Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

New Documentary on Climate Change

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Documentary on Climate Change  (Read 674 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Nov 17, 2016 04:15 am »

Hey Art,

I watched infowars today and thought it was funny to find the same article you posted up on seaweed reducing cow farts in their video. I think taxing major corporations for carbon emissions may spur ingenious energy alternative solutions i still don't know the practicality of it all or the willingness for individuals to be taxed. I also thought the article on the cow farts was pretty awesome lol but again don't know how economical this solution is.

Trump has said, "We May Have A Global Warming Problem, But It Will Be Of The Nuclear Variety"
This video makes a good point to question nuclear and geoengineering regulations

These people have no plan for climate change. I see no plan at all. Yet they make their career ridiculing people who do. Of course we want to limit nuclear power plants as well. Wasn't it I who had all the info on Fukushima? The question is where do we start? These people on infowars do not want to start anywhere. Therefore they are proponents of cooking our planet. They are one step worst; they ridicule all the attempts made by environmentalists to do anything. They are like Nero playing his fiddle while Rome burned. They entertain themselves with satire while they watch the earth being destroyed and people are dumb enough to pay the linings of their pockets by listening. These are the dregs of our civilization who will take it to devastating climate conditions because of their own greed and need to satisfy short term comforts. They are the dregs of civilization. They will leave their problems to the generation now demonstrating on campuses who would like to have a future for themselves. No doubt when climatic changes get overwhelming people who support Trump and infowars speakers will also say 'oh I was just joking'. If you make a mistake; own it and fix it. Don't rationalize and make excuses.
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2016 08:02 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: