Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 11:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chart of the United States

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the United States  (Read 902 times)
mccoy
Administrator

« on: Oct 14, 2014 08:38 pm »

Sorry Steve but I missed your post, yes I'll say you pretty much held your own with the answer.

My view is basically similar to yours, getting more in tune with God & Gurus by meditation and spiritual reading and try to understand what is the mission America is supposed to carry out globally.

I have a gut feeling that armed intervention (in a reasoned and contained way of course) might be a requirement for this mission.

I'll tell you clearly that the 2nd Gulf war was sure not an example of reasoned intervention, whereas the first Gulf war was (there was no other hoice).

Also, Obama is clearly the best man now for the job and it was your good fortune and that of the whole world that he could carry out these two terms of presidency.

As soon as I read his book (The audacity of hope) in some sections I felt like reading the words of the great Paramhansaji. Obama might be one of those extremely evolved, liberated souls who reincarnate without a memory of their former lives and live with the specific purpose of fighting the domestic and external destructive satanic forces.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: