Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 02:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Desire the root of all evil and suffering

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desire the root of all evil and suffering  (Read 1135 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 21, 2012 04:59 am »

i expect nothing from everyone; that way i know i can't let it affect me when i  can communicate with no one, because i am the someone, that i need to be right with if there is anyone, that's from the all in 1 Grin

the beauty of our spirit is that it opens up its own time.
we watch it blossoming in the others
in their own time in complete  meditative
wonderment.

Jitendra

Is that 'Moderately' speaking? Wink

Guess you need a sweater then, lol !  Grin

yoshi wants intuitive communication

you want cake  Grin

Little Hoot wants attention

Elfun wants donuts  Cheesy

Namaste, put in your request  Smiley

We really must let go of our requests of happiness from the world. That is why we spend so much time meditating. We realize that as much as we want things from the world they have not the power to give us happiness but will ultimately lead to more misery. The only true happiness comes from within our own being. This is what we are seeking this is our life's mission. The more we are content with the cup that has been given us the more we ask nothing from anyone or anything. Are happiness comes from our inner being. If little joys come from the world it is O.K. but they are passing and will fade away just as we will. The only thing that is lasting is what we bring to our conscious awareness today. That lasting joy that bubbles up from within is our divne birthright and where we are all going. It is our home. It is our goal in life. It is what we are.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2012 05:04 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2012 08:45 am »

i expect nothing from everyone; that way i know i can't let it affect me when i  can communicate with no one, because i am the someone, that i need to be right with if there is anyone, that's from the all in 1 Grin

the beauty of our spirit is that it opens up its own time.
we watch it blossoming in the others
in their own time in complete  meditative
wonderment.

Jitendra

Is that 'Moderately' speaking? Wink

Guess you need a sweater then, lol !  Grin

yoshi wants intuitive communication

you want cake  Grin

Little Hoot wants attention

Elfun wants donuts  Cheesy

Namaste, put in your request  Smiley

We really must let go of our requests of happiness from the world. That is why we spend so much time meditating. We realize that as much as we want things from the world they have not the power to give us happiness but will ultimately lead to more misery. The only true happiness comes from within our own being. This is what we are seeking this is our life's mission. The more we are content with the cup that has been given us the more we ask nothing from anyone or anything. Are happiness comes from our inner being. If little joys come from the world it is O.K. but they are passing and will fade away just as we will. The only thing that is lasting is what we bring to our conscious awareness today. That lasting joy that bubbles up from within is our divne birthright and where we are all going. It is our home. It is our goal in life. It is what we are.

Jitendra

really, my above reply was just a simple, attempt at being humorous ~

I have no idea what anyone wants or desires  ~

sorry Namaste, forget your request ...

sorry Elfun, was just in fun

sorry Little Hoot , I was just playing along with something Jitendra said in a post somewhere

sorry Jitendra, I knew you didn't like desserts

sorry yoshi

I , on the other hand, will continue to seek some happiness from this world as long as I am here in it  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
elfun
« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2012 11:44 am »

Hi Nitewish. As for me, no problem...i still want donuts! Wink Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2012 02:42 pm »

Hi Elfun, thank you. I like donuts too
  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2012 06:38 pm »

Hi Elfun, thank you. I like donuts too
  Smiley

oh yum.....peanut covered donuts......good thing there's no donut shop around here  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Laughing Goose

Goose me till I'm blue

« Reply #5 on: Oct 21, 2012 10:26 pm »

I had to impart some of my wisdom to Steve.
I told him when the going gets rough,
the rough get going.  It's a technique that
comes quite naturally to some of our members.
Although it comes from the duck community.
It's called ducking out. I don't give a piddley sqaut
about your doughnuts. I do not know where he gets them.
But the duck community enjoyed all the honey wheat
doughnuts he provided for us. There's a quack in
every  crowd.

laughing goose
« Last Edit: Oct 21, 2012 11:05 pm by Laughing Goose » Report Spam   Logged

'Awaken to the sound of Geese farting in the morning fog'....Loose Goose
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Oct 22, 2012 03:31 am »

I had to impart some of my wisdom to Steve.
I told him when the going gets rough,
the rough get going.  It's a technique that
comes quite naturally to some of our members.
Although it comes from the duck community.
It's called ducking out. I don't give a piddley sqaut
about your doughnuts. I do not know where he gets them.
But the duck community enjoyed all the honey wheat
doughnuts he provided for us. There's a quack in
every  crowd.

laughing goose

i understand Goose our tears are endless. This is all vacuum cleaner talk.
You know what i mean. There is a self indulgence about it.
It just takes you into the old nozzle
and you are sucked up into a black whole
for a time. We shared doughnut innerds in the park before it was even fashionable!
But some people are made in the image of God and others are
made in the image of doughnuts!
and think of it we are made to look like fools cause we didn't share the simple
things in life.  But you know better. It was those early mornings in the
park with the smell of cow dung drifting over the fields like a tentacle.
But we didn't let it bother us. i mean we were in a higher place that was
pure and free of boring elevator expressions. i refuse to talk about it.
You know i bought those doughnut boxes free of any intoxication.
It was unanadulterated nonsense to cast us in the light of oraganic puritanical
living room music. We sat on park benches meditating and then ate doughnuts  
for cosmic relief before they were even born.
We listened to space and time drift thru our minds like drifting clouds.
But you get this kind of blubber blabber and it comes from bad laxatives
that make the mouth kind of run over. i don't want to even talk about it!
If i fall over on the park bench
because we get meditating to early or laughing to long;
Goose me once to make feel alive
again my dear friend. Elfuntitis was in a high state of consciousness when
he gave us this:
 Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. and this:
Don't forget to take your 'Meds'  Wink  Spiritual meditation is the pathway to Divinity. It is a mystic ladder which reaches from earth to heaven, from error to Truth, from pain to peace. ~James Allen Your fellowship with God flows freely when you're willing to forgive, but it gets blocked by unforgiveness.

But can you forgive me all. Each one of me? Even though my sins be many?

St3ve
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2012 06:28 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Oct 22, 2012 05:29 am »

Yoshi i thought this was you at the zenith of your understanding. There was nothing dogmatic about it. It wasn't about denying ourselves or others. It was about finding peace and harmony and balance in our spiritual aspirations. Letting go of our desires naturally and not forcing it while at the same time expressing love and our feelings. Not letting them get tangled up in the minds ability to inhibit the flow and create knots/obstacles in our true natures evolving expression. It was about yin and yang and growth in a natural progression.    Finding a harmony with ourselves and nature and not saying one thing while unconsciously practicing another.

It was something you could work at/with and practice. It was attainable.   i do not know if you are still in that space now but it spoke to me then and still does today.

balance......balance......balance.......is the key  Wink

if we eat too much....body becomes overweight or off balance.

if we drink too much alcohol....we become alcoholics or off balance.

if we have too much sex....we become sex-a-holics or off balance.

etc....

participating in those things listed above....are fine....just don't become off balance !!   Smiley

do not become addicted to them or over-fixated....keep detatched from them...do not let them rule u...instead, u rule them !

original meaning of sin....UNBALANCED.....anything that leads us away from god ( leads our focus away from god). if we keep balanced...then god is possible/obtainable all the time.   

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2012 06:31 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
yoshi

« Reply #8 on: Oct 22, 2012 03:57 pm »

Yoshi i thought this was you at the zenith of your understanding. There was nothing dogmatic about it. It wasn't about denying ourselves or others. It was about finding peace and harmony and balance in our spiritual aspirations. Letting go of our desires naturally and not forcing it while at the same time expressing love and our feelings. Not letting them get tangled up in the minds ability to inhibit the flow and create knots/obstacles in our true natures evolving expression. It was about yin and yang and growth in a natural progression.    Finding a harmony with ourselves and nature and not saying one thing while unconsciously practicing another.

It was something you could work at/with and practice. It was attainable.   i do not know if you are still in that space now but it spoke to me then and still does today

etc....

participating in those things listed above....are fine....just don't become off balance !!   Smiley

do not become addicted to them or over-fixated....keep detatched from them...do not let them rule u...instead, u rule them !

original meaning of sin....UNBALANCED.....anything that leads us away from god ( leads our focus away from god). if we keep balanced...then god is possible/obtainable all the time.   

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

i dont understand what u mean.  i cannot even intuitively understand what it is you are getting at  Huh?

one needs to practice daily of keeping consciousness up in the higher chakras....if not, one can become off balance, off balance by consciousness being in lower chakras.  this can be very very challenging....especially when we reside on the earthly plane.  we constantly have outside ( society ) and it's drama influencing us.

off balance....leads to 'evil and suffering'.  the 'great gurus'.....even christ...had daily battles.  they meditated daily. 

the fall from the 'garden of eden'....is simply the fall of consciousness from higher chakras down to lower chakras.  gurus help us to keep consciousness up.   kriya.

love&hugs&om

yoshi

Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Oct 23, 2012 11:00 pm »

etc....

(((Love&Hugs&OM)))
yoshi

i dont understand what u mean.  i cannot even intuitively understand what it is you are getting at  Huh?

yoshi

Hi Yoshi

It does happen to both of us then...not understanding about each other? When intuitive communication is not working so well one needs trying to talk and communicate in other channels or there is a falling out. This happens in most all relationships. Nothing novel about that. This happened with both you and Elfun. Two great friends. After not hearing from both of you in sometime Nitewish, Nomaste2all and i took you both off your status on the forum but not as members. Elfun understood that but you had a more difficult time with it. Here you are both communicating again like yesteryears, we are happy, and both of you have regained the privileges/services you wanted. Imagine that.  Cheesy

Haven't really heard from you in so long that i wondered about you and if your views are still the same. It is difficult to maintain a (intuitive) connection with someone if you have not communicated (VERBALLY)for almost a year.

It was really a compliment i made as i was remembering some old topics and posts that came out of you. so take that and run with it! Ahh such memories!

i noticed someone just kinda cleared 'Blue Nova' out of the forum. i just don't get it. Should we erase our past when it was quite beautiful? There is really nothing shameful about it. We must be careful that when we move on we don't bring something else in that loses the beauty of what we can express and what we uniquely contribute to the whole. Maybe you did not remove it at all. That was me too you know. i mean i responded to a lot of those posts. i sincerely hope that you would not do that. Remove the whole past. A past that we shared....all of us! Why target /zero in on Blue Nova?

There is so much unnecessary deletions goin on here. Why? Why try to erase our past when the beauty of it lives on. Are we trying to kill something? Is all we want to look back at is death? A blot in our lives? Who would use the powers of Moderator to just come back and do that? Tell me it is not true. Who would use their authority in that manner and why? Those were some of my best experiences on the forum with someone called Blue Nova.

All this talk about God what does it amount to if we cannot appreciate the experiences, the lessons and the love we have had with others in the past? We must remember that we have come out of the past. We show a remarkable coldness when we expunge those that were dear to us. We show a remarkable coldness when we give nothing but silence as an answer to the most beautiful things that have happened between human beings. Sure the wheels turn and we accept this but we treat our past with love and understanding.

Jai Ma

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2012 12:54 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #10 on: Oct 24, 2012 05:44 pm »

not to stray away from whatever is going on in here, meep, e.e lol but one thing i love about this forum is being able to delete posts, edit, and change my username. for many reasons. why ? why not ? i understsand if we all delete our words here then that doesn't leave much to archive or experience- but this is a small community with level headed moderators that understand my humanness and sometimes am a little self conscious or very picky with my wording. i don't think much was lost and well- just like growing up. you might not remember everything you said in the past but that doesn't mean the experience has escaped your subconcious. i'm sure there are things we forget and go through time and time again. and on chakras, i'd prefer to have them all spinning healthily and activated then to be residing in one over the other x_x heh i didn't have time to in depth so will probably be coming back tonight to read and absorb the situation better and depending on that probably edit or even delete if i just put my foot in mouth here :p.  back to work ! just had to get that off my chest !
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Oct 25, 2012 01:27 am »

I agree with you. you have that freedom. taking out members though is a different matter.
I remember a story about John Denver. he loved trees.
well his wife (Ann) just thought there were too many trees
around the house. she waited till he was gone
and had some of them hacked  away.
so he came back and went thru the house
with a chainsaw and cut up the furniture.
so I think it amounts to respecting other
peoples values and caring about their feelings.

if your purpose for being a moderator
or board member is to go thru and edit old postings
and delete members  that have been responded to
I feel that that is an abuse
of service privileges.

I've had to look at
life thru other people's eyes.
t's really changed me over the years
I think that happens to all of us from time to time.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012 02:13 am by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
yoshi

« Reply #12 on: Oct 25, 2012 03:10 am »

not to stray away from whatever is going on in here, meep, e.e lol but one thing i love about this forum is being able to delete posts, edit, and change my username. for many reasons. why ? why not ? i understsand if we all delete our words here then that doesn't leave much to archive or experience- but this is a small community with level headed moderators that understand my humanness and sometimes am a little self conscious or very picky with my wording. i don't think much was lost and well- just like growing up. you might not remember everything you said in the past but that doesn't mean the experience has escaped your subconcious. i'm sure there are things we forget and go through time and time again. and on chakras, i'd prefer to have them all spinning healthily and activated then to be residing in one over the other x_x heh i didn't have time to in depth so will probably be coming back tonight to read and absorb the situation better and depending on that probably edit or even delete if i just put my foot in mouth here :p.  back to work ! just had to get that off my chest !

freedom of choice.  free will. 

as for your chakras.  u know them well....at least the main seven, yes ?  what i do, during meditation....is us visualization and bring the white light down thru the crown chakra and then take the light down, chakra by chakra....cleansing them....'imagine' them spinning and shining brightly Smiley   

love&hugs&om
yoshi
Report Spam   Logged

~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
guest88
« Reply #13 on: Oct 25, 2012 08:49 am »

freedom of choice.  free will. 

as for your chakras.  u know them well....at least the main seven, yes ?  what i do, during meditation....is us visualization and bring the white light down thru the crown chakra and then take the light down, chakra by chakra....cleansing them....'imagine' them spinning and shining brightly Smiley   

love&hugs&om
yoshi

Cheesy yoshi ! thank you =)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: