recently as is clear with my pleading to God just prior to the OBE.
And last night I dreamt and the night before I had more dreams around friends and partners, girls and sex- not that I was having sex- but that there was the presence of sexual energy(something I also cherish) and there must be a type of sorting out even in the subconscious activity.

I am very fond of animal totems. My personal bird is the mocking bird- and it represents my connection to Sufism. Last night I was visited by a snake and we became friends. I was prepared to receive its bite, and instead he helped clear a critter off the top my head.

Looking at the original post here- and weighing all that has been happening underneath my daily routine- I see very clearly divine guidance and inspiration.

Thank you God. <3
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #6 on: Nov 22, 2022 03:14 pm »

I had a series of dream events after a very eventful day yesterday. The first thing I saw was my self in meditative pose with a cobra encompassing the minds eye. By the end of the dream I was entranced by beautiful light and aroma, I woke up feeling very peaceful.

I did a little digging on the cobra, and thought this was in alignment with my dream- considering I saw my self...

Cobra

If you only remember seeing the king cobra, but not the whole context of the dream, then it means you saw yourself.

As it is said in the introduction, king cobra is a symbol of a smart, intelligent, and passionate person who is prepared to fight the problems.

You always find a way to turn things to your benefit and you don’t give up.
https://angelnumber.org/king-cobra-in-dream-meaning/

Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #7 on: Feb 22, 2023 04:52 am »

Steve, I'm bumping this thread for you. Notice the cobra mentioned in the post above.

Cheers.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: