Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The castrated Lamb is Still Happy because He Doesn't Know What He Has Lost

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The castrated Lamb is Still Happy because He Doesn't Know What He Has Lost  (Read 1107 times)
guest88
« Reply #15 on: Nov 08, 2021 04:53 am »

Is Paul Watson going through an identity crisis? He certainly loves being a macho man. Wouldn’t doubt that he would be one of those guys accusing men of masturbating who wear smaller bathing suits and swim miles with muscular bodies. I know the type. They make court cases out of their jealousy and prejudice and judgmental opinions. Later you can find them secretly members of the klu klux clan. Jealousy can turn you into a compulsive liar and turn your soul green. And the idea of  androgyny must be repugnant to him. On the contrary a multitude of very creative people are androgynous. Sorry he has difficulty finding creative things to add to his ‘shows’ and spends all his days watching tv commercials to give them his own sexist twist. As the saying goes; you get what you pay for. In this case you get what is free! I know the concerns you have below and Paul Watson has. It just so happens I don’t make a living out of complaining as he does. Especially when it’s free and you can say as you like.
HAHAHA  Grin Steve, you're hilarious! Do you have some magic crow juice with you today? I just hope they aren't crow droppings! Watch out!
CAW!!!

You sure you aren't complaining Brother? Need I hold up a mirror?  Grin

I'm happy we can laugh amidst the tragedy of life. You see what you see- I see what I see, it's all GOOD in the neighborhood.  Cheesy I see a very accurate reflection of where society is at, one for the books! It's a historical record. =)
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #16 on: Nov 08, 2021 11:51 am »

Steve…I see a very accurate reflection of where society is at, one for the books! It's a historical record. =)

⬆️ Quite a statement to make Brother. One that i would not venture to claim, nor would I consider as something to support unless I thought I was hearing it from an enlightened being.

Is Paul Watson going through an identity crisis? He certainly loves being a macho man. Wouldn’t doubt that he would be one of those guys accusing men of masturbating who wear smaller bathing suits and swim miles with muscular bodies. I know the type. They make court cases out of their jealousy and prejudice and judgmental opinions. Later you can find them secretly members of the klu klux clan. Jealousy can turn you into a compulsive liar and turn your soul green. And the idea of  androgyny must be repugnant to him. On the contrary a multitude of very creative people are androgynous. Sorry he has difficulty finding creative things to add to his ‘shows’ and spends all his days watching tv commercials to give them his own sexist twist. As the saying goes; you get what you pay for. In this case you get what is free! I know the concerns you have below and Paul Watson has. It just so happens I don’t make a living out of complaining as he does. Especially when it’s free and you can say as you like.

« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2021 12:16 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: