Spiritual Portal
Jun 25, 2021 04:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on MySpace!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

bringing together through systematic turmoil for progress(progress for whom?)

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 0
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bringing together through systematic turmoil for progress(progress for whom?)  (Read 100 times)
daemoon
Administrator

« on: Aug 19, 2016 04:22 am »

i'm just contemplating but sometimes feel that supposed "evil characters" will create suffering for a "greater" cause... kind of like the character in watchmen, adrian veidt who later goes by the name ozymandias...

His combination of intelligence and highly advanced fighting skills makes him perhaps the most feared and dangerous of the mortal vigilantes. He was even able to catch a bullet fired at him (Chapter XII, page 15). He is often accompanied by his genetically-engineered lynx, Bubastis. Richard Reynolds noted that by taking initiative to "help the world", Veidt displays a trait normally attributed to villains in superhero stories, and in a sense he is the "villain" of the series; however, he purposely acts for an objective greater good, thus avoiding the traditional "villain" classification, which is typically self-serving, delusional or evil.[18] Gibbons noted "One of the worst of his sins [is] kind of looking down on the rest of humanity, scorning the rest of humanity."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Watchmen_characters

anyways... sometimes i wonder what my heritage is... i know what i'm going to say next isn't necessarily the case but at times i feel like i don't have one being a millennial born in america. or at the very least, i don't feel a sense of patriotism.

the human species has been described as a type of bacteria.. we certainly have a population crisis. i think of expansion and i think in our future we will expand beyond the planet we call earth.
i'm sure many have contemplated this.
i also wonder if there are "aliens" walking among us or working with those in power who contemplate or actively work in controlling the population.

long story short, in the imaginary world of daemoon, i wonder if characters now are creating a system to bring humanity together for expansion and in their mind, "a greater good". to sum it, introduce new elements in our evolution. first will be turmoil then refuge and different cultures will come together and kindle the flame for humanity once more. not as as a person of pride for their nation or country- not an american or african or asian(whatever) but as a human being of earth.

there are other forms of life out there. i remember this being a controversy growing up and how silly a controversy. it was like arguing the earth was flat. it would seem most embrace the idea now, most are ready. .. but it may also seem to soon in the timeline for those who are in control. maybe there is a fear we can't handle the truth. the grand plan could be to embrace our earth heritage before implementing beings from other systems in every day life. creating turmoil may not be necessarily to bring people together but to create an escape....

the acceleration of technology is mind blowing...  social media controls "truth" 

i dont know im goin in circles.. maybe it is all just greed coming to the light .... in either sense... i do think there will be a coming together in recognizing our species not race SOON but even sooner recognizing a global drama.. created for who knows what.
 (((Huh?))) more control? how are we still so.... apparently evil ?
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2016 07:22 pm by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2016 09:16 pm »

i read this the other day, what do you think

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/health/seti-signal-hd-164595-alien-civilization/
"Maccone is working on developing an alternative mathematical measure of how advanced civilizations are, based on the amount of knowledge and information available to them, that "might help us in the future classify alien civilizations" that we detect."
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2017 07:08 am »

Just bumping this thread keeping an eye on certain thoughts

Globalism the new patriotism? Doesn’t seem good if it means more regulations and less freedoms... or maybe we’ll stay separated ..? Doubtful
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2017 07:32 am by Red » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021 05:28 am »

I found it! This thread might be better titled, Globalization or One World Government.

Here you are Steve! I do hope you read my original post made in 2016, it would appear I was using the same alias as I am now!  Cheesy
Here are the conversations best suited for this thread-
There is absolutely no mandatory vaccination and there will not be in the United Clones. This false narrative is being used to alienate most people in this country ( the United States ) by a small amount of people unhappy with the success of the current administration and the failures of the past in confronting the issues  of the pandemic. Any means possible will be used to undermine the public’s growing awareness of what great mistakes were made by a contentious group of people willing to undermine democracy in favor of a cult running our nation under the pretenses of a global take over. It is only under such dictatorial circumstances that mandatory medical treatment will apply. That will not be happening during free elections that are honored where people do not have such fragile egos they cannot accept that loss is just as much apart of life as winning.

It may be of interest, that Paramahansa Yogananda stated during his life here on earth that at some point there would be a United States of the world.* With one GLOBAL government serving the needs of all smaller countries. No wonder other planets do not care to get involved with us and UFO’s always stay at arms length from us. We are yet barbaric here on this planet still seeking autonomy and not realizing the need for a global community with everyone working for the common good and understanding the needs of all nations. Not just our own.

* although Yogananda did say this he also had a passion for starting small self sustaining communities...

See link below...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Brotherhood_Colonies

P.S. contrary views to what I have presented above are welcome and by no means represent the views of all members of this site.

and

hey steve,

i dont have time to reply much but will bump an older thread when i do. in it i asked if one world govrnment is necessary. i believe we, you and i(correct me if im wrong), think so if it means creating a standard level of equality that protects the rights for all of life on earth(not just human).
but more i think about swamis particular verbiage civic nationalism amd smaller communities.
my concerns are that the leaders of today are launching the globalist revolution preemptively and creating further inequality by ushering in new technology but using our same greedy/profitable desires a system of slavery as its fuel. slavery exist in every aspect of our lives, our taxes directly support organizations that use cheap slave labor and cause diect harm to life on earth. not only that but by competing in areas like overfishing we are killing off lifeforms for profit including our own people. fishing
 leaves more waste than plastic, its nets are devestating to the ocean floor all of life and is the real threat to climate catasrophe.

i have more to share, thats just one example. our entire system on a global network is fueled by slavery. i am short for time. there are so many other things we support simply by functioning in modern society whose infrastructures are invested in slavery. mafia and government officials work together to protect their secret systems for profit. that includes business in the USA, and even illusory charitable organizations. they are some of the worse perpetrators of slavery and lustful actions. even original overseer type orhanizations meant to safeguard life have been infiltrated by our corrupt systen.

good night brother, responding from phone... got to go

In your reply not long ago you said that we(a good portion of humans I take it) do not realize the need for a global community but I can't say whether that's entirely true. It was supposed to be a reason for the league of nations and later the united nations. What many of us might not know, is that these entities themselves have become corrupt- and what I deeply admire about Swami Vidyadhishananda is that he himself is in favor of civic nationalism instead of globalism. I think this might be because he saw that we are in the middle of a mini-era, not entirely at a new age and that the karmic forces from the beginning of this age are really just getting everyone involved now. I would certainly like to ask him why he favors civic nationalism and I think it has something to do with preserving heritage- much like the ancient wisdom of Kriya Yoga. We can all respect life, and at the same time, have a sense of pride for ones nation and that is not meant to be based on race but on a principle like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness FOR ALL. I think definitely every being on this planet should respect all of life and its sovereign rights- not just humans but the PLANET. But what we have is a type of greed ruling our system, slavery. Many of us do it unknowingly(support slavery) in our taxes or by supporting particular brands and products. Some of those dark elements are even embedded in charitable organizations, corporations and democratic institutions. I am worried that nefarious characters have inserted agendas for personal gain into plans like Agenda30 or the great reset where ultimately the innocent are the ones to suffer and the elite maintain their power as they cripple our dependency on outdated systems in favor of new ones- where slavery is still the fuel for the fire.

Do I think a one world government is necessary to be established in a type of galactic citizenry? No, I do not. But maybe this is all as is meant to be, maybe these dark characters will be rooted out eventually and at the very least have created a type of demand that puts a light on inequality. I still believe that a globalization now does not mean a better world and even believe that people who fund these "anti-fascist" groups and radical BLM movements are in fact perpetuating inequality.

I think it will be a good time to also bump something Swami V said... one second... the below quotes are my notes/journal from satsang.

bliss from direct experience with god gives greatest immunity. he nonchalantly explained why the virus might be here but said it's not important because it's veiled in darkness. to see in the dark we need light. to choose to double up on moral courage is the light. our attitude and ourselves is the thing to work on, where to place our energies. he called the social distancing a blessing in disguise. on a deeper level says that dispassion leads to compassion. and he said there is momentum happening now that will be felt ahead but upcoming planetary transitions are to give the one practicing hopeful attitude a boost(strengthening) come april, may and june. still not to wait and to always practice positive affirmations and compassion for all life not just humans.
he also said to live a minimalist lifestyle.

and...

corporate conglomerates, powerful industrialist, banking industry, excessively skewed rich individuals, one world order[civic nationalism] 1921 to 1992 earth summit. ideological warfare. corrupted monetary dharmic system. man made destruction at multiple dimensions have all come to converge, there is the planetary conjuction that is releasing the nefarious agendas of depopulation and digital certification through mass control agendas. stand up for civic nationalism which preserves your link to those who are governing you through your voting rights and personal dharmic rights.
powerful karma, collective.
read the agendas that come from the earth summit. embrace dharma without malice or vengeance. forbearance and endurance. this challenge will bring fortitude. contemplative quietude, peace will envelope the heart. comprehension and incomprehension of half baked truth are not helpful, but a singular experience of peace will transcend these half baked truths and will render you fearless.

2025 end of yuga,
divine descension, new and major changes through 2080.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021 05:39 am by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021 09:39 pm »

touching up on the idea of forced vaccination, the government might not come out directly and say they are required- biden did say those who choose not to will pay the price. you and i understand the corporate fascism that exist here in the USofA. I remember Faucci early on saying the choice to require vaccines will be with the private sector. I knew this was a very weak cop out because we are already aware of corporate and government partnerships. While they may never say you are forced to get one, companies may require it to use their services. And unfortunately a large number of americans are dependent on companies that have established a type of monopoly who do actively work with government officials. Google is one such company, as well as Amazon. it is not far fetch to think that airline sectors, banks and large retailers will help dictate the course of this- the fourth industrial revolution- where goods and services may be denied to those who do not wish to take experimental gene therapy injections. my girlfriend who has been working as a lawyer under a work visa for an oil and gas company has found out that our country will start asking for covid passports. we are already aware of cities encouraging city-passes and onboarding citizens to a tracking app/platform.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021 09:41 pm by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021 05:30 am »

No doubt Biden did say those who choose not to get vaccinated would pay the price. I would also make that comment. But that does not mean  that someone will be punished or lose rights. It simply means that people that do not have the vaccine and/or do not wear a mask 😷 are the ones who spread the virus the most and are more likely to get it. Eric it is quite a stretch of the imagination to read into it some kind of machiavellian plan to control the population. I think that is a gross generalization that tries to misconstrue words to suit someone’s preconceived conspiracies.

I do think however, that it is important to pray for understanding so that we can understand the feelings and views of others. I will admit to the fact that I have read into the intentions and feelings of others in my life to justify my own reactions and behaviors. It comes as quite a surprise when we find that others may feel quite differently about us then we do ourselves in our actions. It leads to one wondering if someone may have covered up their true intentions. However we ourselves may not know what our true intentions are and hurt others needlessly because of selfishness.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021 05:41 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021 07:23 am »

It really isn't a stretch at all, especially when the writing is all over the wall. I'm not sure if I should try to convince you with the fallacy of the wrongful handling of all things wuhan-flu(which includes the myths around mask and mrna injections)- some people are more comfortable accepting these things at a surface level rather than going deeper.

I've helped create a few threads and have shared plenty for any one person who might find the established narratives questionable and wish to see another reality. I only hope I can save a few lives in the process, for any one person who questions whether they should take the injection or wear a mask. I am not telling anyone what to do, but I am sharing information that gets either suppressed, ignored or manipulated. Question, think for your self, and engage. 

Because what I have to share will change the direction of this thread, I'd like to add first to my previous post. There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism, I was born in a city that is extremely diverse and am really grateful for it. But going back to the corporate/government alliances- one should also be weary of the level of infiltration particular organizations have- like our entertainment industry for one, and how oppressive ideals foreign and domestic help steer the fate of our country towards prolonged enslavement.

In the Earth Summit population control was one such topic that helped birth the Agenda21 plan. The same plans are discussed in meetings like the G7 summit as well as Klaub Shwabs Great Reset. Every country has a role, and China's role in America has not gone unnoticed.

This is one of the latest in breaking news to come out not just from InfoWars but other independent media outlets,
The research, published in the journal Circulation Research, concludes, “…we show that spike protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells by downregulating ACE2 and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial function.”

As the Salk Institute further explains, “…this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.”

All covid vaccines should be immediately halted and recalled
Based on this research alone, all covid vaccines should be immediately pulled from the market and reevaluated for long-term side effects.

According to government published VAERS data, vaccine deaths in 2021 (so far) are already nearly 4,000% higher than all the vaccine deaths of 2020, combined. What’s new in 2021? The covid vaccine, built with the spike protein that causes vascular damage. The number of Americans who died after taking covid vaccines is already in the thousands, and realistic estimates put that number at tens of thousands (with more dying each day).

The mechanism is now well understood: The covid vaccine injects the patient with spike proteins, the spike proteins proceed to cause vascular damage and blood platelet aggregation, this leads to blood clots which circulate around the body and lodge in different organs (the hart, lungs, brain, etc.), causing deaths that are attributed to “strokes” or “heart attacks” or “pulmonary embolism.”

The common cause is the vascular damage stemming from the spike protein. In essence, millions of people are being injected with artificial blood clotting factors and then dying from blood clots, all while the disastrously dishonest corporate media claims all covid vaccines are completely “safe” and have harmed no one.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-07-salk-institute-reveals-the-covid-spike-protein-causing-deadly-blood-clots.html

According to a Cayman Chemicals safety data sheet on SM-102, published in April of 2021, the substance is “For research use only, not for human or veterinary use.”

A fact sheet displaying COVID-19 vaccine ingredients shows the Moderna “shot” contains SM-102.
The safety data sheet also lists cancer, infertility, kidney, liver and central nervous system damage as possible health hazards.

The vaccine ingredient is said to be “Fatal in contact with skin,” and “Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.”
fact sheet: https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/DDS/COVID-19_2021/DPH_covidvaccine_ingredients_and_work_2_3_21.pdf
safety data sheet: https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/33474m.pdf
https://www.infowars.com/posts/horrifying-bombshell-connecticut-warns-moderna-vax-contains-deadly-poison/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021 07:38 am by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: