Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

spiritual dream

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: spiritual dream  (Read 507 times)
guest88
« on: Jul 12, 2016 04:17 am »

late entry but i had a couple dreams.... the most prominent feeling very symbolic and spiritual.

it was like a school or class.... we had a visitor... it was not her first visit but when she comes, she brings followers and shares wisdoms.

the last time she visited us we were told to be wolves.

this time, for her visit, i was told we support the goat.

we called her rene and although she appeared before me as beautiful female i believe she had a male spirit and followed the teachings of yogananda.

to prepare for her visit i reached into a chest to grab the "goat" garments. instead, i found a medallion of sorts with green emeralds and a goats head as the symbol. i think all the good mask and robes were taken so i ended up wearing a simple mask with a skull on the front.

when i visited her, i remember her pushing herself out as a holographic image and telling me something like... she's nearly perfected her form...

i still remember the dream and other dreams from last night so thought i'd share. 
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2016 06:00 am »

In man's dream-consciousness, where he has loosened in sleep his clutch on the egoistic limitations that daily hem him round, the omnipotence of his mind has a nightly demonstration. Lo! there in the dream stand the long-dead friends, the remotest continents, the resurrected scenes of his childhood.~Paramahansa Yogananda

Paramahasa Yogananda was born under the sign of the goat (capricorn).
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2018 05:49 am »

i think this is getting closer to the feeling of aya,
the celestial wolves and goat a persistent theme in the more revealing and spiritaul dreams
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2021 06:30 am »

it is the wolf moon, and I have two other dreams involving wolves recorded here... One completing the giant wolf at the top of a mountain and merging with AUM- and the other, celestial wolves with feathers running along their backs like native americans- and the leader emanating a blue light in front of its third eye.

I am bumping this because Yogananda had a connection to a talisman that disappeared into the astral, and you revealed to me after this dream of his zodiac.

Kim from the 1111 message board had a meditation yesterday and she was visited by Babaji.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2022 04:49 am »

I can not find the dream journal... Many years ago I dreamt I was roaming around as formless awareness. I was honed in on a group of monks meditating alongside a mountain.  It was dark, above these warriors was a pulsing dark blue light. The chant was, "AYA" in a most victorious and resounding verberation.

Last night, deep in meditation, I began chanting Lord Ramas mantra gifted by Swami V. Each word was a continuous and blissful chill along my spine. I decided to close my eyes and hone in on the word AYA. I continually repeated Aya in the dark. Each strike triggered an even more intense wave of beautiful comforting tingles up and down my spine. I am getting closer to something... I long to know you Aya...
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2023 03:06 am »

I can not find the dream journal... Many years ago I dreamt I was roaming around as formless awareness. I was honed in on a group of monks meditating alongside a mountain.  It was dark, above these warriors was a pulsing dark blue light. The chant was, "AYA" in a most victorious and resounding verberation.

Last night, deep in meditation, I began chanting Lord Ramas mantra gifted by Swami V. Each word was a continuous and blissful chill along my spine. I decided to close my eyes and hone in on the word AYA. I continually repeated Aya in the dark. Each strike triggered an even more intense wave of beautiful comforting tingles up and down my spine. I am getting closer to something... I long to know you Aya...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: