Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 09:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

long meditations

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: long meditations  (Read 1425 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Dec 01, 2012 02:05 pm »

You are good in astrology. Sri   Ranjan is also very good. He learned from a astrologer who can predict when he was standing with sri Ranjan in a hospital that on which number bed which type of patient will arrive. and exactly happens.
No one around sri Ranjan who can learn this. I myself don't  have interest in astrology.

Hi Steve!
I was a  bit  occupied in construction of  Patna Darbar of baba Tajuddin.
It is  nearing completion. Gurudev Sri Ranjan kumar Sinha will be there. I wish you can come sometime
and learn astrology from him.
On 13th nov is festival of lights "deepawali".
prabhat

It seems that my karmic background has brought me here (U.S.) this lifetime. But anything is possible with the Guru's Grace. i never knew i would be this long in the 'holy lands' of southern california where the guru walked, talked and blessed so many for so long! The best thing i can think of at this time is your bringing India to us as you know we treasure anything we can hear about it. You have mentioned deepawali before: i wonder of the origin of this festival?

Sat Nam Prabhatsinha

i noticed you gave the title Gurudev to Sri Ranjan kumar Sinha,
You must have a lot of respect for this man. Is he also your guru?

i have found that it is not easy to get jobs in Southern California in the profession that i am presently in. For some reason the gurus have arranged it so that i can be out here now. i have prayed much about it.
It is not always easy making these kind of decisions in our lives. Some doors have mysteriously closed and opened that have found me presently here. In the same way i have faith that this will happen in the future as well.

i have always had the desire to be around other people who like to meditate alot and for long periods. It is nearly impossible to do this with out the outside influence of others around us who practice what they encourage. We must be very careful about the people we choose, to spend a lot of time around, as friends if we want to make spiritual progress. Long meditation depends on the influence of others around us who want to make the effort. There is always the time; if we choose to make it so. If we have the spiritual desire God and Guru can and will provide.

At one time of my life it was very important to be around astrologers and musicians and that is what encouraged talents in that direction. i still enjoy the presence of such people. However: Now it is more and more important to be around spiritual people to encourage those efforts.

People do not realize until much later in life that the influences of people we choose to surround ourselves with determine our life destiny. Most people are carried along on the tides of their karmic background and the influences that seem to randomly come in our lives. Then they say they are being realistic; not realizing that all along they have choosen the path where they find themselves in life.

Yet among these people who come in our lives we often have the unique opportunity to be in the presence of those who can help us in a spiritual sense. Many times we loose these opportunities because of 'practical concerns' which in reality is a mindset we have choosen that limits our progress.
It is quite apparent to me that God and Guru can provide in miraculous ways, if we have the desire
and faith that God provides and to help us do something or be among certain people.

What is happening in the west, which has been transported all over the world is the development of material comfort. This ease of comfort and mass communication will continue for a time but will never approach the science of the soul which India has given to the world. The United States, for the most part, is infantile in its approach to religion basing most of religion on belief and faith. These are O.K. but cannot give the proof and the answers to life's spiritual questions without the science of meditation that India has given us. 

Can you imagine a culture that is asked; what is your contribution to the world and the answer would be material progress. It is quite evident that this material progress was based on the use of of third world resources and labor. What kind of contribution to mankind is this if it does not include a sense of humanity? So i am interested in the people you are meeting in India and would like to hear more. We as a nation must realize that we are only beginning to gain an appreciation of other cultures and their contributions to mankind. From such arrogance has come a sense of humility and
recognition that we are faced with the problems that created our civilization. That is misplaced priorities.

Thank-You

Prabhatsinha

In Divine Friendship

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2012 03:40 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: