Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 06:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

long meditations

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: long meditations  (Read 1415 times)
Demian

« on: Nov 30, 2012 11:46 pm »

yes one would be fortunate to be around others that have the time for long meditations.

unfortunately...in the world that we are living in at this moment most of us cannot afford to live life and be able to have such long meditations. 

so....between meditations....my mind goes to god.  i try to have a 'constant conversations with god'.

'am i reacting to others as god would to me ?'  etc.....

(((love&hugs&om)))
yoshi

Your fate loves you. One day it will be entirely yours-just as you dream it-if you remain constant to it. Taking refuge in others you will not succeed. Your sign has become obscured but it is still with you
it sears you secretly.

We are not cut off from the outside world; in our thoughts and conversations we often live in the midst of it, only on an entirely different plane. We are not separated from the majority of men by a boundary
but simply by another vision. Our task is  to represent an island in the world, a prototype perhaps, or at least a prospect of a different way of life. When we are isolated for so long, we learn about the
companionship which is posssible between people who have tasted complete loneliness.

We who where the sign might justly be considered "odd" by the world; yes even crazy and dangerous.
We are aware or in the process of becoming aware and our striving is directed toward achieving a more and more complete state of awareness while the striving of others is a quest aimed at binding their opinions, ideals, duties their lives more and more closely with the herd.  Making one more attempt to take refuge among the others is not our destiny.  In this we  will not succeed. Soon your destiny will catch up with you again.

Demian
« Last Edit: Dec 01, 2012 01:04 am by Demian » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: