Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 02:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Comet and Relationships

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comet and Relationships  (Read 549 times)
guest296
« on: Sep 11, 2013 02:18 am »

The Midnight astrologer has news for you. This is month is an excellent time for you and relationships/ friendships and communication. You can communicate effectively now. Your position in group endeavors increases and your wishes and ideals may come back to manifest. You may take an interest in person(s) appreciably different in age. It is also a good time to take short distance travels to, meet friends and be with friends and to communicate with friends. That travel maybe by car or maybe mental travel. It is a good time to open up to others others will respond in likeness. If your father is stiil alive this is a good time to settle differences. Any encounters with brothers and sisters will be of benifit now.

You can look at your inhibitions and fears and see how they have limited you. It is a great time to open up to others!

The Midnite Astrologer

Thanks for the reading there Steve (Midnite Astrologer) yes i have been talking to friends more and starting to get my life back on track!! Planning trips as well just waiting on the settlement check to come!! I been communicating with family members and friends more too!! Starting to get my groove back and working my way back here too!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: