Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 03:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chart of the United States

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the United States  (Read 890 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 14, 2014 07:55 pm »

Steve, no, I do not follow astrology anymore, I used to do some natal charts when all was done by hand, about 35 years ago, now it's far more fun but I have no time.

You have concerns about the geopolitical events construed in an astrological framework, but then what would you suggest as a proper line of action for America?

Your question made me smile. It is almost like a Chinese trap. The Chinese finger trap is also a common metaphor for a problem that can be overcome by relaxing, i.e. not trying too hard as is true of meditation as well and perhaps would help in our views towards the world. Because as you know this life is like the proverbial dog tail: Once you straighten it out it curls back up as soon as you let it go. And i..... i have my own personal challenges in life. However since you asked i will try not to make excuses.

i believe that having Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry are the best things that could have happened to this country considering the alternative. i believe that America does not have a model to follow anymore. So like John Kerry and Obama i feel that we should have never gotten involved in the middle east in the first place. Although now we are involved. If we do nothing we could have a government in the middle east to launch all kinds of horrific scenarios on the world front.

i remember having a business on the main street of a small town in the midwest United States when we started getting involved there with two wars started by the Bush administration both of which were opposed by Obama and Kerry. The soldiers were going off to Iraq and Afghanistan. i went out to the streets from the store and told people that they would regret this and yelled it out; "Tell them to go home!" They were horrified and looked frightened by my presence. i know it did not help my business. But all people could see at the time were Stars and Stripes.

i believe that there is a very important lesson to learn from all this. Many people question the existence of Extraterrestrial life. It is not that they do not exist. It is that they are wise enough to keep a distance from such a savage planet. In the future we should learn from this and respect other cultures. Let them develop on their own instead of going over there and exploiting their resources. If we want to help .. why not help like the Gates Foundation in Africa to eliminate Aids.

In the meantime since we elected these men to office and they were the best choice we must follow their plans. They are the best we have at this time that want to take on such a responsibility. So i support them at the same time realizing that the United States has nothing better to offer these nations then another corporate venture for the rich of this country. So i can understand why these people want us out. But in reality the governments of the countries that are fighting together at this time just recognize the danger of bringing life back to a barbarian state... a prospect quite possible if these radical groups in the United States and the middle East gain a stronghold for their intolerant views and agendas.

There would be so much this country could do that would be helpful to the world. There is so much selfishness in this country;... that day seems far off. Although there are people here who have helped the world. i still believe the greatest help to the world has been the Gurus of India and the spiritual people like the Buddhists who meditate and are changing this world more than anyone by their vibrations and spiritual meditation techniques. So it seems to me the best i can do is to meditate and pray for a better life across the globe and that some how in my own spiritual progress i can make that happen.

.... and you mccoy what is your view?

Jai Guru divine friend

Jitendra

Still waiting for your view mccoy.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com