Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 11:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Vulnerability

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vulnerability  (Read 1760 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #30 on: Feb 07, 2016 04:58 am »

Steve, you seem to be a highly sensitive and emotional person. Is that so?  Do you often find yourself having strong attachments towards others - people you don't really know, or in general?  If so, do you think that is because you are spiritually evolved?  I wrote 'oceans apart' because it is a vibe I get - somehow linked to communication styles. I never mentioned tidal waves. That came from elsewhere. If I were looking for a placid sea, I'd be floating in one!  Ha ha.  Outer life is messier than inner life.  Life is school.  Are you familiar with Gestalt's Prayer?  I first read it when I was a child.  Although I felt drawn to the gist, I never fully embraced it - because  it feels somehow apathetic.

I try to see people's unique beauty - truly.  Have lost friends and family and understand how we always see MORE how special each person was after they are dead.  Not just special to US, but really unique. I was trying to explain this to my husband a month or so ago.  I told him that whenever I really need to SEE people, I imagine them dead.  It's a pretty clarifying and positive habit, I think.  He thought I was being negative and morbid at the time, but I think he is starting to 'get it' a little.  He is a taurus.  Very earthy.

If you see something special in me, I thank you.  It is nice to feel recognized sometimes.  I see something special in you, too - in all people - and am still here.   Smiley

P.s. It seems we posted near the same time. I will go back and read your most recent post (above this) now.

Strong attachments to people i do not know.... i don't think so. U are not someone i do not know. U have always been familiar. i believe we have a lot evolvement going on here. There is a common effort to want to get to know one another better. Not attachment. So y would u ask if i have strong attachments to people i do not know? Why speak of this entity called Steve? He is just a energy in the force with all of u. Sensitive? i hope so. i would like to b sensitive towards others. Emotional? About somethings that i feel strongly about> Yes  Are attachment and spiritual evolvement being synonymous. i don't think so. Being kind to others and thinking of them...that is being spiritually evolved.

U may get that vibe--- oceans apart -- it is o.k. It is O.K. everything is o.k. our communication is one dimensional here. That is o.k. too --- If that is the way u like it.

U r not negative and morbid. Your husband does not understand. He is not ready. Soon we will all b gone. One by one. There is nothing to hang on to. Nothing will b left here Shannon. We can only enjoy now. What we have. What i have with u as we speak. It is all there is --- now. It is sufficient.
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2016 09:08 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: