Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Have You Been Loved?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Been Loved?  (Read 569 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 28, 2015 01:37 pm »

We can look back on our lives and ask ourselves if we have been loved. What i have found is that love can only be expressed at the level of consciousness it comes from. There is fatherly love, motherly love, friendships' love, all sorts of romantic love and then of course the gurus love. It seems important to me to be appreciative of the various forms and levels of love expressed to us in our lives and to have an increasing awareness of love all around us. Love sustains the universe. How is it we have such difficulty recognizing it when we need it so much to be truly alive? When we are sensitive to the love vibration we start to recognize also where love was not truly expressed. We begin to want to find out how love manifests and how we can be more in tune to its vibration.
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015 05:19 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2015 03:19 pm »

The observation i made is that often we get caught up in how much we have loved other people and the feelings associated with that love but have forgotten the love others have given to us. Suddenly I awoke this morning remembering how I was loved by a few people. What a feeling! You may realize that you have recieved love from others but may not have recieved much love from someone you loved. One thing that most everyone has discovered; Love does not manifest as our preconcieved idea of it.
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2015 03:52 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Shannon
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05, 2016 04:33 am »

"I was adored once, too."

Many times I thought I was loved by others, but.... sometimes I wonder if maybe not.  Childhood.  Adolescence.  Adulthood.

Maybe their love was only desire, or projection - or some kind of distraction. Maybe it was only a reflection.

Yet, if I FEEL LOVE flowing from me - independent of person, situation or status - then surely... such must exist!  :-) 

Once a long time ago, during a particularly deep mediation, I felt the sensation of seeing myself from above - from God, and was overwhelmed by the power of it - it was a paternal feeling, like father for child - and knew that I was loved deeply indeed.  For that fleeting moment, I saw myself as a precious, precious child - so beautiful, so full of potential, so adored.

(smiles) As I was typing the memory above, my 6 year old son just came running from his bedroom and threw his arms around me.  He is supposed to be in bed sleeping since an hour. He smiled while hugging me and said, "I love you so, so much, Mommy!" We kissed each others cheeks, and I sent him back to bed.  Why would he suddenly do that? Is that not Love? Is that not God?

lol!  As I what typing THAT about my son (still sitting here at my computer, which is not something I do lately) I got a friend request on Facebook from an old sister-friend from the Yogananda days; a fellow Scorp I have not heard from in years.  Sometimes the cosmos tries to hit you over the head with Love, you know?  I am feeling blessed.

AND - as I have been writing all of the above, I have been listening to your (Steve's) latest song/video about personal destiny, looping on the screen.  Sort of feeling the mystery of the moment right now - when my evening began rather disjointed and littered with personal doubt and angst.  Thank you.

Spin Me Again

How silly You are,
    making me spin like a dancer -
    twirling in air.

You playful rascal,
    putting up rainbows
    forcing me to follow,

lifting my skirt in circles
    tickling dimpled knees
    with a joyful breeze.

I am laughing upwards
    in bubbles, out of breath,
    too dizzy to stop.

How fun to be Your plaything -
    Oh please, spin me again!

Written November 13, 2002

Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2016 06:25 am »

Once a long time ago, during a particularly deep mediation, I felt the sensation of seeing myself from above - from God, and was overwhelmed by the power of it - it was a paternal feeling, like father for child - and knew that I was loved deeply indeed.  For that fleeting moment, I saw myself as a precious, precious child - so beautiful, so full of potential, so adored.

Something I can only aspire to.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Jan 05, 2016 03:52 pm »

Many times I thought I was loved by others, but.... sometimes I wonder if maybe not.  Childhood.  Adolescence.  Adulthood.

Maybe their love was only desire, or projection - or some kind of distraction. Maybe it was only a reflection.

Yet, if I FEEL LOVE flowing from me - independent of person, situation or status - then surely... such must exist!  :-) 

(smiles) As I was typing the memory above, my 6 year old son just came running from his bedroom and threw his arms around me.  He is supposed to be in bed sleeping since an hour. He smiled while hugging me and said, "I love you so, so much, Mommy!" We kissed each others cheeks, and I sent him back to bed.  Why would he suddenly do that? Is that not Love? Is that not God?

lol!  As I what typing THAT about my son (still sitting here at my computer, which is not something I do lately) I got a friend request on Facebook from an old sister-friend from the Yogananda days; a fellow Scorp I have not heard from in years.  Sometimes the cosmos tries to hit you over the head with Love, you know?  I am feeling blessed.

AND - as I have been writing all of the above, I have been listening to your (Steve's) latest song/video about personal destiny, looping on the screen.  Sort of feeling the mystery of the moment right now - when my evening began rather disjointed and littered with personal doubt and angst.  Thank you.

Spin Me Again

How silly You are,
    twirling in air.

You playful rascal,
    putting up rainbows
    forcing me to follow,

tickling dimpled knees
    with a joyful breeze.

I am laughing upwards
    too dizzy to stop.

i see this is hard for you. Only time and distance separate people. This I have found to be a constant reminder in this kind of communication .  If good or not we become more sophisticated in 'surmounting' such challenges. But alas no one enjoys formality and constant caution in the workings of spontaneous friendship and love. There is something fresh and alive in these kind of encounters that flows like a river excitingly to the sea. It always brings a special comfort to see that love is alive in others and I share with you similar experiences in my own life that prove love flows like a river from inside us even when no outside source instigated it's arrival.

When we do meet others who share the same feelings it leaves us wondering: what is this new found meeting of minds and hearts? Isn't it fair to ask? I guess I'm somewhat lost in a sea of possibilities shannon and jeff.
I am responding but can't seem to find the words to what is happening to me and what it all means. Does this make any sense to you?

I think sometimes we look at the events that arise in our lives and ask ourselves; is this really happening to me?
Am I really part of this script? Is something I imagined really happening? Or am I still imagining  it?? Like lightning flash things seem to dissappear just as quickly as they came it leaves me bewildered. Although my faith still remains I often have have a difficult time understanding the reality unfolding before me.
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2016 05:10 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Jan 05, 2016 04:38 pm »

The reflection of the love God-the Father or God-the-Mother has for us is the love human beings have for their children.

I wonder if they also get mad when we behave unproperly !
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Jan 06, 2016 02:47 am »

Spin Me Again

How silly You are,
    twirling in air.

You playful rascal,
    putting up rainbows
    forcing me to follow,

tickling dimpled knees
    with a joyful breeze.

I am laughing upwards
    too dizzy to stop.

Hi Shannon. Welcome to the message board once more. Thank you for sharing this inspiring message. Beautifully written, like I can feel your experience.

Nice poem as well.

Kind regards!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Jan 06, 2016 03:24 am »

When we do meet others who share the same feelings it leaves us wondering: what is this new found meeting of minds and hearts? Isn't it fair to ask? I guess I'm somewhat lost in a sea of possibilities shannon and jeff.
I am responding but can't seem to find the words to what is happening to me and what it all means. Does this make any sense to you?

I think sometimes we look at the events that arise in our lives and ask ourselves; is this really happening to me?
Am I really part of this script? Is something I imagined really happening? Or am I still imagining  it?? Like lightning flash things seem to dissappear just as quickly as they came it leaves me bewildered. Although my faith still remains I often have have a difficult time understanding the reality unfolding before me.

Hi Steve. Might this mean you a mutual love interest? Or is there something upsetting you? I don't mean to pry, just am finding it difficult to interpret what I'm reading. You posted something about imagination vs reality and I can see these recent messages from you relate somehow.

Although this question is not for me, I wanted to reply- we may not always be able to understand our experience. Sometimes, it takes years to see what once transpired was all, "perfectly planned."

Some don't get answers... In this case, it may be best to continue being yourself and not get too caught up by the possibilities. Focus on the now, relax and enjoy the show.  Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
izza sociopath

« Reply #8 on: Jan 06, 2016 08:36 am »

Quote from: EricB link=topic=3722.msg19992#msg19992

Hi Steve. Might this mean you a mutual love interest? Or is there something upsetting you? I don't mean to pry, just am finding it difficult to interpret what I'm reading. You posted something about imagination vs reality and I can see these recent messages from you relate somehow.

Although this question is not for me, I wanted to reply- we may not always be able to understand our experience. Sometimes, it takes years to see what once transpired was all, "perfectly planned."

Some don't get answers... In this case, it may be best to continue being yourself and not get too caught up by the possibilities. Focus on the now, relax and enjoy the show.  Smiley

Eric babe  why don't you and I go out for some drambuie
and coffee late at night and discuss these fears you have with stevie and then we'll have some hot tamales afterward. What do you say babe?

from
                                          Izza Sociopath

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Jan 08, 2016 05:04 am »

Sometimes these dark clouds cover our skies and we let them affect us momentarily. Human love is ever unreliable. It gives anguish to see it come and go. Love has us die to the old and awaken to the new. I believe that is what shannon is seeing now. But she too must realize that love is nothing like we can fathom. It takes us  where we never intended to go. It shows more than we could ever possibly know. I have seen it. Oh yes!  We can take hope in the future. Does not God give us hope for the future?

We merge with the thoughts of others. Their vapors emerge in us and our moods are similar. But a ray of hope shines thru and all looks brighter again.

You are flying with me now Eric. You see similar scenery. Does it look different too you then me? Thanks for your outlook. Our vision merges and unites. Your presence is  ever clear and near. I sense it sea bird.

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016 07:29 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Demian

« Reply #10 on: Jan 20, 2016 04:08 am »

Love must not entreat, or demand. Love must have the strength to become certain within itself. Then it ceases merely to be attracted and begins to attract.

Spin Me Again

How silly You are,
    twirling in air.

You playful rascal,
    putting up rainbows
    forcing me to follow,

tickling dimpled knees
    with a joyful breeze.

I am laughing upwards