Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 04:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

BabaJI Commemorative Day ~ Allways July 25th !

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BabaJI Commemorative Day ~ Allways July 25th !  (Read 630 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jul 15, 2016 02:56 am »

I've had endless BLESSINGS uttering BABAJI....   Plus it helps if you say "MAKE ME INVISABLE"  Roll Eyes  if U are speeding when driving; Whoops & HA !
Not gonna reveal the other blessing.    Roll Eyes  Mums thuh werd !   Tee hee...

I had a Cairn Terrier Dog from Aug. of 1990 to 12/17/02 & She escaped out the frunt door of my hOMe & I yelled BABAJI & she stopped, turned & looked back @ me w./ a look I've NEVER seen on a dog's face, then came directly back in the hOMe.

I have stopped saying sh_ _......;Instead BabaJI automatically comes out of my mouth & it's endless.   Deer step off the road & return back to the woods.

Plus a fellow Kriya Yogi was driving in K'zoo & this car pulled out in front of us & I said BabaJI & held up my hand & they stopped quickly.   She replied that probly' saved our Life.    WE are SO BLESSED by unseen forces & they are working with us all @ ALL TIMES !!

We need a POSITIVE ( radio ) & tv news channel & a POSTIVE newspapier ~ cause THERE IS LOTS OF GOOD OCCURRING ON THIS , OUR DEAR  MATA EARTH.   PEACE WILL PREVAIL & May all of you RECEIVE BABAJI'S BLESSINGS TODAY & INTO ETERNITY !   OM TAT SAT OM !

So nice to have u share your experiences with Babaji Muktiji. U have stopped saying s..t and replaced it with Babaji. That is quite and accomplishment. It means your mind must be constantly humming the divine gurus name. i too would like to b humming the divine's name day and nite. May u help us (at spiritual portal.net) b that "POSITIVE ( radio ) & tv news channel & a POSTIVE newspapier ~ cause THERE IS LOTS OF GOOD OCCURRING ON THIS , OUR DEAR  MATA EARTH."  Nice to hear from u after all these years. Encourage us more with your practice!

Om Babaji!!
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2016 03:42 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: