Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 06:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Archangel Raphael

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Archangel Raphael  (Read 525 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 26, 2013 08:18 pm »

This morning I was meditating at a friends house and suddenly the name Raphael dropped  into my consciousness. I thought maybe the name came from a past life and that it is a beautiful name.  I was telling my friend about it and she said that  Raphael is the name  for an angel and I remember then that Katzie had spoken about that name in the past. She had brought this section to life. I thought; well maybe this is not from a past incarnation.  I thought perhaps i was visited for some help and decided to look up Raphael to see what kind of help he might bring....

Archangel Raphael

Raphael is the patron of healers and those in need of healing. This mighty Archangel is able to fearlessly move into what ever area is in need of healing, bringing a host of Angels with him to accomplish this. It does not matter what we are facing, Archangel Raphael is there with us helping us to open our hearts and minds to the healing power of Spirit and the Universe. This Angel works with and through all sorts of healers and counselors, anyone who is willing to open up to the energy of the Higher to bring peace and healing to others. He assists us in being a catalyst for healing while not taking on or empathing what is happening with those we are serving. This allows us to be both clearer channels for the healing process as well as insuring we do not take on the problems or issues of another.

Archangel Raphael's name means " God Heals". This Angel represents the ability contained within each of us to heal ourselves if we can shift our consciousness into a state where we truly believe that Spirit has gifted each of us with it's vast creative and healing powers, Spirit held nothing of itself back when we were birthed into the Universe. Archangel Raphael is the overseer of all healers be they alternative or allopathic. The Person who teaches school by day and offers counseling support by night to friends and family is being a channel for Raphael and as such is under his protection and guidance. We are all healers for ourselves and each other, whether we go through training to practice a formal type of healing or whether we simply respond as needed when the occasion arises, we all should be aware of how we are supporting the healing process of others and remember to call upon this archangel to support ourselves lest we take on the problems and issues of others and make them our own. An illness or issues can be absorbed into our energy field and repeated exposure can create a fertile environment for these same problems and issues to grow in out own lives. One can prevent this is simply upon calling upon this Archangel for protection and guidance, to offer what healing we are able to and then turning it over to Raphael and Spirit for continued resolution.

Working with this Archangel offers protection both for the healer and the person seeking healing. When we are ill or in the midst of a serious issue or problem, this leaves us open and vulnerable to all sorts of psychic intrusions and thought forms that can blow the issues completely out of proportion and what started off as the sniffles can turn into something more serious. Likewise a minor financial problem can suddenly blossom into a huge concern. Raphael reminds us that it is not up to us to figure out how to heal ourselves and others, it is our duty instead to call upon him and the Universe to guide us through the healing process, to allow the power of Spirit to flow through us as hollow bones. Likewise we are not responsible for anyone's healing except our own. I have known many healers who became burned out and frustrated, doubting their path because the people they were drawing to them seemed to making little to no progress. They felt responsible to set things right for these people and the rest of the world instead of understanding that they can only be the catalyst for healing. It is up to the individual to accept the healing. Yet we can also call upon Raphael to help ourselves accept the healing that he is trying to give us each day. We never have to go through the process of learning how to receive on our own, but always have the mighty presence of this Angel working for us!
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2013 01:21 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2020 05:54 am »

once during an out of body i slipped into a lucid dream and faced the negative aspect of my personality. it manifest as an unseen force that pinned me up in the corner of my room as if a hand were wrapped around my throat. my dreams that night tricked me into thinking i was actually awake and in my room and and felt the lingering presence of the malicious energy following me through out which sparked fear, as well as the lucidity of it all. when i prayed to christ and asked for help the name raphael appeared in my mind as well as a flash of light and all my fear was gone and this time i actually woke up in my bed, not a dream. when i opened my eyes i saw energetic residue in the air, left-over energy is how i remember it. but it was shaped like a giant alien face tilting its head sideways looking directly at me. the colors were gold, green and purple.
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2022 01:38 am »

Steve I came here because I started thinking about Angels and Nikki... And I've learned form my experience shared above that angels are more like ET's. They don't have the human faces we paint over them. I don't know if energy is color but it seems to be the case when I experience/observe. In this case the colors historically associated with Raphael accurately matched my experience(and that's before I knew anything about it!)... The fact that he was able to neutralize an entire astral scene... A scene/experience I thought was something very real- and that his face was so much larger than mine...!!(??) What are these matrixes we find ourselves in and can beings from another plane be larger than humans?  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2022 01:44 am »

More importantly... Pondering my connection to you and Nikki... To guides... It seems we've both been graced by the name Raphael in a moment of intuition. It seems this overseer of humanity has taken us, perhaps Nikki too, under his "wings." Not literal... But, for a greater purpose...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Apr 28, 2022 08:54 am »

More importantly... Pondering my connection to you and Nikki... To guides... It seems we've both been graced by the name Raphael in a moment of intuition. It seems this overseer of humanity has taken us, perhaps Nikki too, under his "wings." Not literal... But, for a greater purpose...

Yes!  Nikki, besides having a strong connection with angels, was a recipient of vile criticism for it and lived the rest of her life away from this site because of it. That is how strong a negative thought form can influence behavior from others. But seeing as to how she came back with her ‘healing messages’ as a cohort with Raphael I see now she realizes the significance of being among us despite the fact I cannot control every one’s tongue here. If I did the site would be recognized as one that censors others. I have come to the recognition that although there are fights and struggles I cannot contain among others, some are better to stand up for while others have no lasting friendship to offer and do not recognize the full value of the time we have spent together.  I  believe the Archangel Ariel has graced us as well Eric.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2022 06:03 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest587
« Reply #5 on: Apr 29, 2022 05:16 am »

I will share a photo with you because I did not know about Ariel and learned she protects plants, animals and elements. You'd be surprised to know I am connecting with others through angels right now. Nikki has indeed helped bring this all together- not only with what you share, but she was able to create a type of interference in my electronics. It's an amazing feat and you are a part of the group energy. About the photo... For years this flower has been a green plant in our bushes. After the freeze, it finally bloomed...
I also want you to know 14 is an important number, and the Peacock Angel is something we're a part of... You can find more on the peacock angel in your research... He goes by many names through out our world history...
To name a few...

Murugan/Skanda/Sanat Kumara of the Hindus
Al-Khadir, the “Green Man,” of the Moslems
King Melchizedek of the Jews
St. George of the Knights Templar
Enki of the Sumerians
Dionysus of the Greeks
Osiris of the Egyptians
Quetzlcoatl of the Mexicans
Masaw of the Hopi Indians
The Planetary Logos of Theosophy

Anyways. Cheers Steve