Spiritual Portal
Sep 16, 2021 09:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Population Explosion

Recent Items

Views: 18
Comments (2)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 51
Comments (2)

Views: 72
Comments (16)

Views: 35
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: Population Explosion  (Read 1952 times)
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #150 on: Sep 13, 2021 03:52 pm »

No Steve, it is not a lack of understanding but an unwillingness to see on your end. I know Doctors who have been misled by specific science, afraid to question their teachings. When you have the money you can teach whatever science you want and have it largely adopted. Such is the case with the new covid protocols in hospitals responsible for killing patients. Just like Australia banning award winning, life saving Ivermectin. . .
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2021 04:37 pm by daemoon » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #151 on: Sep 13, 2021 03:54 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #152 on: Sep 13, 2021 04:48 pm »

They aren't fantasies Steve. They are well educated hypothesis from a community of scientist, doctors, lawyers, farmers and more. Is Klaub Schwabs Great Reset a fantasy or is it happening now? Remember when you called my claim about mandatory vaccines in the US a fantasy? Do you think I'm just making these up? These ideas exist because the people with the resources are publishing them or worse, acting on them. They will maime humanity as they attempt to sterilize and control. Wheres my option to be left alone? Anyways. You make some good points too and I will have to read more later. I hope you do not get the covid booster shot any time soon. The next big "fantasy" is projected 2025-2026. I think itll be about climate change. Ive been amember since what, 2010? Lets see. I don't care to say more, because much of what I share seems to connect with you months or years later. Self peace for Earth Peace. You are right.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #153 on: Sep 13, 2021 04:49 pm »

The truth is we don't know what will happen(does man think he is greater than nature?) and it isn't right someone with a large family be looked upon with contempt. It's a great topic but I think in general, the attitude of blame gets in the way of constructive dialogue. People are interested in topics like the future of our species, the evolution of technology, the state of our planet and whether man will be living elsewhere in space or not. We are interested. I think we are making great progress too considering our extremely dark past. Even so, we are still backwards in so many ways but thanks to communications people are more connected. It's important to nurture hope and maintain faith in God. I have been foolish to condemn any human being brave enough to take on a leadership position and equally naive to think those in power are there for the greater good. Seems more people are waking up, there are many injustices in this World, but we are still asking questions. Continued efforts for self peace may encourage acts of kindness for our planet. It may revolutionize the priorities of our leaders, if only we believed we had that power. Still, we may never know the full effects of our own practices. Your interest and passion are things I learn from, namaste Bro.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #154 on: Sep 13, 2021 05:17 pm »

The truth is we don't know what will happen(does man think he is greater than nature?) and it isn't right someone with a large family be looked upon with contempt. It's a great topic but I think in general, the attitude of blame gets in the way of constructive dialogue. People are interested in topics like the future of our species, the evolution of technology, the state of our planet and whether man will be living elsewhere in space or not. We are interested. I think we are making great progress too considering our extremely dark past. Even so, we are still backwards in so many ways but thanks to communications people are more connected. It's important to nurture hope and maintain faith in God. I have been foolish to condemn any human being brave enough to take on a leadership position and equally naive to think those in power are there for the greater good. Seems more people are waking up, there are many injustices in this World, but we are still asking questions. Continued efforts for self peace may encourage acts of kindness for our planet. It may revolutionize the priorities of our leaders, if only we believed we had that power. Still, we may never know the full effects of our own practices. Your interest and passion are things I learn from, namaste Bro.

The truth is that people carry contempt for others and should be called out on it. Having a large family is not  as contemptuous as it it is a total disregard for the problems facing us and is still viewed not contemptuously (large families) but rather as an ideal that has long lost its luster. If it had not been for the slashes in money for planned parenthood by religious fanatics influence in our elections we may have been able to slow birth rates in the United States ; the most destructive of all countries to Mother Earth.

Leaders are not always brave that take on leadership positions but are often cowards who seek power where they have no self control of their own and therefore no power to make any positive changes for us or our earth. Although we may be unaware of all the effects of our practices we can see and experience the affects from the practices of others which inspire us to do our own. The continued self peace and presence of its quality and display are not conjectures of the human mind but rather proof of the affects of such practice by the changes they make in other peoples life and the benefits and blessings they give to us.

Like many words … words have multiple meanings and perceptions. Seen from the eyes of a spiritual seeker the word - Eugenics- has terrific positive derivations. The President of SRF (Daya Mata) had a sister and mother both in the monastery at the time Paramahansa Yogananda was living. In the same way I choose to spend time with friends here attempting to meditate and live a spiritual life in hopes that if I come back to this place they will continue to be brought in my environment, whether as friends or family. This is the proper use of eugenics. I have seen some of these good qualities in my family; this spiritual family and my physical family. I hope that choosing the proper environment… eugenics will even bring more blessings to my sojourn  on earth. Had I not believed so I would have not spent so much time here with friends I treasure such as yourself.

Lastly mandatory vaccination has not come to past as you implied by the present government. Stating half truths does not make a convincing view. If you have a weekly test for Covid 19 you are not mandated to be vaccinated. And while science has its misleading information it is even more dangerous to listen to an egotistical autocrat who is paranoid everyone is out to get him and continues to preach self formulated theories like climate change is a hoax. So while I do not think you intentionally make things up I do think that much fantasy exists in our minds that need a wake up call.

The most important fact that is very clear to the senses. Open your eyes you will see when you drive…
Drive through Chicago it is a nitemare that I avoid by taking the long route around the city. When I was looking at the San Diego Freeway at five o’clock in the late afternoon it looked surreal with all 18 lanes packed bumper to bumper. When I drove out of Grand Rapids about the same time and was delayed by an hour, or left for the city in the early morning I was faced with late appointments. I asked a friend that was a monk how this could possibly continue. He commented that ‘nature would take care of it.’ In the same way listening to Amma, who said over and over that Mother Earth was a living being and would not continue to sustain the abuse that humans have been inflicting on her. She was right on in her prediction. These are different explanations for the need for depopulation. We still have people  here supporting the big family idea and those who perpetuate it and defend it. Totally out of touch with the reality of what so many people have done to this earth and would have never happened if we kept the population to a reasonable quantity.

« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2021 08:19 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus
daemoon
Administrator

« Reply #155 on: Sep 14, 2021 02:41 am »

Sorry Steve but I disagree with your opinions.
Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3
SI

« Reply #156 on: Sep 14, 2021 03:55 am »

When I was looking at the San Diego Freeway at five o’clock in the late afternoon it looked surreal with all 18 lanes packed bumper to bumper. When I drove out of Grand Rapids about the same time and was delayed by an hour, or left for the city in the early morning I was faced with late appointments. I asked a friend that was a monk how this could possibly continue. He commented that ‘nature would take care of it.’ In the same way listening to Amma, who said over and over that Mother Earth was a living being and would not continue to sustain the abuse that humans have been inflicting on her. She was right on in her prediction. These are different explanations for the need for depopulation. We still have people  here supporting the big family idea and those who perpetuate it and defend it.

Covid helped didn't it? or do you want something a little more quick like some german incinerators?

As you can see I started this thread in the spring of 2015 warning us all about the danger of over population and I have warnings from a SRF monk and a spiritual master here. Yet still everyone from my friends to the President of the United States ( who showed no ability to be an example ) continues to be bad examples and lives their lives preaching the sacredness of multiplying like rats and the evil of depopulation. Human beings have become a liability to our planet. In fact I have been writing about this since working on a Master’s degree in Psychology when I was writing a Master’s thesis on the dangers of population explosion in 1998.

So what now? What's the answer?

The Chinese had it right even though their method may have been terrifying. One child per family. It takes everyone, especially the President of the United States, to be an example and to turn around the destructive behavior and living style of people who have made human beings the worst threat to our planet.

Please do not bring up the Chinese in this fashion. I have been there twice and know personally many people there. The things they have gone thru because of the 1 child law is no game.

One awful result; climate change;

To save the planet….population slow down….

This scenario also assumes inclusive global development that lifts all countries. It imagines improvements in education and health that would help stabilize population growth, with the total declining slightly to 7 billion people. To create this future, humans would likely need to achieve a global philosophical shift away from the pursuit of economic growth and toward improvements in human well-being.

https://www.vox.com/22620706/climate-change-ipcc-report-2021-ssp-scenario-future-warming

It is not about ‘globalism’ or ‘berating an individual’. This only shows a total lack of understanding of the challenges that face us and placing the blame on other factors unrelated to population growth and needed education about the matter which right wing religious fanatics resist because of worn out religious views espousing more ‘multiplying’. In fact the education begins at Planned Parenthood which right wing politicians want closed down. The global philosophical shift starts in our ideas at the grass roots in a recognition that human beings have become a menace to themselves and their religions that preach to be ‘fruitful and multiply’ ignoring the more important truth at this time that we need to be stewards to our Mother Earth that feeds us and nourishes us. Instead we are the most invasive of all species on the planet…. Regardless of the race the ethnicity or the wealth and power of certain families and globalism verses/nationalism. These are only distractions that avoid facing the issues and diverting the blame. In fact a ‘globalist view’ is needed and examples in our leaders are needed. A big family man is the worst example of facing climate change, higher rent, less real-estate, congestion and urban crime. These social ills are all exasperated by packing more people in like sardines in a can.

Speculation mostly. The way you speak is like you have this absolute knowledge and authority. When I hear people talk in that way... jeez.

Please, let's be honest. Who takes the time to find articles about Trump just so they can berate him?

So skipped this but quoted it?

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #157 on: Sep 14, 2021 03:58 am »

One world order is not necessary for advancing the human race or preserving mother earth. Technology has a huge part to play in all of this. In our life time attempts to colonize space stations will be made. I think the globalist of today are willing to scorch the earth, not preserve it. But rest assured they will most certainly make global warming the issue of all issues, while raping gods creation. Their interest in technology is a selfish one.

Trump did it, let's find an article we can post and then call him names.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #158 on: Sep 14, 2021 04:01 am »

Paramahansa Yogananda said that one day there would be a United States of the Earth. This would be a global ideal worthy of conception. Instead of thinking of a world divided by nationalistic strife we would operate at a level that would entice other civilizations out there in the universe to have dialogue with us. As it is we are like waring tribes in Afghanistan. The only sensible option is to leave them alone.

PY does not know this, it is a thought only. Star Trek might have got it right, but that's fiction too.
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #159 on: Sep 14, 2021 04:03 am »

It's amazing how people can be so sure of themselves, like somehow they have the key and you don't.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #160 on: Sep 14, 2021 04:36 am »

Sorry Steve but I disagree with your opinions.

👌 I may want you to agree but on second thought the world would be a pretty boring place if everybody had the same view. You certainly would lose interest in the shortest of time!
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2021 04:46 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: