Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 10:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

BIG-HEARTED People

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG-HEARTED People  (Read 639 times)
kingfisher111

« on: Jul 20, 2015 03:08 am »

Thanks for being as present and loving as you are Steve.

Being big hearted is quite a challenge, I've found, which brings light to many nooks and crannies sometimes, mainly to those whose minds are focused in the shadows of their own mind... this is a challenge I've found, how to be "big hearted", which seems to be my nature to a large degree, but still be "smart" about when to show it certain ways, and when to protect myself from those who may see big-heartedness as a weakness to take advantage of...  I think the Gurus and Masters reach a point where they have no ego left to attack, they identify with all, including such a "snake-like" individual... to always have an open heart is a totally rewarding process, including in how it shows you how much ego remains (more than a little, in my case), which is humbling and takes courage and determination to continue after such an attack...

A bonobo who has never seen a crocodile might have the instinct to offer it food to show kindness, but this would be totally lost on the crocodile, whose nature is programmed to view the kind monkey as food.  Not a perfect example, and I don't wish to "dwell" in the negative, but perhaps this is just the phase I'm currently at...  wanting to "get back up" and try to give to spirits I haven't met and become close to those worthy, after more than a couple of "let downs" from my past...

I do believe, however, that the world need more Big Hearted people than almost anything else!

As Burt Bacharach said in his song, "What the world needs now is love sweet love"...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: