Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 02:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Alligator/Crocodile Spirit Symbols

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alligator/Crocodile Spirit Symbols  (Read 421 times)
guest88
« on: Sep 08, 2021 05:34 pm »

I have been working with the alligator energy in dreams lately. In one dream I meet a man who is dressed like he is form the WW2 era with boots, hat, a close shave and a riding crop. He is teaching me how to march and then teaching me how to address the many alligators in my life. The ones whose eyes glow green I would have to comfort, and or kill.

This morning after going back to sleep I dreamt that the alligator was helping me navigate past/present and future, and there was a emphasis on gender.

Alligator Totem, Spirit Animal
Those of you with the Alligator totem have a gift for bringing harmony into your life in ways that help you to survive and prosper. Moreover, you allow others to be their authentic selves and work hard at being your authentic self at all times. As an Alligator totem, you are usually in touch with your real emotions in any given situation. Additionally, you know and understand that what you project emotionally is vital for others to see. Also, you have a lot of patience in the chaos of other people’s emotions, as well as a deeper understanding of what they are genuinely expressing. Thus, you are a gifted healer in the emotional realms.
https://www.spirit-animals.com/alligator-symbolism/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: