Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 07:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shark

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shark  (Read 180 times)
guest88
« on: Aug 08, 2021 03:58 pm »

In a portion of my dream last night I am bit by a small sized shark. I knew he was coming for me and I guided him to attack my hand over any other part of my body. Once he broke my skin and latched on I threw him off of me. He rested and someone told me the shark would be gone with the first wave. I felt the shark was actually a gentle creature despite him causing me to bleed.

In that same dream I was in a classroom filled with young people who could recall their past lives where a teacher would validate each persons experience. The last story shared was that of a 6 year old who was noted for his studies regarding rocket physics. When we began to listen to his past life story I was able to watch it like a movie, and see the woman he fell in love with. He said the world "Brilliant" a lot and it carried over as a 6 year old.

Shark Symbolic Meanings Key
Comprehension
Family Safety
Sure Movement & Action
Personal Power
Leadership
Work Ethic
Advancement
Past Life Awareness
Transformation
Shape Shifting
Productivity
Independence
Bravery
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/fish/shark-symbolism-meaning/

It would also appear that shark dreams could represent someone taking advantage of you- and we are cautioned to stop adoring those who don't care about us and to give to those who do.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2023 05:23 am »

Just sharing some beautiful footage of nature... With legendary narrator David Attenborough

https://youtu.be/LELdrtmQIqU?si=6Fr0V9W2CjyaAHUs
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: