Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Have You Been Loved?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Been Loved?  (Read 570 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 06, 2016 03:24 am »

When we do meet others who share the same feelings it leaves us wondering: what is this new found meeting of minds and hearts? Isn't it fair to ask? I guess I'm somewhat lost in a sea of possibilities shannon and jeff.
I am responding but can't seem to find the words to what is happening to me and what it all means. Does this make any sense to you?

I think sometimes we look at the events that arise in our lives and ask ourselves; is this really happening to me?
Am I really part of this script? Is something I imagined really happening? Or am I still imagining  it?? Like lightning flash things seem to dissappear just as quickly as they came it leaves me bewildered. Although my faith still remains I often have have a difficult time understanding the reality unfolding before me.

Hi Steve. Might this mean you a mutual love interest? Or is there something upsetting you? I don't mean to pry, just am finding it difficult to interpret what I'm reading. You posted something about imagination vs reality and I can see these recent messages from you relate somehow.

Although this question is not for me, I wanted to reply- we may not always be able to understand our experience. Sometimes, it takes years to see what once transpired was all, "perfectly planned."

Some don't get answers... In this case, it may be best to continue being yourself and not get too caught up by the possibilities. Focus on the now, relax and enjoy the show.  Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: